• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fanboys are never Happy, I for one would not like 12-15 episodes of Goku vs Hitto stretched out with flashbacks it'll turn into Naruto/One Piece's Pacing

I never said she was the one who wanted Goku dead, my prediction was that she was the who would be asking Hit to do it.

I ask someone to make me a sandwich, am i the one who made the sandwich?

Great, another Dragon Ball Evolution Easter Egg, first the hair Gel and now reviving people with Ki blast's to the chest.

This is it!!! The Z crew and my boy android 17 all together I really hope they don't drop the ball and not give everyone their time like they did in the Frieza arc I sure I'm not the only one who thought they could have done more with that arc but this could be their chance. It is a little sad that the Hit things is ganna be short they kida got me hype to see Hit again but I'm sure he's gonna be as cool as ever when he shows up. Also I bet a lot of Gohan fans are HYPED as HELL to see him wearing that outfit again.

RadicalMrR said:
I never said she was the one who wanted Goku dead, my prediction was that she was the who would be asking Hit to do it.
I ask someone to make me a sandwich, am i the one who made the sandwich?
Why did I feel some heat there. Chill ;-;

Gohan back to mystic Gohan? Toei, dont disappoint me, I'm watching you. Its sad how there is no other warrior in the U7 to stand up and fight... in U6 you had different species at least, they could have made a deal to free Frieza, who isnt a threat because powercreep, for the tournament (lol frieza and goku cooperation).

I think its going to be that, if your universes loses, Zeno blows it up. That would be savage. But I would love a arc where the 2 zeno have a power struggle

Gokuiscool144 said:
I think its going to be that, if your universes loses, Zeno blows it up. That would be savage. But I would love a arc where the 2 zeno have a power struggle
there too chailedesh to have a power struggle but they could destory the uneverses

Hmm, i'm concerned since I always thought Super will end after the omniversal tournament. Hope there are more arks after this.

Also from the way it was written it seems the Omni-Kings will destroy the universes that lose.

@radic do you think we will see 2 of the omni king?

now that I think about it should There be a profiel for the future omniking?

RadicalMrR said:
Hmm, i'm concerned since I always thought Super will end after the omniversal tournament. Hope there are more arks after this.
Also from the way it was written it seems the Omni-Kings will destroy the universes that lose.
I doubt the anime will end after this since it is starting to print money along with regaining alot of DB notoriety. Even if it does the manga content for the franchise surely won't be going anywhere with the DB Room.

So the next arc is indeed the multiversal tournament and seems like zeno will destroy whatever universes lose, seriously goku needs to leave this genocidal maniac alone, every time he gets involved universes get destroyed.

This arc is ganna be crazy thats for sure but I need to know if master roshi dose some epic things is he ganna be upgrade or not?

LordGriffin1000 said:
This arc is ganna be crazy thats for sure but I need to know if master roshi dose some epic things is he ganna be upgrade or not?
After the Big Trunks Powerup, the writers will likely show them at 4-B or 3-A by fighting enemies of these values without any training whatsoever just for the sake of the plot, so i hope this does not happen because i don't want to see an arc filled with outliers. The only character that might get accepted for the upgrade are Piccolo, Gohan and possibly Tien because Majin Buu, Master Roshi, Krillin, Android 17 and Android 18 stopped training.

Dark649 said:
The only character that might get accepted for the upgrade are Piccolo, Gohan and possibly Tien because Majin Buu, Master Roshi, Krillin, Android 17 and Android 18 stopped training.
I would die for an upgraded Tenshinhan

The series has written itself into a corner, people want other characters to get some action but also dont want ass pull power ups.

RadicalMrR said:
I predict Vados will put the Hit out on Goku, fight me.
Nice one. Didn't think this would actually happen, but I guess you know how Toei(or Toriyama) thinks.

@Gokuiscool144 every timeline has the twelve universes, so just one universe having infinite timelines is not gonna happen.

Lastly I also hope this isn't the last arc for Super, because I thought they were gonna end it with the universal tournament arc.

Universal tournament the one that loses gets their universe blown up eh? Well then **** just got real

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Universal tournament the one that loses gets their universe blown up eh? Well then **** just got real
i bet they are going to use the super dragon balls to wish them all back and the zenos reveils it was just so they will go all out and no one will hold back.

i bet they are going to use the super dragon balls to wish them all back and the zenos reveils it was just so they will go all out and no one will hold back.

The current Super Dragon Balls are stones, they use them to bring back Earth in U6.

One year later, Zamasu use them to switch bodies with Goku, he then destroyed the current timeline super dragon balls.

The next year they use them in future trunks timeline for Zamasu's immortality. They also destroyed the Super Dragon Balls afterwards. Zeno also destroy the timeline in that future.

Its very unlikely that Zeno will lie about destroying the universe of the fighters who lose Zeno destroyed 6 universes just because his mood was bad and had no problem in destroying the entire future trunks's timeline so it's very unlikely he will hesitate to destroy the universe of the team who loses since he doesn't have a problem in destroying an ENTIRE TIMELINE

I think we shouldn't be thinking of scaling without first thinking about the main point in this tournament.

This tournament as we know is for the fate of the universes right? However as we know the only Universal characters in U7 are Goku and Vegeta right? However, think about the two other Universal characters in U7 in which are Beerus and Whis. Now put your thinking caps on for this one. I doubt Beerus or Whis would like to see their universe destroyed, right? So as far as we know Whis could very likely train these guys up. This would give them a good reason to why they'd be on that level. They could be trained by an Angel and thus gain the power they need to face these foes.

This is not beyond possible. In fact it's very likely. These Gods of Destruction aren't just going to let weak fighters fight for them. So this makes sense imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back