• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dragonmasterxyz you bring up a valid point that makes me wonder if the GoD and the Angels will defend their respective universes. I mean I'm sure they don't want their universe to get blown up.

Exactly. It makes sense for them to do this. Otherwise why is a City level(I think) Roshi with them? And a Saitama level Krillin here?

Yea i think this is good opportunity for the rest of the cast to get stronger by training with beerus and whis, as if the losing universe gets blown up i am sure beerus and whis wouldn't like that and do everything they can to make them have a better chance of winning.

I hope there are some mentions of training for Yamcha and Chiaotzu, since Roshi is there to protect the universe.

I dont think they are gonna train with Whis and if they do they cant be stronger than base Goku or Vegeta.

Just think about it, are they really gonna make the main cast so strong that Goku needs to SSB to beat them? This same thing happened to One Piece but to lesser extent, sure Zoro and Sanji are close to base Luffy in power but get demolished by any one of his gears.

RadicalMrR said:
I dont think they are gonna train with Whis and if they do they cant be stronger than base Goku or Vegeta.
Just think about it, are they really gonna make the main cast so strong that Goku needs to SSB to beat them? This same thing happened to One Piece but to lesser extent, sure Zoro and Sanji are close to base Luffy in power but get demolished by any one of his gears.
Well Universe level is such a wide tier. A Universe level character can still curbstomp another. Hence Whis and Beerus.

I know but base Goku is 4-B, there is no way in heck they are making Krillin or Roshi so strong that only God Ki Goku can beat them.

RadicalMrR said:
I know but base Goku is 4-B, there is no way in heck they are making Krillin or Roshi so strong that only God Ki Goku can beat them.
I mean, you could have said the same thing about Future Trunks in the last arc (Albeit this would be more severe, especially for Roshi).

I'm hoping there are weak, yet still badass fighters for Krillin, Roshi and Tien to fight while the saiyans get the powerhouses.

That'll give everyone a chance to shine and without these constant asspull power ups.

ovo

Ryukama said:
I'm hoping there are weak, yet still badass fighters for Krillin, Roshi and Tien to fight while the saiyans get the powerhouses.
That'll give everyone a chance to shine and without these constant asspull power ups.

ovo
Well to be fair. Training with Whis wouldn't be an asspull since they would have a good reason for their power buff.

@Ever as I said before either we get more asspull more power ups/transformations or the Z fighter will continue to be irrelevant.

I have thought of numerous ways to make them stronger like for Piccolo either reviving Piccolo Daimo and letting Piccolo fuse with him so they become the original Namekian or let him read from the Namekian book of secrets.

RadicalMrR said:
I have thought of numerous ways to make them stronger like for Piccolo either reviving Piccolo Daimo and letting Piccolo fuse with him so they become the original Namekian or let him read from the Namekian book of secrets.
I don't know why but I love the concept of a Namekian book of secrets

I guess training with Whis/learning to utilize God Ki is reasonable, but I'd rather no sudden golden or false blue forms out of nowhere.

o v o

At this point in time it's really irrelevant tbh. If they get asspulls I'm fine as long as it is enjoyable. I may have low standards but I just watch the show to enjoy it. Asspulls really never affected me.

RadicalMrR said:
@Ever as I said before either we get more asspull more power ups/transformations or the Z fighter will continue to be irrelevant.

Picccolo has eternal youth from King Piccolo, right?

Why can't he spam seeds (children) he won't get old, and train them in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and later fuse with them, like he did with Nail and Kami?

Eh... about Whis and the angels caring about their universe. That is not true. Whis couldn't care less if Beerus was to destroy the universe in episodes 12-14. And he has to ALWAYS stay netural so..

Gokuiscool144 said:
Eh... about Whis and the angels caring about their universe. That is not true. Whis couldn't care less if Beerus was to destroy the universe in episodes 12-14. And he has to ALWAYS stay netural so..
That's contradicted by what Whis has done in previous scenes.

Hmm? Are you referring to him stopping fights between the GoD, that plausible, since it has been stated they are not allowed to fight, its kinda a rule. As for him fixing the Future timeline by travelling there, I guess its because Beerus messed up so he can as well. Otherwise I am not sure.

Also, not sure if this has been mentioned, but Hit is NOT the first character to kill Goku on their own. A KI blast goku shot before his death saved him (Probably like the ki he gave to Frieza)

15590668 376002522752718 1716688979456803687 n
Only beerus and champa's face is shown
the other are covered by these ceremony clothes

but it appears that one of the gods is a giant one

also it says the rules are "If you lose your universe gets destroyed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back