• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

It's both manga and anime. The manga tells you to watch the RoF movie and calling it a sequel. Where he has SSG power in base. So it's both in RoF manga and anime.

SSB2-3 wouldn't be a recolor. It would like exactly like SSB but with SSJ2-3 hair. SSB kaioken isn't about recolor, but about the fact its a great multiplier than SSB3. 8x vs 20x SSB level.

What I'm saying is: Toei/Akira didn't want to introduce multiversal characters left and right and balanced it with regular base and SSJ1-3.
the RoF movie is not the same as the anime, where it is adapted with some differences

They tried to shut me down. Yet, I have to respect them?
.........how do you expect to be respected when you are not respecting others yourself? you tried that, it didn't work, you start to assert your own view as fact, others disagreed, you still asserted your view as fact, other said that they already didn't agreed, you kept repeating it over and over, all while not doing any thread about it, just whining endlessly, people got fed up, called you out about it, you continued, of course they tried to shut this whining that is going on everyone's nerves down

you need to learn to respect other people's views, just because you think that your vision is the correct one, that doesn't give you the right to stray up ignore everyone's else view and diminish their opinions by asserting yours in a pedestal of "i am the one with the facts, you are all wrong and wankers", that is just egotistical, you already tried people didn't agreed, move on, no one's impressed, at this point, your not even just annoying anymore, you are starting to be boring, if you don't care about that then please continue, but know this, whine without action is simply useless and will never be take seriously by anyone

0 days without nonsense from Veronica.
5ThiHNg.png

Last edited:
I don't know how to feel.

I don't think that SBG is something that can be activated and deactivated, since at least I've never seen anything like that happen, I think it's something that stays on all the time.

But I don't like everyone 2-C.

Hmm.

I mean everyone from the future trunks will still have their 2-C ratings.
I don't know if Damage accepted that. If he does, he is fa

I don't think that SBG is something that can be activated and deactivated, since at least I've never seen anything like that happen, I think it's something that stays on all the time.

Hmm.
That is true. SBG is a permanent state in both RoF anime and manga. That got abandoned in the U6 arc as a concept.

So in both continues base Cabba upscales from Buu Saga base Vegeta, as U6 arc base Vegeta is more powerful than that after the Whis and HTC training.

Last edited:
I mean everyone from the future trunks will still have their 2-C ratings.
From the second half yea

Hmm.
They seemed to do away with the mechanism of the SBG after the ROF tbh

From the second half yea

They seemed to do away with the mechanism of the SBG after the ROF tbh
Yes, you are right. RoF base Goku and U6 arc base Goku aren't the same. RoF Goku has SSG power in base (SBG) and U6 Goku has SSG power as a separate transformation and regular base/SSJ1-3.

Basically they took RoF base Goku power and turned it back as a SSG transformation. So that not everyone is low multiversal just by fighting base Goku. Power balancing wise it makes sense for Akira/Toei to do that

So if you take RoF base Goku, U6 Arc Goku would need to transform into SSG to match his power and if U6 arc Goku had RoF base, he would turn SSB if he went SSJ.

Back