• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Saiyan God Julian said:
@IkaniL Well it depends to be honest. I mean it IS technically Multi-Universe Level but normally in these cases 2-C is given to characters who can warp entire Space-Time Continnums and not just parts of another like Shin Budokai Janemba.
Would you say it qualifies for Multi-Universal Range?

The storms seemed to expand into infinity. As there is no concept of distance or direction there. The place also is composed of the fourth dimension, as it is used for Time travel in the main univese.

I think Frieza will likely try to use this tournament as an opportunity to acquaint with other universes, get on some of the gods' good sides, etc.

But I can't see him murdering two gods in front of Zen'ō and Daishinkan due to inexplicably finding out the kai weakness, getting promoted on spot because of it then compete as a GoD to win the tournament.

The idea is a very cool idea for a possible storyline though.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
@IkaniL what storms are you referring too??? You mean what Fusion Zamasu did in Xenoverse 2???
Its from another verse. I couldn't find anybody who could answer it so I asked in this thread since I was following it and saw Mods apart of it.

Basically Space-Time storms. The area exists on the fourth dimension of a place separate from the universe.

Again, I'm sorry for bringing up something not on topic. This feat is just too large to ignore it is what it seems to be.

@Ryukama It would really be a cool Post-Tournament of Power storyline. Although to be honest I really want them to get to Uub already.

Hopefully they surpass EoZ and firmly put the nail in the coffin on GT's canonicity ovo

@IkaniL You could do a Thread in the Questions and Anwsers Board and people could give their thoughts there.

Ryukama said:
Hopefully they surpass EoZ and firmly put the nail in the coffin on GT's canonicity ovo

That would be a massive troll to GT fans Lol.

EDIT:Also I think it was confirmed in an interview that DBS would indeed go through to the end of Z and possibly beyond.

Personally I want GT to be a separate timeline like Future Trunks'. It's still official and it still exists, but isn't connected to the main series DB, DBZ and DBS.

Well at least DB XV2 has GT being an alternate timeline. In fact XV2 did the Sword of Hope part of the Goku Black Arc much better.

Xenoverse 1 it is also an alternate timeline... Remember Future Warrior fighting against: Omega Shenron , Super 17 , Eis Shenron , & Nova Shenron . Plus he was fighting with : Trunks, Pan, Goku , Vegeta, and Gogeta .

XV Zamasu is so much more OP compared to any other incarnation just because of the people Trunks got energy from

Let's go down the list shall we:

1.XV Goku Black apparently has Universal+ Range (He was able to cut a hole in Space-Time and bring Villains from various points in the Timeline)

2.The Sword of Hope in XV2 is powered up by various people in different Timelines and not to mention Time Patrol Trunks who at this point is High 3-A. And Merged Zamasu was able to hold his own against it for a while.

3.XV Infinite Zamasu has solid At least Multi-Universal Range (His presence was felt all the way to the Time Nest. Although I still think he is Low 2-C)

There are many more but geez Xenoverse take a break.

And not to mention that all of these villains are powered up by Dark Magic so they are even more powerful than normal....jikes.

XV Merged Zamasu??? Maybe...but not with prep though.

I mean he did fight with both the XV1 and XV2 Warriors for a while but then the XV1 Warrior left. And the gap between the Low 2-C's in Xenoverse isn't that large to be honest.

Well the highest feats are by Both Demigra and Mira by absorbing Toki Toki and it's egg respectively. The rest is via powerscaling. And even if you count Whis' training,said training isn't a part of the actual story so it would not necessarily scale to Zamasu.

Oh and yes I saw your message and have replied.

Although I'll admit the post-story Future Warriors are ridiculously strong. They are pretty high on the Low 2-C scale.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I do think Merged Zamasu is stronger than Demigra though.
Iirc demigra was sure he could take on beerus, yet unsure on taking on whis.

XV Merged Zamasu isn't even SSB vegito level

Darkinx said:
Based on what? XV MZ was defeated physically by Multiverse Spirit Sword. That's OP dude.

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Darkinx said:
Based on what? XV MZ was defeated physically by Multiverse Spirit Sword. That's OP dude.
By looking at the dialogues. Vegito was never in trouble during the battle, and if we consider XV characters stronger than canon ones (due to dark magic) we can consider MZ on par with Vegito at most.

If Vegito hadn't defused, he would've beaten MZ probably

The Everlasting said:
Most Kaioshin are featless and can't get good scaling like the GoDs.
The Kaioshin are responsible for creating all the celestial bodies for their respective universe, isnt that like High 4-C?

Until we actually see any Kaioshin do it, no. The statement about they doing it old (from 2013) and implies a chain reaction. They do something that then creates the planet / star.

However, East Kaioshin >>>>>>>>>> 100% Freeza. That is at the very least something that may help. I would assume the other Kaioshin should be somewhat comparable to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back