• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Broly is a galaxy buster but got planet level durability ... bruh

the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif
but at least most haters and DB fans accept Brolys multi galaxy status.. which took idk 5 years? Give them another 5 years for the durability stuff.

Dragonball might be the best series when it comes to mental gymnastics (haters/fans) ... never seen anything like that.

but at least most haters and DB fans accept Brolys multi galaxy status.. which took idk 5 years? Give them another 5 years for the durability stuff.

Dragonball might be the best series when it comes to mental gymnastics (haters/fans) ... never seen anything like that.
I agree

Can someone explain to me why Goku has Greater resistance towards Time stop?

I am wondering since Hit's time stop doesn't grow stronger but increase in how long it can be used, from 0.1s to 0.2s to 0.5s. Until it no longer works on Goku.

Since to me it doesn't seem like a stronger "time stop" but rather just a longer duration. (Sorry if this sounds rude, I am just curious how)
Maybe it's because Goku has become immune to Hit's time stop, since it no longer affects Goku, that's why it's bigger.

0.1, 0.2, 0.5 seconds, still falls as a time stop, Goku only has greater resistance to Hit's time stop and just that.

Broly also has multi-galaxy durability, since he can withstand the explosion of one, it's written in his profile that he.

Inb4 goku defeated frieza cause he was better martial artist

Recently started noticing that all the DB profiles are getting their renders changed on manga/anime ones, is it something to do with Toriyama passing away?

Recently started noticing that all the DB profiles are getting their renders changed on manga/anime ones, is it something to do with Toriyama passing away?
Probably not directly related to that. I imagine some people are just happening to take an interest in improving the profiles.

Bruh the best thing is "Goku has universal AP but he lacks DC"

I mean wtf guys did you even watch that fight lmao? It doesnt get much clear cut than that.

Im not talking about tiktok/youtube scalers since their IQ is in the negative direction. I mean good debators (be it fans/haters) who cant accept how strong Goku is. Its a good thing that many things have changed in the last 2-3 years but there are still things that belong to idk ... 1990? lmao.

I mean wtf guys did you even watch that fight lmao? It doesnt get much clear cut than that.

Im not talking about tiktok/youtube scalers since their IQ is in the negative direction. I mean good debators (be it fans/haters) who cant accept how strong Goku is. Its a good thing that many things have changed in the last 2-3 years but there are still things that belong to idk ... 1990? lmao.
Tico and Teco it's a place full of people who lack wisdom, normally it's OPM fans who cause this, because Goku messes up with their verse from OPM, then they think the verse is made of cardboard.

Back in the mid to late 90s many old forums used to consider broly a universe buster

Back in the mid to late 90s many old forums used to consider broly a universe buster

so just like Dragonballs universe getting smaller with each year, Broly stats decreased
OPM fans are the biggest whiners out of anyone. Not worth listening to or taking seriously

You are right and wrong. Back then it used to be toriko, samurai 8, and many others mangas/webtoons.

Right now its OPM

so just like Dragonballs universe getting smaller with each year, Broly stats decreased
Actually back in those days people werent dumb so this idea of a universe with only 4 galaxies wasnt taken seriously until the early to mid 2000s on Comicvine when, surprise surprise, comic book fans started downplaying Dragon Ball and believe it or not that downplay on comicvine still exists it never went away unlike other sites many people to this day still thinks Z caps off at planet level ki blasts and Super is solar system level at best
You are right and wrong. Back then it used to be toriko, samurai 8, and many others mangas/webtoons.

