• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Pan will have the potential to go beyond her father and grandfather (Buu Saga). Tbh, if they were to make a spin-off series or special about her, I'd be happy.

lmao pan will be irrelevant overall

but in dbs continuity she MAY get to 4-B and so MAY some other lower characters (since 4-B is like low tier irrelevant in dbs anyway)

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
When your friend says that Naruto, Luffy, Ichigo, and Toriko would ROFLStomp Goku, Sailor Moon, and Pegasus Seiya. Smh.
What does that have to do with this? Are you trying to start a war?

What does that have to do with this? Are you trying to start a war?

Oh no! Not at all! I'm not good at explaining things. I just need some help explaining to him why he's wrong. Sorry.😅

Hit The Badass said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
i wonder what it will be.. maybe some news on dbs's future being even more OP ?
Don't tell me you believe they will get something crazy like GER or Dispel Bound? -_-'
hey if that actually happens, its not going to be bad ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

God-King Superman77 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Wonder what it could be
Do you think it'll be a power upgrade?
Probably not, most likely it will be info on the next upcoming arc or some sort of details on the story like say revealing the villain though thats unlikely. Leaning towards it being info on the next arc.

So ... About the Multi-Universal Tournament villains.

I hope they are really bad guys, like Frieza.

And about the DBS announcement, it is already May 9th there in Japan. Stay alert.

WhisStatment

What do you think the next arc is going to be?

A powerful villain who the gods refuse to apprehend given their neutral status or a god slayer who is against the existence of higher powers and despises them because Beerus destroyed his world and we can have a subplot of Vegeta turning evil when he discovers Beerus' part to play in Planet Vegeta's destruction and him attempting to turn Goku to the dark side.

A bit dark but I would like this.

I wonder how strong is Pan... do you think she can beat the Ginyu Force at this point? Or at least Raditz?

btw, no signs of Arale in any of the next episode summaries :/

Maybe they want to keep it a "secret".

Alexcar3000 said:
I wonder how strong is Pan... do you think she can beat the Ginyu Force at this point? Or at least Raditz?

btw, no signs of Arale in any of the next episode summaries :/

Maybe they want to keep it a "secret".
Given her bloodlines in Gohan and Goku, she'd be around Nappa.

Is this just a gag or is it foreshadowing something that will happen next?

Monaka-silhouette
Monaka's silhouette.

Alexcar3000 said:
Monaka-silhouette
Monaka's silhouette.
Do you think something will happen with monaka

God-King Superman77 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Monaka-silhouette
Monaka's silhouette.
Do you think something will happen with monaka
Yeah, maybe the shape-shifting guy can also take over his body or something about that Super Human Water will make him stronger. Everything can happen with Akira Toriyama.

Alexcar3000 said:
Yeah, maybe the shape-shifting guy can also take over his body or something about that Super Human Water will make him stronger. Everything can happen with Akira Toriyama.
It would be hilarious to see monaka drink the Super Human Water. Vegeta would be so mad.

I hope Goku gets more abilities in the next few episodes

I also realized Arale is very popular with the kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back