• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark649 said:
Not enough, Super Perfect Ultimate Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x 20 Golden Cell.
Perfect :)

ZERO7772 said:
Saiyans is shit
This might actually be true. Some prominent Dragon Ball YouTuber whom I don't remember argued that humans actually have greater potential than Saiyans based on the exponential power growth of the humans throughout the series and the potential of the half-breeds.

Ryop said:
Toei why you make goku use SSB on someone who weaker than goddamn readiz? seriously? those fillers annoying
Tf you talking about

1) All of these Episodes are Canon

2) He used SSJB to survive in the vacuum of space which pretty much explains why he needed a suit to survive in earth's core he wasn't in a Godly form, anyway Base Form Goku spites that whole space ship if the animals weren't on it

Nibbler3100 said:
Ryop said:
Toei why you make goku use SSB on someone who weaker than goddamn readiz? seriously? those fillers annoying
Tf you talking about
1) All of these Episodes are Canon

2) He used SSJB to survive in the vacuum of space which pretty much explains why he needed a suit to survive in earth's core he wasn't in a Godly form, anyway Base Form Goku spites that whole space ship if the animals weren't on it
Who say exactly that he need SSB to survive the vacuum of speace? he only need beraly second to use Instant Transmissiont there is no reason for him to use SSB for that fraction of second,even normal humans can surive in the vacuum for a some seconds,he suppose to do that in base form or SSJ1 in max,using SSB it just bad writing

Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta was not able to survive in the vacuum of space shortly after Frieza busted the planet.

ZERO7772 said:
Goku and #17 can't catch to the space ship lel

That's actually not even what I was thinking. I'm surprised no one else has pointed this out by now. It's the fact that Goku and 17 didn't speed-blitz the poacher when he threatened to blow up the ship. They'd be able to disarm him long before he could send a signal from his brain to his finger to push the button.

Either that, or I guess it's possible that the poacher is MFTL+ despite being too weak to stand on King Kai's planet. But I doubt it.

No. It is heavily implied by bulma crying and Beerus/Whis saying that everyone on earth died except Frieza, who escaped. This is why Whis rewinded the time to let Goku finish Frieza.

From Bulma's perspective, all she knows is the Earth blew up. Of course she's gonna assume that everyone died. Whis rewouned time for the sake of the Earth. Whether Vegeta survived or not, wasn't a determining factor, since the Earth was still destroyed whether he survived or not.

The amount of time Goku is put in places he shouldn't be able to survive is ridiculous.

Anyone remember when Zamasu switched bodies with Goku while he was balls deep in space?

RadicalMrR said:
The amount of time Goku is put in places he shouldn't be able to survive is ridiculous.

Anyone remember when Zamasu switched bodies with Goku balls deep in space?
maybe he can

Personal, sincerely the blue ssj and the way in which goku has greater control of his ki, he can this in the blue transformation only to perfect it even more (and in the end, it is triggering a new transformation, or that it can increase still Plus the combination kk + ssj blue) in short on the super blue sayajin he ode to use the power of his base form or his ssj without getting tired

The old Kai himself has said that the transformation of ssj causes a waste of energy (and that is why he did the ritual with the gohan)

Think of it this way, each transformation and like a ditch, and each one of them has a maximum that can be filled if you fill one a full blaze you will get tired of it if you only fill part of a bigger bar you will not get bored

So basically the gok use this turning ssj blue to train himself without a haste is going through several times between the transformations.

In a field where you can not kill the opponent which is best to use a weak transformation to the maximum and get tired or use a strong transformation but reduce your own power even kills the opponent and does not get tired

Google

One more thing, before they speak, there is no such thing as power, if there were berrus, it would tie up the bulge when he slapped it

One more thing, in summary when gk was fighting with the kuririn he turned blue to challenge the kuririn and see how strong he is and how he compares with his own previous level (and see that 18 kicked a goku kamehameha, he probably was Using a power at most equivalent to its base form of ssj saga of the saga androids)

