• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
From where did you get this
Its a teaser from jump festa. How cool are the ceremony clothes holy

Where can I find this teaser can you link it to me please

Oh so beerus is going to save goku in the next episode and hit is intangible but we all know beerus can kill intangible beings so hit probably going to run away

Huesito88 said:
Oh so beerus is going to save goku in the next episode and hit is intangible but we all know beerus can kill intangible beings so hit probably going to run away
wait i havent senn it yet can you give me a run down?

Okay Hit can be intangible and his time leap has improved by a MASSIVE amount. Those two talked for quite a while.

I really wish Herms wasn't taking a break since I would like to know what they said.

(JK Herms can take a break)

Poinciana1971 said:
Okay Hit can be intangible and his time leap has improved by a MASSIVE amount. Those two talked for quite a while.

I really wish Herms wasn't taking a break since I would like to know what they said.

(JK Herms can take a break)
well what about crancheyrull?

Not sure I am going off what I saw in raw sub would make it easier. But vegeta is train with whis goku is doing his daily life but sense someone is watching him so every time their is even a single sound that came out of nowhere he reacts to that sound. Then we cut to hit going to a guy don't know but he was talking with this guy for a while. While time was frozen so hits time leap lasts a lot longer. I don't actually know what happens next cause the stream cut that part out then I see hit talking to a guy and the guy tells him to kill goku. Goku final sense something then goes to a deserted land where hit reaveals himself goku attacks only for his attack to go straight through hit (intangibility). Then hit hits goku in the heart while goku punches goes straight through him again then goku falls Gohan and gotten arrive then end of episode (so hit is now one hit man)

Darkmon cns said:
Huesito88 said:
wait i havent senn it yet can you give me a run down?
1:Hit time stop is longer

2:he can select which one will saty out of time skip

3: he is intangible
1g60gq

I'm p sure Whis and Beerus asked Vados to hire Hit because they saw Goku isnt training for the tournament (Hence only Vegeta is on Beerus' Planet)

Hit is intangible now. Plus, he can shoot invisible shockwaves that bypasses your defenses.

I was trying to develop a techinique pretty similiar to the first one Hit used for a Dragon Ball Roleplay, so I should be able to explain it after the subs are out. The second one is particularly interesting, as it was capable of going directly into Goku's heart despite both having around the same strenght as it was stated by Goku (I know Japanese somewhat decently, what got Goku defeated was Hit's Assassin Techiniques).

Huesito88 said:
So the next episode it the invisible one hit strike so your probably right koichi
no you die

if you have been keeping up with the leaks youll know how goku comes back

So hit's time skip has clearly improved and not to mention he is intangible and has a one hit kill strike, he is pretty hax, nice.

also can control who he allows to stop like that alien he allowed him to move and it last longer damnnnnn

It looks like Goku didn't say they were around the same strenght, but that Hit must've improved a lot as well to get behind him without Goku noticing it.

Anyway, Hit's Intangible Techinique probably requires him to remain perfectly still and change the flow of his Ki, giving him a phantom-like ability (both times he used it, he remained perfectly still and glowed purple). Somewhat different than the techinique I developed, but the results are the same.

Now we can see why Hit's the Legendary Assassin Universe 6 fears, and that's amazing. I still don't quite get his Invisible One-Hit Strike, hopefully we'll get more of it in the next episode.

@koichi it is implied to be a dura negator move as we can see the heart being strained out instead of the alien who's heart was destroyed

Mission 1 kill fat guy: Complete

Time taken: Under a minute

Shots Fire: 1

"Hit" Ratio: 100%

Targets Dispatched: 1

Times Detected: 0

Mission Rank: Silent Assassin

Mission 2 Kill Goku: Ongoing

Time Taken: Ongoing

Shots Fired: 1 for now

"Hit" Ratio: 100%

Targets Dispatched: None

Times Detceted: 1

So Hit got even broken then before? Just expected for that badass.

Well we are now pretty sure what would have happen if Goku never knew about Hit time skip in tournament.

Did anyone else notice Goku say that Hits Time Skip would now be useless against him, despite the fact that he knew it improved? And Hit stated that it would be stupid if he does try it

With hit being this broken, i am going to be very disappointed if goku and vegeta don't start getting some hax of their own, i don't want a new transformation, we have long past the point of just powering through things, hax is absolutely necessary now. Hit just made goku look like a joke, and then there is beerus who can just straight up delete goku, just punching people like isn't gonna work anymore.

Hopefully this mini arc is whis asking vados to hire hit to kill goku as a way to train him, i mean goku was on edge trying to sense hit maybe it's whis way to train him for his body to act independent of him. I have a feeling there is gonna be some hax people in the tournament as well it's just gonna be more apparent that goku and vegeta need some hax in order to compete with anyone that's relevant like hit or the god's or the angels who definitely have some hax .

Yeah just them growing in power isn't enough to save them with all these haxed new guys showing up. Hit really was not joking around he ended Goku like that with no effort at all.

I know we want them become stronger so they need hax anx stuff. But its so not dbz/dbs. It will ruine dragon ball so much. Dragon ball is so much getting stronger by power up and using those fist.

I am not asking for anything ridiculous i am just asking for there to be some balance here. No matter how much more powerful goku gets it means nothing as he still won't beat beerus, why? Cause beerus can just straight up erase goku from existence. I find it laughable for vegeta and goku to surpass or fight in an all out no holding back fight against the gods, because the gods have some hax which makes how strong goku gets irrelevant unless he himself gets some comparable hax. Though i guess you could say it's fitting that goku can't beat the gods cause dragon ball is all about there always being someone above you.

I am not saying dragon ball should go away completely from the traditional stuff but i would like if it got more creative by giving the characters unique abilities that they can use besides the usual punch, kick, ki blast which is completely useless against someone like hit who is intangible. I mean at this point if hit seriously intends to kill goku, goku stands no chance cause he has no hax.

I understand the concerns about more and more hax breaking the traditional DB formula, but so far the more particularly broken abilities seem to reside with the Gods and Angels, which is understandable. More uniqueness is also a good thing for the verse, not just for battles across the Internet but for us to enjoy more complexity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back