• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
No my friend not if training is involved which it was. It's not pis if the person got stronger even though it kinda stupid to say krillin got that much stronger in such little time, but he did cause training.

I can't tell if your actually serious, are you implying Krillin is equal to Base,SSJ, and SSB Goku, because training, then again today is April Fools Day.

Well it's dragon ball super trunks in a matter of days of training and 1 transformation got as strong as ssjb goku? But let's wait for the subs to come out. As you said it could be pis.

There's a huge diffrence between Trunks and Krillin, Trunks is half saiyan, and Krillin is human, there's no way Krillin can compete with SSB Goku, it's PIS, this episode was just for nostalgic purposes anyway.

Vegan Gains said:
There's a huge diffrence between Trunks and Krillin, Trunks is half saiyan, and Krillin is human, there's no way Krillin can compete with SSB Goku, it's PIS, this episode was just for nostalgic purposes anyway.
he was training that means its not pis

honestly at this point instead of scaling everyone to universe level due to minimal training, i would imagine that a lot of people would start doubting goku's universal tier :/

The Living Tribunal1 said:
honestly at this point instead of scaling everyone to universe level due to minimal training, i would imagine that a lot of people would start doubting goku's universal tier :/
how would he be universal? gohan is only soler systome level?

It's Toei's idiocy, I think it's just PIS, it's not like this hasn't happened before.

if anything we should just take copy vegeta one shotting SS3 Gotanks as PIS

Darkmon cns said:
Vegan Gains said:
he was training that means its not pis
It is PIS, unless you think Krillin is grades above universal.

He isn't cause it probably is pis but he held back ssjb goku kamehame wave although It was a sparing match and I dought he went all out still probably pis.

Darkmon cns said:
how would Krillin be universal? he just batteled goha
Are you serious, you just ******* contradicted yourself, you said because Krillin trained, him being able to fight with SSB Goku isn't PIS, who is grades above universal, now you changed your mind ?

Huesito88 said:
He isn't cause it probably is pis but he held back ssjb goku kamehame wave although It was a sparing match and I dought he went all out still probably pis.
Goku probably wasn't trying at all however if he is clearly show to keep up with SS blue level guys he would have to have an upgrade

Are you serious, you just ******* contradicted yourself, you said because Krillin trained, him being able to fight with SSB Goku isn't PIS, who is grades above universal, now you changed your mind ?

I thought you were talking about him fighting gohan either way like I said before goku probably wasn't trying but if krillin consistently is shown to battel that level he would need an upgrade

I said if krillin trained although I assumed that since subs aren't out. As you mentioned it probably pis now that I think of it more. Goku probably was holding back a ton as it was a sparing match (also because he can control his power). krillin probably didn't train that long. Trunks got the befit of a transformation he probably wouldn't be universal if he didn't get that transformation.

Goku probably held back a lot I mean vegeta while in ssjb one shoted cabba but didn't kill him. although cabba was solar system level so it probably could still be pis for krillin.

They literally said Gohan was holding back, hell they even showed that Basil is to much for him.

Huesito88 said:
Goku probably held back a lot I mean vegeta while in ssjb one shoted cabba but didn't kill him. although cabba was solar system level so it probably could still be pis for krillin.
if krillin wasn't going to be consistently that strong then they wouldn't have had him beat gohan

Well gohan didn't go ssj. But goku thought he would do fine against basil and that was just Gohan thinking how strong krillin was in his mind battle. But am not sure.

No he shouldn't, he just tactically outsmarted Gohan, and ringed out him.

dosent matter he still could keep up with gohan

Yeah Goku, the guy with the stronger base than Gohan had to transform. While im kinda ok with upgrading speed, ap is whole different matter.

"The krillin power that I know won't stand up in the tournament of power" from Gohan before he fight krillin.

Krillin, the strongest cop in existence, still training with normal weights like a noob lol. He was able to take hits from a Base Gohan going all out and kept up with him. I still don't know how he hid his energy from Gohan, who was able to fight that poison wolf without his eyes.

I like that Krillin returned to his old ways of being tactical and has better control of his destructo discs. Which we now see are unable to cut Goku so now we know they can't hurt people that much stronger than him and have limits so we can finally have those threads put to rest and is nowhere near the level of a SSJB I believe holding back the beam should be taken as PIS so he needs to be upgraded to Base Gohan at least

Goku feels like he's getting evil for some reason with all the faces he's been making and now lieing to Android 18 but I like his development in this episode where a Fullpowered Kamehameha won't solve all his problems because he would've gotten flanked in the Tournament

This arc has destroyed Goku's character, personality and farewell message to Gohan and Comp at the end of the Cell Saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back