And with the 17 he used it because he does not feel android ki he it because he wanted to sertifica of uses the amount serta d epoder par anao if he hurt or kills the 17 type he must have started as power that he (ogoku) posuia in the saga Cell and then it was adding up I think it was at most the power of its ssj form 3 saga boo and both were holding back which reinforces my theory that with goku holding it can this in a form that grants power 3A without using the Level 3A

In summary the 17 in the minimum would be as strong as ssj saga boo

And at maximum 3a because we know how much power he is hiding

Basically you put 17 3a so why he fought with goku in blue, but you forget that the goku can be in blue using the power of a power of any human

So what I got from the past month or so is:

Jiren>SSB Goku KK x10>=Toppo>SSB Goku>=Android 17>>>Fit Buu>Base Goku>Bergamo>SSJ Gohan>Basil>Base Gohan>Lavender><Krillin

Also, SSB Vegito>Beerus FINALLY confirmed yes.

Did I miss anything important?

Pikachu942 said:

Jiren>SSB Goku KK x10>=Toppo>SSB Goku>=Android 17>>>Fit Buu>Base Goku>Bergamo>SSJ Gohan>Basil>Base Gohan>Lavender><Krillin

Where was it stated jren>ssb kk x10 goku?and vegito>beerus hasnt been confirmed yet but its a possibility

Ssr4vegito said:
Where was it stated jren>ssb kk x10 goku?and vegito>beerus hasnt been confirmed yet but its a possibility
I think this is his line of thought:

Toppo equals SSB Goku with KK x10 and Jiren was stated to be superior to Toppo. Therefore, Jiren must be superior to SSB Goku with KK x10.

As for Vegito, I think there is a line in the manga which implies that.

Ssr4vegito said:
Pikachu942 said:

Maybe he mean becasue Goku used SSBKK on toppo that mean he's no match for Jiren since he should be a lot stronger , Still Goku was smacking toppo around all the match and we don't know if he really used 10x

As for Vegito when they says "maybe " that equal "it is " in dragon ball xD it's no suprise , in the magna SSB is no joke only very few people can keep it with it unlike the anime so Vegito SSB would defntely be above Beerus

With how many characters keeping up with the Blue now we all know it's matter of time until Goku get new form to get him win the tournament , SSB is out dated

Who else thinks that if Gohan gets God Ki his SSJ hair will be a different color, and not Red, Blue or Rose. Red is for a God Saiyan, Blue is just going SSJ after absorbing the God power in base form, and Rose is when a Kai/God inside a Saiyan goe SSJ (According to the manga) I would assume that a child hybrid from a Saiyan and Kai will be Rose too. Since Gohan is Saiyan and Human Hybrid I get the feels that his hair will be a different color, if he ever gets God Ki.

I honestly think they should have gone with different colours based on personality for the various Saiyan god forms as Forneverworld once suggested. Goku should have stayed red even in SSGSSJ while Vegeta could have stayed with the blue colouration. This would result in SSR and any future SSG modes making more sense.

Why are people saying that goku use kaioken x10 when he fought toppo and bergamo he just use normal kaioken x10 kaioken produces more effects anyone who seen the hit vs goku fight differentaiate that

IIRC he said he was using x10 against the wolf guy to satisfy zeno though we know he was fodder to Goku all along he could warp him up with mere SSJ , even with topp once he went Blue toppo couldn't lay one clear hit on Goku he was smacking him around the whole fight although toppo was holding his own somehow

Why would Goku teach Gohan SSJ R when he doesn't know what that is, it would more precise to say that Gohan could achieved it, but not learned it through training.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
They'll likely fix it for the Super Dub. Xenoverse 2 is likely a voice test.
^

This.

IIRC Sean Schemmel was basically just thrown in a recording booth and told to sound like an evil Goku when he was doing voice work for Goku Black in Xenoverse 2.

I like Sean's voice for Rose.

Kinda disappointed with Zamasu's, especially since Sabat hyped the VO so much.

I'm so disappointed in Zamasu ans Hit's voice.

Esp with Hit, instead of sounding like an assassin, he sounds like a edgy pretty emo guy -.-

Freaking hate it cuz dub was supposed to be superior in DB franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back