• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Congratulations! Now just prepare yourself for the sheer tedium and frustration that is attempting to 100% Xenoverse 2 and collecting 61 achievements...so I recommend you take a significant break from Xenoverse if you're thinking of doing the same thing with Xenoverse 2.
Now I'm going to go to Spyro trilogy, then finish Castlevania LoS 2, then try some 100% of some of the Castlevania LoS and then go to Xenoverse 2.

But I already know it's going to be boring if you have the same thing of getting all the attacks.

Now I'm going to go to Spyro trilogy, then finish Castlevania LoS 2, then try some 100% of some of the Castlevania LoS and then go to Xenoverse 2.

But I already know it's going to be boring if you have the same thing of getting all the attacks.
Here's the tip of advice for you, mate: There's an NPC in XV2 that you can use to level up yourself without having to do as much grinding in Parallel Quests as you would in Xenoverse 1. Of course there is a limit to this, and you have to progress through the story to allow the NPC to further level you up, but trust me... it's a LIFE saver compared to Xenoverse 1's bullshit.

That doesn't mean I have to agree with it lmao. Also I don't think this site ever even agreed with it being immeasurable speed. Afaik at least.
I thought it was considered immeasurable but outlier, with that thread making it no longer immeasurable at all

I thought it was considered immeasurable but outlier, with that thread making it no longer immeasurable at all
It was always considered immeasurable but outlier, same as the last time it was brought up. If (a very big an unlikely IF) another immeasurable speed feat comes up, that one will most likely be also used as supporting

I didn't find the raws, but I found it translated to page 64.
My problem is, I can't reliably apply any of the translated material without the raw text and images to verify.

I'd love to use Nam's Cross Arm Dive doubling in strength when used at high altitudes (allegedly), or the Four Witches Technique multiplying the strength of Tien's blows by "several times" (allegedly), but Japanese is a tricky language, and without solid evidence to back up said claims, the information is next to worthless.

My problem is, I can't reliably apply any of the translated material without the raw text and images to verify.

I'd love to use Nam's Cross Arm Dive doubling in strength when used at high altitudes (allegedly), or the Four Witches Technique multiplying the strength of Tien's blows by "several times" (allegedly), but Japanese is a tricky language, and without solid evidence to back up said claims, the information is next to worthless.
Fair. I couldn't find the SEG either, which is surprising, considering-As you said-It's so well utilized on the internet that you'd think everyone has an easy to verify source.

There are some scans in Japanese with good quality on the wiki page I linked, in the gallery part.

It's not everything, but take a look.
Examples

https://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Science/Nuke.html how do i find the yield of an explosion using this site?
That calculator only determines the effects of an explosion, given its yield is already known.

((x/0.28)^3) is the formula for the explosive yield of an airblast (in kilotons), using the radius of the explosion in kilometers (x).
For non-nuclear explosions, the yield is halved.

R^3*((27136*P+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2 is the formula for the explosive yield of a ground explosion (in tons), using the radius of the explosion in meters (R) and the overpressure of the shockwave (in bars); the standard is 20 psi or 1.37895 bars.

That calculator only determines the effects of an explosion, given its yield is already known.

((x/0.28)^3) is the formula for the explosive yield of an airblast (in kilotons), using the radius of the explosion in kilometers (x).

R^3*((27136*P+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2 is the formula for the explosive yield of a ground explosion (in tons), using the radius of the explosion in meters (R) and the overpressure of the shockwave (in bars); the standard is 20 psi or 1.37895 bars.
oh okay I see, thank you

9.401678449525E17 tons of tnt do you mind giving me the tier for this? And energy value.

Back