• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
FanofRPGs said:
Alexcar3000 said:
FanofRPGs said:
I hope Goku gets more abilities in the next few episodes
I also realized Arale is very popular with the kids
I see what you did there.
wait what?
Huh, was it not on purpose?

You said that she is "very popular with the kids" the same thing that Tori said in his recent interview.

Alexcar3000 said:
FanofRPGs said:
Alexcar3000 said:
FanofRPGs said:
I hope Goku gets more abilities in the next few episodes
I also realized Arale is very popular with the kids
I see what you did there.
wait what?
Huh, was it not on purpose?
You said that she is "very popular with the kids" the same thing that Tori said in his recent interview.
yeah, that was not supposed to be clever or anything, I was blatantly meaning what I said

Omg future trunks returning to super confirmed by herms

LRT: "DBS's 'Future Trunks' arc starts June 12th! Why's Future Trunks re-appeared? There's a new enemy in the future? Look forward to it!"

With trunks returning we might get into different timelines and a new enemy who could possibly destroy them lol this is good.

Shock97 said:
Future Trunks123
I've missed you
I noticed his blue hair either they messed up the colors or i am predicting this isnt exactly the trunks we know maybe its a trunks from another timeline.

"According to Toriyama, the new enemy's name is "Goku Black". I couldn't make this up if I tried."

"He says it will be a battle surpassing time and space, involving the God(s) of Destruction, Kaioshin, and Omni-King."

2-C Dragon Ball Super characters incoming this has been a good night.

WAAIITTT WHAT?!

FUTURE TIMELINES?

BEYOND SPACE TIME???

BRO

INFINITE TIMELINES POSSIBLE???

ARE WE GONNE END UP WELL INTO TIER 2?

My dream of 2-A eod DBS may come true!!!!!

WTFFF

This feels just like that Hoenn Remake Confirmed thing. It was a meme, but now it's real.

We memed a lot about Future Trunks coming back, and now it's confirmed to be true.

We memed a lot about Evil Goku, and now it's confirmed to be true.

We memed a lot about Tier 2/Space-Time shenanigans Dragon Ball, and now it's confirmed to be true.

What's next? A new Broly movie? lol

Only thing that has killed my excitement like being punched in the gut is "Goku Black"...........I really hope something is mistranslated and that this is not the name or it's just pointing to something else. And if it is the actual name please don't let it be an evil Goku.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
WAAIITTT WOT
FUTURE TIMELINES?

BEYOND SPACE TIME???

BRO

INFINITE TIMELINES POSSIBLE???

ARE WE GONNE END UP WELL INTO TIER 2?

my dream of 2-A eod DBS may comme true!!!!!

WTFFF
I know man i am way too pumped for this this is awesome news

Shock97 said:
Only thing that has killed my excitement like being punched in the gut is "Goku Black"...........I really hope something is mistranslated and that this is not the name or it's just pointing to something else. And if it is the actual name please don't let it be an evil Goku.
I hope it's an evil Goku and he kicks Goku's a**.

I'd awesome.

KyofuSama93 said:
Shock97 said:
I hope it's an evil Goku and he kicks Goku's a**.
I'd awesome.
I just want an entirely new charater XD

Alexcar3000 said:
At this point, Broly becoming canon doesn't seem so far fetched.
well if there are ifninite timelines then they can show movies as timelines and gt as another timeline which also has movie stories in its past or something

keep in mind every time they go to the past of a timeline they are actually going to a separate timeline

Celestial Pegasus said:
"According to Toriyama, the new enemy's name is "Goku Black". I couldn't make this up if I tried."

"He says it will be a battle surpassing time and space, involving the God(s) of Destruction, Kaioshin, and Omni-King."

2-C Dragon Ball Super characters incoming this has been a good night.

"According to Toriyama, the new enemy's name is "Goku Black".

"Goku Black".

This is exactly what I was afraid of.

I never put this past Toriyama but GOD I NEVER WANTED HIM TO ACTUALLY DO IT. WHY

Let's not jump to 100% conclusions just yet guys. We can infer quite a few things from the apparent name (which I think is just a quick teaser description) but we really need to see what this guy will look like first. I think we all know what worst case scenario is.

Promestein said:
Celestial Pegasus said:

Wtf 2-C dbs characters incoming this has been a good night.
"According to Toriyama, the new enemy's name is "Goku Black".

"Goku Black".

This is exactly what I was afraid of.

I never put this past Toriyama but GOD I NEVER WANTED HIM TO ACTUALLY DO IT. WHY
Perhaps its just a name and its not actually another goku? Who knows we will just have to see.

Anyway i am seeing timelines being explored destroyed, prepare for it tier 2 dbs characters most likely incoming.

I don't care what Goku Black is.

The existence of any sort of Evil Goku makes me lose all hope in Dragon Ball Super, and I didn't have much hope in it to begin with.

@Prom at least they didn't bring back Broly though.

Promestein said:
I don't care what Goku Black is.
The existence of any sort of Evil Goku makes me lose all hope in Dragon Ball Super, and I didn't have much hope in it to begin with.
Hey don't say that. Comics and Anime have evil versions of characters all the time, some of which turn out quite nicely.

Some of which.

Dragon Ball is not very good at being good.

Broly Black. It's Broly but even more evil and A LOT more powerful! :)

Guys, I made a promise to Faisal!

I promised to stop the flow of memes from reaching this thread!

So please, no memes...

Goku Black...

Probably means Dark Goku, since I believe they used the same symbol in japanese, also why are so many people dissapointed in an evil Goku, its literally a common trait amount other fictions so why dislike it happening to db....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back