• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Actually...if the super universe is also infinte- shouldn't beerus's listed speed feat give him infinte speed?

It isn't currently

they don't share the cosmology between one another anymore
How is that justified? Dosen't the manga literally use the globs from the illustration at one point? Where.goinf to see the demon relam in the new show coming out in a matter of weeks, that's just bizarre do you know why that decision was made?

How is that justified? Dosen't the manga literally use the globs from the illustration at one point?
yeah? the DBS Anime never does tho, it shows a completely different model..........but that doesn't really matter as the globe itself just contradicts so many things from the series that it being anything more than an illustrative model makes no sense

Where.goinf to see the demon relam in the new show coming out in a matter of weeks,
which was always a thing since the original manga......it doesn't prove much

that's just bizarre do you know why that decision was made?
no real reason for them to share a cosmology, at least, not one that wasn't rejected before

What do you think it counterdicts? The kio relam being a separate sphere from the universe was established even in the anime in the goku black arc what's the counterdiction? Whis going there with sheer speed?

I mean... there both dragonball these come from old guides on how dragonball works- I would think there'd need to be a good reason to stop using that information- it's not solely anime or GT stuff it's just dragonball stuff.

I was pointing out how there consistent with eachother

How is that justified? Dosen't the manga literally use the globs from the illustration at one point? Where.goinf to see the demon relam in the new show coming out in a matter of weeks, that's just bizarre do you know why that decision was made?
I mean I don't think it was justified, it was mostly just 'thing could mean other thing' in terms of reasoning, but I don't see how stuff like the demon realm is a counter arguement or point.

I mean I don't think it was justified, it was mostly just 'thing could mean other thing' in terms of reasoning, but I don't see how stuff like the demon realm is a counter arguement or point.
In my mind it was just that it was part of the model, tho it existed in the OG manga so it was probably unwarranted

Back