• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Srsly Goku done 99% of the job so far and people call Gohan the leader of the team ~

Com'n now give gohan more role

"how old are you ? "

"I am 17"

Bleh ........

and what the hell "godtube" ? lol

ZERO7772 said:
Srsly Goku done 99% of the job so far and people call Gohan the leader of the team ~

Com'n now give gohan more role

"how old are you ? "

"I am 17"

Bleh ........

and what the hell "godtube" ? lol
Aren't 17 & 18 twins? So Krillin married a 17 year old that never ages?

The "17 years old" thing was a joke because android 17 has number ... well 17 (in japanese saying "junanago des" (I'm number 17) and "I'm 17" sounds almost similar (I don't know the japanese sentence for that one).

Also all that "my hand slipped stuff" reminded me of that hilarious scene from "slam dunk" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HPEQ3q6rd4

Are we gonna overlook the fact that 18 implied that Maron (Krillin's ex) was a canon character? Also, I think Quitela is starting to become one of my favorite Gods of Destruction. He's this little unintimidating looking mouse guy, yet he's the biggest douche. Highly manipulative, especially towards Sidra, another GoD. And god, it shows how much of a pushover Sidra is. Anyway, I love the drama Quitela is stirring up. He has a lot of potential as a main antagonist.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Are we gonna overlook the fact that 18 implied that Maron (Krillin's ex) was a canon character? Also, I think Quitela is starting to become one of my favorite Gods of Destruction. He's this little unintimidating looking mouse guy, yet he's the biggest douche. Highly manipulative, especially towards Sidra, another GoD. And god, it shows how much of a pushover Sidra is. Anyway, I love the drama Quitela is stirring up. He has a lot of potential as a main antagonist.
Well he is a rat, he's filling in the personality nicely lol.

Yeah looks great, it's 2D fighting game been while on that who is the charge of this game ? the graphic and style remind me of arc system work

Just watched the episode and it was funny, one of the best in my opinion.

I really throught 17 and Piccolo were about to go at it, Seeing Frieza again is awesome and that "My hand slipped" was great and Vegeta defending Freiza was probably the funniest part in the episode.

Does anyone else but me not like the concept of becoming super sayian by pulling energy out of your back, the old way was far batter.

On top of that, does anyone else but me think the coming character will be someone new, instead of someone returning.

Megamangohan said:
Does anyone else but me not like the concept of becoming super sayian by pulling energy out of your back, the old way was far batter.

The old way still applies. The tingly back thing is simply how they go Super Saiyan if they're already fairly experienced using the form. Emotional distress is only required for first timers. However, Caulifla is the exception to this since she's portrayed as a prodigy. They tried to explain the tingly back sensation to Kale, but it didn't help her. They had to resort to making her emotionally distressed.

Cabba needed emotional distress too, but he further explained that he gets a tingly-back sensation every time he goes SSJ. It was enough for Caulifla to simply understand the "mechanics" behind transforming, but only because she's a supposed genius at this stuff, and not because they changed the way first timers typically transform.

True, however I was happy but mostly upset than Caulifla achieved super saiyan 2 within minutes of becoming a standard super saiyan, effectively making Cabba the most fodder super saiyan in U6 smh.

The DBS soundtrack is better. Bruce Faulconer was very hit and miss for a lot of the fans (including me). Even the Team Four Star guys don't like it very much apart from a couple of tracks (FInal Flash theme etc.)

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Quitela is acting like if U7 is in the tournament they have a slim chance of winning.

Either it's because they have like 5 people who are near god of destruction level or it's because Quitela is scared of someone in the team. I would normally designate it as Goku because he showed off the most power in the exhibition match

Can everyone who will be erase from existence in the tournament be revive by the Super Dragon Balls? Then have them move to Universe 7 since the other universes will remain destroy, and universe 7 will finally have an average mortal level like the other remaining universes. They can be a problem to Universe 7 in another arc. 28 inhabitable Planets is to low.

I dont think universe will get erased but let see the art was good in this episode so probably the tournament is going to start soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back