• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shock97 said:
I understand the concerns about more and more hax breaking the traditional DB formula, but so far the more particularly broken abilities seem to reside with the Gods and Angels, which is understandable. More uniqueness is also a good thing for the verse, not just for battles across the Internet but for us to enjoy more complexity.
I, actually agree with this.

KoichiSamakibara said:
Anyway, Hit's Intangible Techinique probably requires him to remain perfectly still and change the flow of his Ki, giving him a phantom-like ability (both times he used it, he remained perfectly still and glowed purple). Somewhat different than the techinique I developed, but the results are the same.
Actually it's entirely false

Hit being intangible was shown by flowing ki but he was able to move his arm when he wad intangible.

So no, he doesn't require to stay still to be intangible.

Gokuiscool144 said:
Did anyone else notice Goku say that Hits Time Skip would now be useless against him, despite the fact that he knew it improved? And Hit stated that it would be stupid if he does try it
I think it's either that Goku knows the technique well enough Hit realizes he can still predict his movements in the time skip but it's possible even with improved one Goku can still move in it but eh *shrugs*

Hit The Badass said:
Then it isn't entirely false, since the Ki flow thing is probably correct. If he dosen't need to remain perfectly still, that only makes the techinique more useful and powerful and I like it this way.

So what do you guys think other gods of destruction look like? from the image I saw the only ones I seen where beerus and another cat across from him the other where all covered from head to toe. I think their going with an Egyptian concept with them not to sure though.

LordGriffin1000 said:
So what do you guys think other gods of destruction look like? from the image I saw the only ones I seen where beerus and another cat across from him the other where all covered from head to toe. I think their going with an Egyptian concept with them not to sure though.
I pray that some above and beyond effort is put into their designs and they all don't look similar to each other. Worst case scenarios they are all Beerus and Whis alternates or more than one has a joke design (Monaka). Best case scenario they keep the Egyptian vibe going, maybe one looks like Seth and another Horus

LordGriffin1000 said:
So what do you guys think other gods of destruction look like? from the image I saw the only ones I seen where beerus and [another cat across from him] the other where all covered from head to toe. I think their going with an Egyptian concept with them not to sure though.
It was Champa.

People are saying it was Botamo lmao

I really like the Goku is getting more OP because now he's able to sense everything around him like a kind of Observation Haki as well as his range on it is multi-universal since he knew people in Universe 6 are after his life. I'm really curious to see him deal with the Intangibility and Shockwave techniques heres to Goku getting more Haxxier! Also Hitto is Awesome.

Guys anyone here remember episode whis frist time teach goku and vegita?(bad english so i give point)

went i think about it i got this.

Whis ask vados to order hit to kill goku then got goku epusode 71 (More like special training for goku weakness)

Right now my opinion changed about the hit arc at first I was annoyed it was a mini arc now although its a mini arc it very hyping and good and this arc gave hit big charcter devolpment and awesome hax techneiques which is excellent

Dragonmasterxyz said:
A fine video, however he made three mistakes, Majin Buu is not stronger than Current Piccolo, Android 18 despite the training she is very close to 17 but mot above and Krillin is not stronger than Tien. Goku>Vegeta>Trained Mystic Gohan>Piccolo>>Fat Buu>>>Android 17>Android 18>>>Tien>Krillin>>>Roshi.

Gokuiscool144 said:
So Goku broke through Hit's time skip again. It was literally cracking when Goku powered up
This time it was a literal focused sphere of time, that he literally destroyed.

AppleLord said:
Goku put the Hit on himself. Great. Remember the promise Hit. Bad animation it give nightmares of episode 5.
The animation was not episode 39 level, but still pretty good. The art is hit-or-miss. The closups are decent, whilst the far-out views look bad.

I just realized this is thread 27

And DBS Episode 12 happened on 9/27

And the best Freeza Saga episode was episode 27

In my opinion, I find the animator of this episode (Tate) to be overrated. He has done many episodes, and every time it is the same deal: it has a few scenes with amazing animation, but otherwise it is average, but the artwork is always distorted and hideous.

The guys who worked on Episodes 11,13, and 14 also worked on 39, and you see how those look. They should be the ones for which animate all the episodes, but that would be expensive.

One thing should be clear, Goku has some form of time-manipulation, IDK what it is. "time-destruction?" He can obviously brute force through time.

FanofRPGs said:
In my opinion, I find the animator of this episode (Tate) to be overrated. He has done many episodes, and every time it is the same deal: it has a few scenes with amazing animation, but otherwise it is average, but the artwork is always distorted and hideous.

The guys who worked on Episodes 11,13, and 14 also worked on 39, and you see how those look. They should be the ones for which animate all the episodes, but that would be expensive.
Tate did episode 11....

Soul01 said:
FanofRPGs said:

Tate did episode 11....

It was a mix there IIRC, but Episode 13 and 39 were done by most of the same people, and they have some of the best animation of the series. I want them to be the official animators.

Hit time skip looks like it is limited to his sphere so if he don't encircle Goku then Goku probably cannot negate it and Hit cannot punch him either.I think his intangibility has something to do with this.

Hit The Badass said:
Acc to translation, Hit can move b/w parallel worlds to strike his opponents.

Damn one hax after another. Hit is way toooooo OP.
w0t that is one OP hax just hope it's accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back