• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone noticed Goku hasn't won a single main fight ever since the start of super.

He lost to Beerus

He lost to Frieza and Whis had to save the day

He lost to Hit.

He lost to Zamasu.

Edit: He MIGHT DIE to Hit this time o.o

wait did everyone forget the fact Beerus smelled the food all the way from his planet in the arale episode.

that's crazier than supes hearing. lol definitely add it to his profile. galactic smell. (please note this is supposed to be sarcasm for those who don't get it)

Gokuiscool144 said:
Has anyone noticed Goku hasn't won a single main fight ever since the start of super.
He lost to Beerus

He lost to Frieza and Whis had to save the day

He lost to Hit.

He lost to Zamasu.

Edit: He MIGHT DIE to Hit this time o.o
Well,in Z he also lost against Cell,Vegeta too,Buu too since spirit bomb is not his energy.So trend just kept going on

Gokuiscool144 said:
Oh. Also to add, Beerus and Champa fighting would have killed Goku and co. if Whis and Vados did not stop them
We already knew that Beerus and Champa fighting would have destroyed both universe 7 and 6 (Episode 28)

Nothing new

I would like to note, Hit is the only Villain to truly kill Goku, Goku had to sacrifice himself against Raditz and Cell.

Shock97 said:
You know Goku's reputation might be in trouble with all this dying lol........
I guees Hit might have been forced to kill Goku. it's not like he seemed happy to kill him. There's someone stronger than Hit, for sure (maybe the other person who was talking to him in the preview) I hope he comes back to life asap.

The real cal howard said:
I'm fully expecting a bait-and-switch. Toei likes to do that a lot.
Goten was crying and Piccolo/Gohan were shocked... that'd be a forced bait-and-switch

Toei loves to bait-and-switch so much they're going to make you think they'll bait-and-switch you but in reality they won't and do exactly what they said they would, so then they'd bait-and-switch you by not bait-and-switching you.

ovo

Darkinx said:
Goten was crying and Piccolo/Gohan were shocked... that'd be a forced bait-and-switch
I'm also pretty sure they had Piccolo checking Goku's heartbeat and not finding one.

We also now have a way for Toyotaro to make good on the "manga being ahead again" with this assumed development. Skip to awhile after Goku's death and let the anime play catch-up for once by filling in details XD

Those blue guys in the preview are probably Hits employers or the Blue guy is the client I'm guessing. Also anybody else see those other shadow figures on both sides of Hit Other hitman mabye. If hit has a hole hit squad that would be crazy but he seems more like the loner type.

Also R.I.P Yamcha he died the same way he did in DBZ lad down in the crater.

According to Geekdoms Japanese friend, Beerus and Champa fighting was going to destroy universe if they landed that final punch (The punch that was stopped by Whis and Vados).

Nothing surprising though

Yamcha is dead again XD that reference pose at the end when he scored a home run LOL

Gokuiscool144 said:
Anyone notice that Hit is the first character that will kill Goku on their own?
well Cell did kill Goku but he allowed it and piccolo but via sacrifice again so yeah good job Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back