• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how the manga so much more sense than the anime but the anime is the official version lol , of course vegito is above beerus and all the other gods considering super buu was dozen of time stronger than Goku and vegeta but vegito made joke out of him

Darkinx said:
Dark649 said:
That the manga version of Super Saiyan God/Blue Vegito is stronger than Beerus and very likely all the other gods, while in the Anime is only a speculation and so for now Anime Vegito stays below the gods.
I don't get it. Anime and Manga have never gone against each other. They have differences but they're the same thing.. so why would Anime Vegito be a speculation?
No they are not , manga is so different than the anime , for example hit and zamasu got their ass kicked by mere SSG , Goku black have normal super saiyan and Rose , SSBKK isn't a thing , vegito is stronger than beerus and the others gods hence in the manga he was trashing zamasu the same way he did with buu while in the anime zamasu was putting up some fight etc

So what happend in the new manga chapter :

>Goku and vegeta refuse to fuse so they tries to fight zamasu one on one but failed

>time limit applied to Zamasu too

>Zamasu doesn't go full-autism and transforms to some monstrosity shit

>Vegitto confirmed stronger than Beerus

>Vegitto doesn't even get to use final kamehame, just start to charge it, which I personally like as it would be silly if Zamasu survived that

>Vegito is the one that cuts Zamasu in half, instead of Trunks

>Zamasu get the buu treatment

>Trunks still weak and no where near SSB and didn't asspull anything like the anime

Took this from 4chan and did some change on it

Anime is trash in terms of powerscaling besides there is nothing in the anime that contradict shin's statement but i dont think shin has seen full power beerus

That sounds much more reasonable than the anime. A actual fitting return for vegito. Instead of how it went in the anime

i agree that its a fitting return for vegito but it somewhat underwhelms beerus a lot tbh which i feel a tad weird

Nope

There clear difference between the manga and the anime , in the manga zamasu didn't match vegito what so but in the anime that wasn't the case

ZERO7772 said:
Nope

There clear difference between the manga and the anime , in the manga zamasu didn't match vegito what so but in the anime that wasn't the case
In the anime zamasu powered up with light of justice into that bulky form but in the manga i dont see him powering up

re-read my post

Honhonestly i have no problem with upgrading Vegito but it will bring a lot of problems you will also be forced to take trunks there which is BS remind you Trunks couldn't beat SSJ3 in the manga it's better to treat manga and anime as separate things

Just becasue Vegito was said to be stronger in the magna doesn't mean he is in the anime , hit got his ass kicked by SSG in the manga but in the anime he was fighting SSBKK , it's stated both Goku and vegeta could finish him easily in normal condition

Ssr4vegito said:
ZERO7772 said:
Nope

In the anime zamasu powered up with light of justice into that bulky form but in the manga i dont see him powering up
The point stand still

Why would you need to upgrade trunks you can say the fight with vegito made zamasu weaker and at the time trunks used spirit bomb like thing both are 3A anyway

You're just not getting the point , the magna have nothing to do with the anime he can power up 100x times in the manga but it won't change a thing since they are almost separate canons

Hit is like 20 times stronger in the anime than he is in the manga , the same thing can go for vegito but the opposite way

I also think Vegito should be above Beerus either way consdering how fusen work but what can you do DBS is too much of a mess

If we want to be real even SSBKK Goku should be above Beerus not just Vegito but again DBS power levels is mess

I think we should rate beerus as high 3A since no matter how strong they get goku and vegeta isnt surpassing beerus

JK dragonball universe isnt infinite

That actually pretty good idea by toei logic

it's funny because if you look back at BoG arc beerus used 10% of his power against vegeta and Goku SSBKK is dozen of times stronger than vegeta at that time he should stomp Beerus if you can do math but everything doesn't matter when it doesn't fit the plot

Maybe beerus was training xD

I think Beerus was evidently BSing with Vegeta when he said 10 percent. It definitely isn't unlike Beerus to lie in order to motivate/mess with people.

Especially considering Whis stated that Vegeta's power when he reached his god form compared to Beerus's was like a tree stump compared to a massive tower.

ZERO7772 said:

it's funny because if you look back at BoG arc beerus used 10% of his power against vegeta and Goku SSBKK is dozen of times stronger than vegeta at that time he should stomp Beerus if you can do math but everything doesn't matter when it doesn't fit the plot

actually the 10% thing was a miss translation what he actually said was 1%

Darkmon cns said:
ZERO7772 said:

actually the 10% thing was a miss translation what he actually said was 1%
I went though several translation it all says 10% both movie and anime

No zero you don't understand there are a few in the Spanish subs and English a long time ago that said 1 precent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back