• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well even if Beerus was using 1 percent power, that'd mean Vegeta is extremely high end Multi-Galaxy level at the very least.

VS debating and math the author obviously doesn't care about aside, again Whis stated that god Vegeta (who I think we can at least agree should be vastly superior to angery ssj2) was like a tree stump compared to the massive tower that's Beerus.

So I think both 1% or %10 are BS.

@Matt I agree that there's no use accepting or acknowledging a power percentage statement if it doesn't make sense.

I just think even within the story Beerus was supposed to be BSing. Since we all know he isn't above lying to motivate/mess with people. And a far more reliable statement made shortly after completely contradicts that one entirely.

As for zamasu's dura, could he be a glass canon in the manga? Or is it one of those "wasnt focusing my ki so my dura was shit" cases?

Why everything leads to characters who are Universal level to be downgrade, while people here are doing their best to escape it.

Even if they weren't 3-A, it would be ignored as they are a lot more stronger anyways.

I just suddenly had a thought, why is Grand Preist 3-A when it is clear that he is stronger than Zamasu (Low 2-C)

If the 3-A margin is so large, it just makes them 3-A in a sense. They aren't stronger than 3-A since there is no tier between it and the next.

Personal, I sincerely think that we should create profiles for the manga versions of the db super characters, since it is quite clear that despite being the same script are different enough histories for a profile more

Or at least they should create a key where it cites as and its version manga type a place where you click and opens a page showing the dferenca of the manga version for the one of the anime

Well, killing is banned from tournament. So he know Hit will be badly handicapped becuz of that.

My question, if we can expect any new techniques from him for not?

But since killing is banned even new techniques might be non lethal hax. So i guess almost ineffective in vs battles?

I think there will be a part where killing is ok. They would not set up Hit's lethal attacks without showing us.

Maybe when Zeno hears about the no killing rule hell just say "f*** that" since he can get better fights if its to the death.

RadicalMrR said:
I think there will be a part where killing is ok. They would not set up Hit's lethal attacks without showing us.

Maybe when Zeno hears about the no killing rule hell just say "f*** that" since he can get better fights if its to the death.
That might happen.

In my opinion mafuba is the most useful technique for universe 7 in this tournament they can just use mafuba and throw opponents out of the ring and 4 people im the team which includes goku piccolo roshi and tien can use the technique

So more low-end outlier/PIS/power scaling issues in episode 87, but Goku expressed deep contempt at the thought of the universe getting erased, so we can at least put that issue to rest now.

Goku and #17 can't catch to the space ship lel

17 need a Cruiser to travel around the world xD i understand he want to travel with his family but you really need cruiser for family of man and his wife with three kids ? lol

SSB become more and more lame every episode i hope we get new transformation soon

Android 17 Logic: A wish that can give me literally anything with borderline no restrictions? A $5,000,000,000 boat is definitely the best thing to use that on (as opposed to nigh-infinite wealth or basically anything else).

Android 17 in general's just wonky in his logic now.

• Supposedly dedicates his life into protecting the wildlife
  • Then acts indifferent to everything being erased
  • Then agrees to help Goku save the universe because he helped protect the wildlife
  • Despite that Goku was trying to help protect the wildlife this whole time
So not only did 17 initially not care that the wildlife was at risk of getting destroyed. But he then agrees to join since Goku helped protect the wildlife. Even though Goku is helping protect the wildlife in the first place by fighting in this tournament.

Goku protects wildlife -> 17 refuses to help Goku protect wildlife -> Goku still protects wildlife -> This convinces 17 to help Goku protect wildlife

ZERO7772 said:
He's still cool tho so who care about logic
That was basically me during the entire Future Trunks arc lol

Quantu said:
Atleast this silenced all the people who think Goku can breathe in space
He can't breathe in space,nobody can when there's nothing to breath.Some just can survive.

And so does Goku can for at least few seconds but just enought to use IT

Toei why you make goku use SSB on someone who weaker than goddamn readiz? seriously? those fillers annoying

Imagine if Cell was alive and trained his ass off for 10+ years. With the potential of Saiyans, Namekians, humans, androids, Frieza all rolled into one, he'd probably be as strong as Beerus by now.

Super Perfect Ultimate Mystic Golden Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back