• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

It's a really straight forward AP feat idk what to tell you
I don't see how- it certainly wasn't straight forward it was explained clearly breaking holes in so many realitys would lead to a Collapse eventually, I was around for older lengthy discussions about it that determined it was a chain reaction and I feel rather justified in my first reaction to this information being that it's kinda dumb (and has the wiki just Abandon the concept of an outlier?)

I don't see how- it certainly wasn't straight forward it was explained clearly breaking holes in so many realitys would lead to a Collapse eventually, I was around for older lengthy discussions about it that determined it was a chain reaction and I feel rather justified in my first reaction to this information being that it's kinda dumb (and has the wiki just Abandon the concept of an outlier?)
it's not an outlier when there's other casual high 3A feats done by much weaker characters

it's not an outlier when there's other casual high 3A feats done by much weaker characters
Ok I'm unaware of them, can you give me some examples? but I should say the outlier comment was sourced from the infinte speed feat I wasn't refering to ap (however it's listed as a 2-C feat not high 3-A)

I don't see how- it certainly wasn't straight forward it was explained clearly breaking holes in so many realitys would lead to a Collapse eventually, I was around for older lengthy discussions about it that determined it was a chain reaction and I feel rather justified in my first reaction to this information being that it's kinda dumb
has the wiki just Abandon the concept of an outlier?
Why would this be an outlier?
Ok I'm unaware of them, can you give me some examples?
Goku shook the infinite space between hell and Grand Kai's planet, and Kid Buu threatened to destroy Grand Kai's planet, which is only finitely smaller than heaven which is infinite in size

I believe those would be high 3-A feats? But besides that the outlier statment was referring to the speed state not AP as I mentioned before.

Ea my favorite rendition of the pages for GT will still be the 3-C ones, they actually covered events from GT after all hua (tho adding 3-B for gogeta is fire too)

There's High 3-C at the start where it should say high 3-A
I feel like if you want to get an adaption feet for them you should look in some.anime filler early on, like krillion easly running through a desert, I'm not sure if it counts- but it be better then "no jetlag leaving the time chamber"

I mentioned this on discord, but I wanted to bring this here too. A few days ago, someone went to my fandom message wall and asked me for input on their all-encompassing Dragon Ball blog complete with cosmology and hax proposals which are rather... ambitious, to say the least. What do you guys think of it?
I'm not super sure on the. 1-C stuff, but I do like the infidnte and immeasurable speed because like, yes the angles are definitely using sheer speed to travel between universes but there's just enough vagueness to deny but like- they definitely are.

Actually...if the super universe is also infinte- shouldn't beerus's listed speed feat give him infinte speed?

I believe those would be high 3-A feats?
yup
But besides that the outlier statment was referring to the speed state not AP as I mentioned before.
I don't see why infinite speed would be an outlier for Toei
ea-sports-electronic-arts.gif

Actually...if the super universe is also infinte- shouldn't beerus's listed speed feat give him infinte speed?

Yeah he would be infinite

Back