• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how Universe 10 had someone who'd absolutely demolish everyone else at the tournament with zero difficulty. And now their team is a complete joke lol

Ryukama said:
I love how Universe 10 had someone who'd absolutely demolish everyone else at the tournament with zero difficulty. And now their team is a complete joke lol
Not everyone. But yeah 99% surely

Hit The Badass said:
Not everyone. But yeah 99% surely
I highly doubt anyone in this tournament is going to be powerful enough to briefly contend with Vegito Blue. Let alone be Low 2-C and Omnipresent. Fusion Zamasu demolishes everyone who's competing.

Though I guess Fusion Zamasu is only a thing cause of Goku. If Zen'ō were to start the tournament right after the U6 one, regular Zamasu wouldn't do too well.

How is Cabba not universal when SBG Vegeta (which actually isn't a thing in the canon, their base forms are just beyond SSG) said their base forms are equal? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Beerus1000 said:
who ?zamasu he couldn't even get into the tournament anyway
Yeah Fusion Zamasu. I know that he'd never be able to enter the tournament and wouldn't have become that powerful if not for Goku. But I still find it funny how one of the strongest characters in the entire franchise originated from the universe everyone is calling a joke now lol

Honstly U9 seems more like a joke. I have a feeling those fellas under the cloaks will surprise us. Though my first thought when I saw them was "Those boys are gonna get bodied so hard".

One of my favorite things so far is that one magical girl Telly Tubby. It wasn't until I saw the face change that I knew what was going on. While I find it a little funky, I also think it's pretty funny.

It was hilarious.

U-10's angel is so cute!!! I just want to pinch her cheeks....if she couldn't kill me decillions of times over in one hit...

I just want to pinch her cheeks

1st of all, very lewd...

2nd you'd break your fingers

Cal you will either: Get blown with the universe or the police comes for you OVO *shot*

I forgot the third thing could happen Yukari going yandere on him OVO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back