• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Like I said Xenoverse 2 is a glorified voice test. They will most likely fix the voice by the time the dub reaches those arcs.

Was a pretty good episode, ultimate gohan is back. Now if goku uses blue against roshi being controlled or whatever is happening next week.... that will be such massive pis, won't even know how to react to that.

Also this thread is really long, someone should make a new one.

sobre, o mestre kame possuído por aqueles talismans, nao se esquecam que em db quando um personajem e posuido ele pode ganhar um power up mostruoso, lembrense que em xenoverse o mister satam posuido ficou com poder similar a um ssj 2, e de qualquer jeito nao eo poder do mestre kame ali, pois aquilo e majia que pode muito bem ser do tipo que lhe acresente poder natural(tipo a energia da genki-dama ) as posecoes em db sempre foram asim dar poder ianormal aquele que e posuido

ou nao lembram de yamu e spopovitch que quando posuidos por bibidi ficaram com poder similar a um human osuper dotado(tipo o nivel de poder do kuririn)

What do you think about at first actual full blooded female sayain, yeah I know she was only in like 2 seconds but I'd like to know what you guys think.

I personally think she could be a good character if they just don't toss her to the side (which is most likely to happen) but who knows

FTW395 said:
Shock97 said:
Suprised no one brought this up yet. Toyo said at Naples Comic-Con Super is laying groundwork for EOZ.
What do you mean with that?
At Naples Comic-Con Toyo apparently stated Super is getting ready to translate into End of Z.

@Shock97 ah that's too bad, I hoped they'd rewrite the ending of Z. Hope they won't end Super with a shitty retcon that makes Goku/Vegeta lose their God powers.

FTW395 said:
@Shock97 ah that's too bad, I hoped they'd rewrite the ending of Z. Hope they won't end Super with a shitty retcon that makes Goku/Vegeta lose their God powers.
I'm not sure if it is going to be the exact EOZ ending, but rewrite or not it is coming. I'm wondering if Super will end and a new series will start for the journeys after Z.

Wait so Gohan is now as strong as he was in Z? isnt that mean we should downgrade some characters that scalking to him?(Forst Picoolo Base Goku\Vagata etc)

Ryop said:
Wait so Gohan is now as strong as he was in Z? isnt that mean we should downgrade some characters that scalking to him?(Forst Picoolo Base Goku\Vagata etc)
No. Base Copy Vegeta casually curbstomped Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks and Gohan was able to fight Super Saiyan Goku, which fought with Frost.

Dark649 said:
Ryop said:
No. Base Copy Vegeta casually curbstomped Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks and Gohan was able to fight Super Saiyan Goku, which fought with Frost.
But Piccolo said several time that he not strong as he was in past(in Z) so that mean that everyone who saclking to him weaker than Mystic Gohan(and so weaker than any from of Buu that above,including,Buutenks(

Ryop said:
Dark649 said:
Ryop said:
But Piccolo said several time that he not strong as he was in past(in Z) so that mean that everyone who saclking to him weaker than Mystic Gohan(and so weaker than any from of Buu that above,including,Buutenks(
Original strength could mean Ultimate/Mystic state as part of his power. He didn't have it up until now. Also Gohan was training and ROF saga it was stated if remember that Buu and SS Gohan could hold Frieza 1st form.

Actually Gohan's now stronger when in Ultimate then he was in Z.Because he's base is stronger and he'll get even stronger,probably ridicilously stronger in 30hours of training,lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back