• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said in the previous thread, I believe the copy guy is just a minion of the next villain who plans to use the water to restore his master to their prime.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Like I said in the previous thread, I believe the copy guy is just a minion of the next villain who plans to use the water to restore his master to their prime.
Watch this be true lol

If that is true though who could this master be he would have to be god level or i am thinking he would have some good hax.

I really would love a shapeshifter with superior abilities to that of Buu. Sort of like DC's Amazo.

Celestial Pegasus said:
If that is true though who could this master be he would have to be god level or i am thinking he would have some good hax.
Hopefully both. Maybe this master could be the God of Evil of U7, but after getting to crazy, Beerus had to take him down,

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Shock97 said:
I really would love a shapeshifter with superior abilities to that of Buu. Sort of like DC's Amazo.
If he's anywhere similar to Amazo, I'd be happy.
Same. Combine that with a great design (please don't let him look crappy or childish).

Faisal Shourov said:
What are you guys talking about? Did any new info leak out?
Just spit balling ideas based on new episode summaries.

43Þ®▒ µéƒþ®║Òü«ÒÇîµ░ùÒÇìÒüîÕêÂÕ¥íõ©ìÞ⢴╝ü´╝ƒ ÒâæÒâ│Òü«Òüèõ©ûÞ®▒ÒüºÕøøÞïªÕà½Þ華╝ê5/15)

Þäܵ£¼´╝ÜÒé¡Òâ│Òé░Òâ╗Òâ¬ÒâÑÒéª

þ¼¼6Õ«çÕ«ÖÒü¿Òü«µá╝ÚùÿÕñºõ╝ÜÒüºµ╗àÞîÂÞïªÞîÂÒü¬µ░ùÒü«õ¢┐Òüäµû╣ÒéÆÒüùÒüƒµéƒþ®║Òü»ÒÇü µ░ùÒü«Òé│Òâ│ÒâêÒâ¡Òâ╝Òâ½ÒüîµÇØÒüåÒéêÒüåÒü½Õç║µØÑÒü¬ÒüÅÒü¬ÒéïÒÇîÚüàþÖ║µÇºõ╣▒µ░ùµÇºÒÇìÒéƵéúÒüåÒÇé µéƒþ®║Òü»þòîþÄïµÿƒÒüïÒéëÕ«ÂÒü¥ÒüºÒü«þ×¼Úûôþº╗ÕïòÒééõ©èµëïÒüÅÕç║µØÑÒüÜÒÇüÕ«ÂÒéÆÕñºþá┤ÒüòÒüøÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåÒÇé Õ«ÂÒüîþø┤ÒéïÒü¥ÒüºµéƒÚú»Òü«Õ«ÂÒü½ÕÄäõ╗ïÒü½Òü¬ÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü½Òü¬ÒüúÒüƒµéƒþ®║Òü»ÒâæÒâ│Òü«ÚØóÕÇÆÒéÆÞªïÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒüîÒÇü ÒüØÒüôÒü½Õ¥®Þ«ÉÒéÆþö╗þ¡ûÒüÖÒéïÒâöÒâ®Òâòõ©ÇÕæ│ÒüîÕ┐ìÒü│Õ»äÒéïÒÇé

43 - Goku's "ki" went out of control!? Struggling while taking care of Pan Writer: King Ryu

Goku, who used his ki in a messed up way during the tournament against Universe 6, is now suffering from a "delayed violent disposition", which makes him unable to control his ki however he wants. By not being able to fully use his Instant Transmition from Planet Kaiou to his house, he ends up destroying it. Until his house is repaired, Goku, who now meant trouble, went to Gohan's house to take care of Pan but, lurking around plotting their revenge was the Pilaf gang.

44Þ®▒ ÒâØÒâêÒâòµÿƒÒü«Õ░üÕì░ ÞºúÒüìµö¥ÒüƒÒéîÒüƒ"ÞÂàõ║║µ░┤"Òü«þºÿÕ»å´╝ü´╝ê5/22)

Þäܵ£¼´╝ÜþªÅÕÂïÕ╣©Õà©

Õ«ƒÒü»ÒüƒÒüáÒü«ÚüïÚÇüõ╝Üþñ¥Òü«ÚàìÚüöÕôíÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒâóÒâèÒé½Òü»ÒÇüÒüéÒéïµùÑÞìÀþë®ÒéÆÕ▒èÒüæÒü½ÒâûÒâ½Òâ×Òü«Õ«ÂÒü½ÞíîÒüìÒÇü ÒâûÒâ½Òâ×Òü«Õ«ƒÚ¿ôÒéƵëïõ╝ØÒüåþ¥¢þø«Òü½Òü¬ÒéïÒÇé ÒüØÒü«ÚûôÒü½ÒâêÒâ®Òâ│Òé»Òé╣Òü¿µéƒÕñ®ÒüîÒâóÒâèÒé½Òü«Õ«çÕ«ÖÞê╣Òü«ÞìÀÕÅ░ÒüºÚüèÒéôÒüºÒüäÒüƒÒüîÒÇüÒüäÒüñÒü«ÚûôÒü½Òüïþ£áÒüúÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåÒÇé õ¢òÒééþƒÑÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒâóÒâèÒé½Òü»Õ«çÕ«ÖÞê╣ÒéÆþÖ║ÚÇ▓ÒüòÒüøÒâØÒâêÒâòµÿƒÒü©ÒÇé ÒâØÒâêÒâòµÿƒÒü½Òü»ÕÑçÞÀíÒü«µ░┤"ÞÂàõ║║µ░┤"ÒüîÒüéÒéèÒÇüÒâØÒé┐Òâ╝Òé©ÒâÑÒüîÕ«êÒüúÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒü«ÒüáÒüîÒÇüÒé░Òâ¬Òâ╝Òâ½ÒüîÕ░üÕì░ÒéÆÞºúÒüäÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

