• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Good, i hope it stays that way

ec855f9683a5307a0cef7c17a4361fcbb16b1ba96fadf3d9bc455d52b1a872be_1.jpg

Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant. For you. Hate. Hate.

I wonder if I could convince the staff that the filler 22nd Budokai training arc is mainline canon.
I think my only struggle would be figuring out how to squeeze Goku and Tien (and Chiaotzu)'s first encounter in continuity.

I wonder if I could convince the staff that the filler 22nd Budokai training arc is mainline canon.
I think my only struggle would be figuring out how to squeeze Goku and Tien (and Chiaotzu)'s first encounter in continuity.
Actually, (only tangentially related), I was intending to watch filler to get more stuff on the GT Goku profile. For example, I wanted to see if Goku’s time travel to the past to meet Master Mutaito had anything interesting in it.

Is there anything in that training I should consider?

I am a university student and in the "motion picture editing" class I have the task of making an AMV, I plan to use Dragon Ball Super (specifically the Black Goku saga)
Is there a page where I can download the chapters in good quality without the risk of getting a virus?

Sparking Zero will quite literally have over 200 characters in the full roster.
Speaking about Spanking Zero, what DLC characters do you think we are going to get?

I feel like Early DB characters like Tao Pai Pai and King Piccolo have a good change to appear and other less canon characters like Super C-17, General Rilldo and maybe Annin are also likely candidates, as well as other AT's characters like Arale Norimaki, Jaco, Neko Majin and Beelzebub can potentially be included.

Besides that Xenoverse/Heroes characters have good chance to appear as well as Android 21, hell they could even include the likes of Moro and Granola like Jojo: All Star Battle did with Valentine.

I am a university student and in the "motion picture editing" class I have the task of making an AMV, I plan to use Dragon Ball Super (specifically the Black Goku saga)
Is there a page where I can download the chapters in good quality without the risk of getting a virus?
Comick is good in my experience.

Speaking about Spanking Zero, what DLC characters do you think we are going to get?

I feel like Early DB characters like Tao Pai Pai and King Piccolo have a good change to appear and other less canon characters like Super C-17, General Rilldo and maybe Annin are also likely candidates, as well as other AT's characters like Arale Norimaki, Jaco, Neko Majin and Beelzebub can potentially be included.

Besides that Xenoverse/Heroes characters have good chance to appear as well as Android 21, hell they could even include the likes of Moro and Granola like Jojo: All Star Battle did with Valentine.
The release DLC is confirmed to have 20 characters from Super Hero and Daima, with the Gamma's being advertised.

Super Hero should give us Gamma's 1 and 2, Cell Max, Beast Gohan, Orange Piccolo, probably Pan, possibly officer Krillin, maybe teen Goten and Trunks and/or Fat Gotenks

Daima is confirmed to have chibi Goku but obviously we don't know who else. I'm guessing that most of the other extras will be other chibi versions. Chibi Vegeta for sure since we see him fighting in the Daima trailer. But there'll probably be at least a few other fighters from Daima they're just not showing yet. I doubt the new characters in Goku's group will be fighters though.

As for other potential future DLC characters I'd be downright shocked if OG Dragon Ball didn't get more. Heroes could potentially get some action too. The full roster trailer already confirms that new character slots will just be put on the sides so anything's possible. I doubt the extra GT characters will be paid DLC content, and honestly I'm not sure if there'll be more GT. People don't really care for Super 17 or Rildo. I've literally only seen people talk about Rildo in relation to the whole Buu scaling thing. I can't even remember Annin without a direct reminder of her so I'd be shocked lol. Super 17 could be a thing though. And I feel confident that Toriyama's other characters will find their way in. Especially Jaco since he's a Dragon Ball character too. Now what would really surprise me is if they did a crossover with different franchises but I'd be surprised. Most I'd hope for is skins like Naruto Storm and Xenoverse(?) did.

I def could see Heroes and Xenoverse being a paid DLC, maybe 21 too. But I very much doubt manga characters being added until the manga gets adapted again. I'd hope so though. Mainly for Ultra Ego Vegeta and Black Frieza.

Last edited:
Also I'm surprised how few people are talking about the episode mode for Sparking Zero. Guys, we are literally going to play through a short story mode from GOKU BLACK'S perspective. And they suggested what-if scenario routes like Vegeta going to fight Cell before the Cell Games and potentially beating him. Jiren being in there is def so we can fight UI Goku.

what unlock?
I'm talking about free games on the PS4 for free, with the unlocking of it you can get this.

Unless you're not talking about a console (system) version update, I believe you are talking about having a PS5 or Xbox Series S to run the new DB, right?

Back