• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Please don't bring this up again, you've already talked about this many times.
Nah, the idea that Good Buu would slap BoG SSG Goku around while being casual isn't surported by anything. I am just expressing my view. I don't know why you are so hesitant. We should just go for what's the most consistent 🥰

@Veronica You won't accomplish anything by just arguing about it here on the general thread. I suggest you just drop the topic for now.

Nah, the idea that Good Buu would slap BoG SSG Goku around while being casual isn't surported by anything.
supported by the fact that he can fight a much stronger Base Goku
I am just expressing my view.
which is wrong but okay. Feels weird you'd need to "express your views" about this thing specifically every time
I don't know why you are so hesitant. We should just go for what's the most consistent 🥰
We already do

700a6e255a60c0eaaa18b4969529bb16.jpg

Goku previous saga levels, if Goten hadn't fallen with the tractor Goku would even beat Buu on ssj1 or ssj2 (i still don't know which one is which)

I see, Goku has become thousands of times stronger than his previous enemies.
Technically speaking we don't see the results of his mental sparring with Kid Buu so we don't know if he'd beat him. Considering how he had an exchange of attacks with Perfect Cell instead of a one-shot stomp, I'd say it's dubious that he could defeat Kid Buu without powering up further.

Technically speaking we don't see the results of his mental sparring with Kid Buu so we don't know if he'd beat him. Considering how he had an exchange of attacks with Perfect Cell instead of a one-shot stomp, I'd say it's dubious that he could defeat Kid Buu without powering up further.
goku has fought kid buu before. He'd have powered up if he thought it was absolutely necessary

I understand, could you comment on my crt?

Goku previous saga levels, if Goten hadn't fallen with the tractor Goku would even beat Buu on ssj1 or ssj2 (i still don't know which one is which)

dunno about "beating" but her certainly believed he could fight him at that state, so he is comparable at the very least, which iirc is already accepted on the profiles so, hey

I curse thee to tell me where you find these images, because they're cursed beyond belief and I seek to traumatize unsuspecting victims as well.

You know I'm in a Frieza mood right now and I remembered this one user on Twitter who was claiming that Black Frieza one shotting TUI Goku and UE Vegeta was somehow an indicator that Frieza spared them because he knew he couldn't beat them in a fight...when he one shotted them. Twitter's usually full of L takes, but that one never ceases to surprise me in terms of the thought process behind it.

Any of you fellows seen any strange DB takes on the internet? I'm curious to hear

I curse thee to tell me where you find these images, because they're cursed beyond belief and I seek to traumatize unsuspecting victims as well.

You know I'm in a Frieza mood right now and I remembered this one user on Twitter who was claiming that Black Frieza one shotting TUI Goku and UE Vegeta was somehow an indicator that Frieza spared them because he knew he couldn't beat them in a fight...when he one shotted them. Twitter's usually full of L takes, but that one never ceases to surprise me in terms of the thought process behind it.

Any of you fellows seen any strange DB takes on the internet? I'm curious to hear
Man, the level of cope is incredible.

"Bam"
"Ok, boss you shot the the here with your gun, shoot them again"
"No"
"Huh?"
"Look, they are way more powerfull than me, so i better go before i get my a beaten"
"But boss, you shoot them in the lung"
"Yeah"
"I really doubt they can even move"
"ok"
"...Then SHOOT THEM"
"Look, shooting not gonna work again, we have to go. go go go"
"... Why i work to this guy"

Back