44 - The secret of the unleashed "Choujinsui", the seal of Planet Potofu! Writer: Yoshifumi Fukushima

One day, Monaka, who really was just a deliveryman from a shipping company, went to Bulma's house to deliver a package and found himself in an awkward situation by helping her with an experiment. Meanwhile, Trunks and Goten, who were playing in Monaka's load-carrying tray, fell asleep. Monaka, not knowing a thing, took off to Planet Potofu. In Planet Potofu there's "Choujinsui", a miraculous water, which was being protected by Potaaju but had its seal broken by Guriiru.

45Þ®▒ ÒâÖÒé©Òâ╝Òé┐ÒüîµÂêÒüêÒéï´╝ü´╝ƒ ÞñçÞú¢ÒâÖÒé©Òâ╝Òé┐Òü«ÞäàÕ¿ü´╝ü´╝ê5/29)

Þäܵ£¼´╝ÜþªÅÕÂïÕ╣©Õà©

ÒâêÒâ®Òâ│Òé»Òé╣Òü¿µéƒÕñ®ÒéÆÞ┐ÄÒüêÒü½ÞíîÒüÅÒüƒÒéüÒâØÒâêÒâòµÿƒÒü©ÕÉæÒüïÒüåÒâÖÒé©Òâ╝Òé┐Òü¿Òé©ÒâúÒé│ÒÇé ÞñçÞú¢Òé¢ÒâåÒâ╝õ║║Òü½ÞÑ▓ÒéÅÒéîÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒâêÒâ®Òâ│Òé»Òé╣ÒüƒÒüíÒéÆÒâÖÒé©Òâ╝Òé┐ÒüîÕè®ÒüæÒéïÒüîÒÇü"ÞÂàõ║║µ░┤"ÒéÆÚú▓ÒéôÒüáÒé¢ÒâåÒâ╝õ║║Òü» ÞñçÞú¢ÒâÖÒé©Òâ╝Òé┐Òü¿Òü¬ÒéèÒâÖÒé©Òâ╝Òé┐Òü½þ½ïÒüíÒü»ÒüáÒüïÒéïÒÇé

45 - Vegeta disappears!? The menacing copy-Vegeta! Writer: Yoshifumi Fukushima

Vegeta and Jaco go to Planet Potofu to pick up Trunks and Goten. Vegeta saves them from the copy-Soteejin, who was attacking the boys, but, having drank the "Choujinsui", the Soteejin turns into copy-Vegeta and stood in his way.

46Þ®▒ µéƒþ®║VSÞñçÞú¢ÒâÖÒé©Òâ╝Òé┐´╝ü ÕïØÒüñÒü«Òü»Òü®ÒüúÒüíÒüá´╝ü´╝ƒ´╝ê6/5)

46 - Goku VS copy-Vegeta! Who will win!?

Argh 4 weeks of nothing interesting in Dragonball Super, what a pain. I truly hate "filler episodes".

Aimenaltair said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Aimenaltair said:
Oh boy,Base goku fighting Snapped Beerus, you know what this means, 3-B U6 fighters lol.
Huh what?
Base Goku was fighting a Serious Beerus and they matched in strength.
Assault form Frost did the same btw.
No it doesnt mean anything goku wasnt taking that fight seriously it was just sport as he didnt even transform. A serious beerus would obliterate goku, if base goku could take a serious beerus then ssb would be stronger than him but that clearly isnt the case.

I said serious beerus not full power beerus, serious beerus is the one who fought ssjg goku remember, full power beerus is the one who was fighting Champa.

Aimenaltair said:
I said serious beerus not full power beerus, serious beerus is the one who fought ssjg goku remember, full power beerus is the one who was fighting Champa.
We dont know how much of his power beerus was using so we cant make assumptions like that either way none of the universe 6 figthers are gonna be upgraded until we get definetive evidence of where goku stands and not assumptions.

"Beerus is having trouble fighting in the Monaka costume"

"
Beerus seems to have snapped. Whis explains he's just enjoying the fight, having been a mere spectator at the U6 tournament."-

Soul01 said:
"
Beerus seems to have snapped. Whis explains he's just enjoying the fight, having been a mere spectator at the U6 tournament."-
This

The Living Tribunal1 said:
ok so plz spoil this for me as much as u can

thank you
Beerus f**ks up by lying to Goku about Monaka's secret and fights in a Monaka costume against Goku. Really, that's what most of the episode really is. Things get a little crazy with Beerus starting to get serious, but all in all, it was a good in-between arcs episode.

Soul01 said:
"
that seems more of beerus also pan seems to be like gohan as a kid just smaller lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back