• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it. He will probably keep out of it. Or even aid U7. Either that or try to stop them.

I have expected that most of the gods were very angry at goku (and therefore universe 7) because of him starting the tournament which will cause millions of lifes to be erased, likely some assassins or even the gods themselfs will come for him, however i think they will be stopped by Zen'o/Grand Priest or they will be overpowered by Goku and his plot armor.

Goku is just a scapgoat as they can't get mad at Zen'o. The universes were gonna be destroyed regardless. Goku at least saved one of them (Let's be honest. It's his who will be saved.)

If you insist that Goku can't be blamed for the destruction of the 7 universes, then you can't praise him for "saving" one of them due to Zen'ō randomly deciding to give one a chance.

That's like if a serial killer was planning on killing 7 people and some random guy challenges to a killer not knowing (or caring) of his plans of murderer. After the psycho decides he'll only kill 6 people and spare one based on how well the guy fights. Then saying that random guy who only wanted a fight and had no control over these events a hero that saved that one victim's life.

Never said Goku should be seen as the hero here though...We still have our mountains of comments from the last thread detailing the situation.

Well you said "Goku at least saved one of them." Which I think if we're to say "Goku destroyed the universes" is wrong, saying he directly saved one is faulty as well.

I think Goku is at best/worst neutral in this arc. I bet he has some plan up his non-sleeve like using the Dragon Balls or having Zen'ō lie to motivate the others.

Well at the exact same time me saying that could also imply he indirectly saved one as well. Did he mean to? No he didn't. But did he? Yes he did. Did he cause the destruction of the universes? No he didn't. Was his request used as an excuse? Yes it was.

The main point I'm driving home is simply that the GoD are using Goku as a scapgoat despite when going by their logic, he would have at least saved one of them. Like I said going by their good and evil logic, Goku would be a "Hero" instead of a "Villain".. However, they can't blame Zen'o due to the fact he can kill them instantly.

@Dragon. I view it as more psychotic Zen'ō changed his mind out of nowhere due to seeing Goku cause reasons. It's as "indirect" of a saving as it gets.

But he shouldn't get blamed for the 7 universes getting destroyed. And yeah of course they aren't going to take their anger out on Zen'ō, so poor Goku taking the heat lol

@BANLK All I do is screenshot the YouTube comment and upload it.

Exactly, this has been ticking me off about the Gods and Toppo. They label him as a villain simply due to him asking for said tournament. Yes he is being reckless, but at the same time he should labeled as "Reckless" or "Foolish"..Not evil. Especially when (Even though indirectly) he saved 1 universe. His asking for the tournament in all honesty has nothing to do with what Zen'o's plans were. He just gave Zen'o an excuse to do so in a quick and exciting fashion.

Honestly though I doubt the universes won't comeback. In fact I agree that Zen'o and Goku may have some type of arrangement so that everyone could fight as if their lives depended on it.

Yeah. Also unrelated question, what are your guys' favorite Super original characters. Here are my Top 7 (I'm personally not counting Beerus and Whis since they were in DBZ at first ovo)

7. Cabba

6. Toppo

5. Bergamo

4. Zen'ō

3. Champa

2. Hit

1. Zamasu

1) Cabba

2) Hit

3) Zamasu

4) Zen'o

5) Vados

6) Champa

7) Bergamo

Ironically we share the same 2nd and 4th spots.

1 zeno

2 fuson zuamso

3hit

4 futuer trunks

all of these guys made the ones saying it will never happen see they are whong.

1 and 2 is Zamasu and Hit respectfully but depending on how good Hit's backstory is, if we even get one, he could potentially surpass Zamasu.

@Dragon Lol lucky coincidence

@Darkmon Future Trunks is a Super original character. He was in Z.

@Darkmon Trunks is probably my favorite DB character, especially because of Super, but that wasn't the question. It's characters that have only appeared in DBS.

@Radical Yeah I'd love to get a Hit backstory. Or at least some statement on what the hell he is. I mean unless Hit's some special case, he's very likely by far one of the most OP species in the series lol

I'm counting Beerus and Whis just because their screentime is predominantly Super, and their only Z screen time became a retelling in Super.

1. Beerus & Whis (tie)

2. Hit

3. Vados & Champa (tie)

4. Zamasu & Goku Black (tie)

5. Belmod

6. Marcarita

7. Gowasu

8. Zeno

9. Cabbe

10. Magetta

Honorable mention: Zarama (highly interested in this character, but we haven't seen anything of him/her).

Ryukama said:
7. Cabba

6. Toppo

5. Bergamo

4. Zen'ō

3. Champa

2. Hit

1. Zamasu
I didn't count Future Maifu cause she's too good to be on the list :)

Here's a question. Which theme song do you prefer? Limit Break x Survivor or Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku? I can't choose.

In my opinion Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku is the better song, but Limit Break X Survivor is far more fitting with Dragon Ball.

God-King Superman77 said:
I wonder about Frieza's backstory.
From what I can remember he and his dad were just really strong for their race and they just decided to abuse that.

I wonder if frieza own race is still alive or did frieza/cold destroy it all. Do to fear of another prodigy of their own race being born and in time become stronger and threaten there rule.

^Yeah since King Cold and Frieza were so scared of someone in the universe becoming strong enough to beat them I always assumed they killed off their race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back