• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the recently Dubbed Episode 13 we have Beerus and Goku continuing their giht and as the God Form wears off Beerus asks him if he knows what was happening and Goku responds "A Fight in Space?" this kind of proves that they weren't in the Stratosphere.

Joseph619 said:
So if 17 can fight on par with current SSB Goku, he must have been by far the strongest earthling in Battle of Gods arc. So why didn't Beerus/Whis want to meet and fight 17 instead of Goku? And 17 being a ranger means he cares about life now, he should have challenged Beerus to save his forest and animals
nvm just kidding

Because Beerus had a premonition about Goku, not 17. And presumably, Beerus can't control what premonitions he has.

You people jump to conclusions way too fast.

We're gonna have to wait for the episode to determine 17's power.

We'll likely have to wait for the ToP to determine Krillin & Roshi's power.

It sucks guys, I know, but we need a thing called patience.

Do people not understand...

SSJB is literally perfect ki control, I don't understand how that's so hard to comprehend

I think this new form is perfect ki control and not SSJB. Mainly because if SSJB were perfect control, Kaio-Ken wouldn't have had any affect on Goku. Maybe the perfection of kaioken is the new form which could explain the red glow and black hair in the intro.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
I think this new form is perfect ki control and not SSJB. Mainly because if SSJB were perfect control, Kaio-Ken wouldn't have had any affect on Goku. Maybe the perfection of kaioken is the new form which could explain the red glow and black hair in the intro.

SSJB being perfect ki control is what even allowed Goku to use Kaioken in that form.

Koopi said:
Do people not understand...

SSJB is literally perfect ki control, I don't understand how that's so hard to comprehend
Most of the people on this wiki can't be understand simple logiclet alone perfect ki control.

Considering how strong Saiyans, Piccolo, Freeza and apparently #17 got by training, imagine just how sheer powerful Cell could be if he bothered to train.

He has the DNA of all of the above in him.

Platinum Cell after 27 hours of training ovo

As much as I like #17, who is in my top characters list

Good lord I think stopping watching dragon ball was a good idea, it looks so inconsistent now.

Akira Toriyama has said that 17 has great potential. Given that he's been training much longer than Frieza (10 years+) and was stronger than Frieza to boot, 3-A 17 is very much likely. And this time it won't be PIS

Yeah it won't be pis if they explain it like you did. cause if 17 just fights ssjb goku and goku wasn't holding back and is taking it seriously and 17 matches goku. But there is no explain to why beside just cause. Then it will be pis but we must wait until the episode airs.

I"m pretty sure he's gonna hold back since these have all been nonserious sparring matches to give him some character development before the tournament but anything's possible

I have no problems to upgrade 17 to 3-A, but by the end of this arc thanks to the Battle Royal everyone will be 3-A in a dumb way.

Likely a translation error, in GT Black Smoke Shenron separated into the seven Shadow Dragons. Syn Shenron was created by the wish that most likely revived the most victims, Mr. Popo and a databook said that he immediately destroyed a galaxy and then went to earth, but i don't know if he was on earth in the first place. Lasty we can assume he is galaxy level for being far stronger than Baby, Super 17 and Nuova Shenron.

@Dark

Nope.

Mr.Popo is talking about an unnamed Evil Dragon from long ago. Says that the Evil Dragon appeared, then the planet was destroyed, then the galaxy.

https://i.imgur.com/jcu0wgq.png

https://i.imgur.com/U3V6aUy.png

https://i.imgur.com/y5VBCfy.png

^ The dialogue may seem bizarre, but Popo has a very simple way of speaking in the original. And this is the Funimation translation.

He actually says "ginga" rather than cosmos, but the translation is accurate.

3-C Syn Shenron comes from two scans of the italian version of Perfect Files, one of which says he destroyed a galaxy in the distant past (Impossible), while another just says he will cause the destruction of the galaxy, which doesn't mean he will do so instantly..

The quick galaxy destruction is a vague thing also there were no mentions of Omega Shenron being as strong as the unnamed Evil Dragon. So the profiles shall be revised like this:

4-A: Ledgic, Oceanus Shenron, Shell Nuova Shenron, Rilldo, Uub, Baby Forms, Base to Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta, Base to Super Saiyan 3 Goku.

Unknown. At least 4-A: Ultimate Shenron

At least 4-A: Great Ape Baby, Super 17, True Nuova Shenron, Eis Shenron, Syn Shenron, Super Saiyan 4 Goku and Vegeta.

4-A+: Omega Shenron

At least 4-A+: Gogeta

Dark649 said:
The quick galaxy destruction is a vague thing also there were no mentions of Omega Shenron being as strong as the unnamed Evil Dragon. So the profiles shall be revised like this:

4-A: Ledgic, Oceanus Shenron, Shell Nuova Shenron, Rilldo, Uub, Baby Forms, Base to Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta, Base to Super Saiyan 3 Goku.

Unknown. At least 4-A: Ultimate Shenron

At least 4-A: Great Ape Baby, Super 17, True Nuova Shenron, Eis Shenron, Syn Shenron, Super Saiyan 4 Goku and Vegeta.

4-A+: Omega Shenron

At least 4-A+: Gogeta
well you guys will need to make a revion thread then.

does anybody remember Tien? The guy who hasnt stopped training just like 17? The guy capable of stopping semi-perfect cell back then? 3-A Tien when?

Unlike #17 he has limited Stamina. Also depends on what happens during his recruitment. We will judge it then. Like I said we will just have to roll with the punches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back