Right now its OPM
yeah tenchi muyo used to be famous for it I remember

pretty much every dragon ball downplay "argument" that you can find online has its roots in comicvine and can be traced back to it. Like users literally made bait/spite threads (they still do) just for the specific purpose of downplaying the verse or having someone in the replies do it. The site was never a serious debating platform to begin with its always been a trollfest

pretty much every dragon ball downplay "argument" that you can find online has its roots in comicvine and can be traced back to it. Like users literally made bait/spite threads (they still do) just for the specific purpose of downplaying the verse or having someone in the replies do it. The site was never a serious debating platform to begin with its always been a trollfest
Comicvine downplay everything

Actually back in those days people werent dumb so this idea of a universe with only 4 galaxies wasnt taken seriously until the early to mid 2000s on Comicvine when, surprise surprise, comic book fans started downplaying Dragon Ball and believe it or not that downplay on comicvine still exists it never went away unlike other sites many people to this day still thinks Z caps off at planet level ki blasts and Super is solar system level at best

yeah tenchi muyo used to be famous for it I remember

Ive been on multiple sites/subs and discord server and i would say most of them are like that when it comes to dragonball

Feats that are clear cut get downplayed/context ignored while the others get wanked to universal/multiversal (the verses ive read from front to back multiple times)

CAN THEY BEAT GOKU THO?

The recent example of this is sung jin woo I don't know where people got the idea that he is universal let alone planetary when he never even showed feats like that
Sung jin woo i know, he created an infinite dimension, where to keep all their shadows, within his domain he is practically omnipotent and is compared to Gods who created the Universe and can destroy countless worlds.

Lend me some higher dimensional scaling Empty Void, this is base Goku we're up against

It's all fun and games, I like both series

Ive been on multiple sites/subs and discord server and i would say most of them are like that when it comes to dragonball
And i know why. No one likes the idea of a buff guy who at the end of the day is just a careless, goofy monkeyboy, soloing their carefully crafted and emotionally complex characters and verse. Like this is one reason why many international Saint Seiya fans absolutely despised Dragon ball. No one likes the idea of Goku just showing up in the underworld looking for a good fight, one shotting Hades and going back to look for more fights just for "fun" when said Hades has such a long history and lore behind him a lot of which is still mysterious to this day
Feats that are clear cut get downplayed/context ignored while the others get wanked to universal/multiversal (the verses ive read from front to back multiple times)
reminds me of how a clear cut galaxy busting feat from Broly was downplayed to star level in many of these forums whereas the sailor moon manga/anime which literally doesnt have a single on screen galaxy level feat was given galaxy level. Why? oh people just liked the idea of a bunch of high school girls beating up a buff guy. Like i said many of these sites were more trollfests made for sh!ts and giggles than they were for debating.

Like this is one reason why many international Saint Seiya fans absolutely despised Dragon ball. No one likes the idea of Goku just showing up in the underworld looking for a good fight, one shotting Hades and going back to look for more fights when said Hades has such a long history and lore behind him a lot of which is still mysterious to this day
No one likes it because it's blatantly false

No one likes it because it's blatantly false
thats not the point but if you must I've seen the same reaction out of the very same people when you even so much as suggest that Goku can beat anything other than a fodder bronze/silver saint (and not the 5 legendary bronze). Point is people just hate it when characters and verses with relatively deeper lore/story, are "soloed" by some dumb goofy character who fights just for fun. You can literally even observe something similar in dragon ball itself lol

thats not the point but if you must I've seen the same reaction out of the very same people when you even so much as suggest that Goku can beat anything other than a fodder bronze/silver saint (and not the 5 legendary bronze)
Because 1 Unicorn Gallop from Jabu solos Zeno.

And i know why. No one likes the idea of a buff guy who at the end of the day is just a careless, goofy monkeyboy, soloing their carefully crafted and emotionally complex characters and verse.
Personally, I felt it was more that since gokus power gets hyped a lot by battleboarders, there’s an equivalent, and perhaps greater pushback also by battleboarders. I mean hell, Goku solos is a thing. Nobody says Wally west solos, because it’s just less hype

Personally, I felt it was more that since gokus power gets hyped a lot by battleboarders, there’s an equivalent, and perhaps greater pushback also by battleboarders. I mean hell, Goku solos is a thing. Nobody says Wally west solos, because it’s just less hype
Also the fact in recent years Dragon Ball fans have been using TPRPG rule books and guides to scale Goku to outerversal on popular debating platforms.

Doesn't help anyone take the DB fandom seriously.

Back