• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much this [1] and everything else when "puff". Everyone has their own opinions, but there's a difference between searching the fifth leg of a cat and the end of his tail.

Hello, I would like to leave my opinion about kuririn vs ssj blue goku.

Goku was not holding back enough for the kuririn to survive his kamehameha, and the time kuririn held was little (for us it was seconds, more in the eyes of the characters may have been thousands of seconds) so basically kuririn was just trying to resist, And managed for a few seconds, and honestly if the number 18 had not kicked that kamehameha away, then kuririn could add one more to its many deaths, and if 18 managed to kick that kamehameha was at least stronger than the final cold form Of namek, since she struggled a little to kick that kamehameha

My opinion, kuririn should rather receive an upgrade, but not at the universe level, but rather a level frizza forms in namek

The Living Tribunal1 said:
honestly at this point instead of scaling everyone to universe level due to minimal training, i would imagine that a lot of people would start doubting goku's universal tier :/
Im calling it, universal Yamcha.

The power scaling in DBS is complete mess and people call FT garbage lol Toei going too far to give some spotlight to the characters they left is dust kuririn who got his ass kicked by base gohan before he used his trick now fight SSB goku even in weaker shape , I am suprised Goku didn't use kaio ken as well ~

Yamcha will be universe level soon because he was play baseball on regular pace

Well I doubt DB creators write their stories to win fictional battle online. Though some consistency would be nice, I've been very lenient with DBS in regard to scaling so far and I still am: It's not really that important. Buuuuut even I winced a little when Krillin was even able to contest SSB Goku's Kamehameha.

resisting against Goku's kamehameha when in SSJB mode is equivalent for a normal human being trying to stop a nuclear missile with his bare hands...

^

Pretty much this

i am not even surprised anymore lol

At Beginning SSB vegeta couldnt do anyithing to black goku but ssj2 trunks attack was more effective then SSB vegeta and almost was = to SSB goku

and 18 can kick
SSB goku Kamehameha like it was nothing

18 > SSB Goku lol

SSB Goku with Kamehameha struggling aginst kuririn Kamehameha

now am feeling sorry for goku who train all day

unless Toei joking

if they r not joking then we got 3-A 18 and 3-A kuririn

lamo

wait weren't one of the rules of the tournament of power was no killing?

then the higher tier characters would need to be ridiculously careful in not one shotting weaker opponents while trying not to get one shot themselves by those with the same power level.

IcarusXI said:
wait weren't one of the rules of the tournament of power was no killing?
then the higher tier characters would need to be ridiculously careful in not one shotting weaker opponents while trying not to get one shot themselves by those with the same power level.
This is interesting, SSB Goku was probably using Krillin as "guinea pig" to see how low he would have to steer against extremely weak apponents while on SSB, after all, just because he is on that form, doesn't mean he is using all its power.

Honestly, I could careless about the powerscaling. They wanted to give Krillin some epic screen time. That's all. It was fun, but an outlier nontheless. However, I don't really see 4-B Krillin or 18 later on as too much of a stretch. Universal is just a big fat NO.

Goku is low tier saiyan and have no talent at all he train all the days for years and go to gods train him and all these useless forms , yet kuririn gone to the mountains few months access the same power level that the humans power for you ~

No 18 can kick Goku kamehameha like nothing because she work at kitchen everyday that also training you know

The upgade should be like :

kuririn 3-A "hold his own against SSB oku "

No 18 3-A "kicked Goku SSB attack like nothing "

Next we will have master roshi teach Goku how amature he is and skill > his useless AP

Like i expected Toei does not care about the powerscaling, after the fight with Beerus they made almost everyone as 3-A so they can fight with each other.

I never got the impression Goku actually tried much against Krillin and 18. I mean it was just a friendly sparring match with no killing rule where the only goal was a ring out.

And it's stated right before they fight that "with their difference in power there's nothing Krillin can do".

Also it's far from absurd to think Goku can lower his ki enough for Krillin to fight him. Bulma survived a slap from Beerus and Trunks surpressed his power level to 5. Dragon Ball characters have been able to hold back their power by orders of magnitude since pretty much forever now.

^This.

Everyone is seeing inconsistencies where none exist. It's almost like some of you are doing it on purpose just to throw shade at Dragon Ball.

I also agree with rykuma 100 percent why is everyone here making krillin barely holding goku's kamehamaha a very big deal goku was obviously greatly suppressing his ki he was just testing krillin goku wasn't trying to show krillin that he is powerless he was just testing krillin's strength and will power it was even stated in the episode that the difference between goku and krillin in power is so huge that krillin can do absolutely do nothing to goku so goku was obviously suppressing his ki thats it its not a big deal people should really stop hating and ranting about this and move on

AppleLord said:
Krillin "sense" God pressure of SSB Blue in episode 85. Since when is that a thing? Ki pressure!?
people hwve been referencing that for a while I believe the first one to do it was cabby

Well i think bergamo should be downgraded we all know goku used ssb against him becaise zeno wanted him at full power Goku was holding back and its completely illogical for a 4-B character become 3-A by absorbing power of anothe 4-B character otherwise we would have to upgrade krillin to 3A since also somewhat pushed back ssb kamehameha and bergamo should be put unknown

Yeah i am still not sure about bergamo him standing to SSBKK Goku is BS seeing how SSJ goku was messing around with him , but since you guys did the upgarde did i miss something ?

Ssr4vegito said:
Well i think bergamo should be downgraded we all know goku used ssb against him becaise zeno wanted him at full power Goku was holding back and its completely illogical for a 4-B character become 3-A by absorbing power of anothe 4-B character otherwise we would have to upgrade krillin to 3A since also somewhat pushed back ssb kamehameha and bergamo should be put unknow
Well everyone can beam struggle with SSB Goku these days no big deal

Powerscaling in dbs in completely messed up Goku should be able to destroy krillin with a fingertap eho is writing this kind of stuff?

If Goku can bring down his power level to 5-B while in Super Saiyan Blue state, doesn't it mean scaling off any character from SSB Goku is completely unreliable? We don't know when Goku is fighting at full power and most likely he never does unless it's Beerus and Whis

At this rate we will have more outlier and PIS than legitimate feats.

Ssr4vegito said:
Well i think bergamo should be downgraded we all know goku used ssb against him becaise zeno wanted him at full power Goku was holding back and its completely illogical for a 4-B character become 3-A by absorbing power of anothe 4-B character otherwise we would have to upgrade krillin to 3A since also somewhat pushed back ssb kamehameha and bergamo should be put unknow
I agree, he should just be changed to unknown instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back