• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

btw I'm pretty serious about the 4-A cell saga shit. I really see no way to refute it unless you somehow prove that statement is false because not only have we never actually seen the db solar system entirely but because there is no contradicting statements for it in the series and even if some part of the solar system is shown that visual is not enough to disprove it. at worst that statement can be interpreted as the solar system being a nebula that contains at least one star (the sun) and numerous other planets (far greater than known ones) which would still be perfectly fine as we mostly just need the extremely large distances/size of a nebula to get higher results
So you'd have no supporting evidence then, and the greater burden of evidence of proving 4-A Cell Saga would make it very hard to get accepted.

So you'd have no supporting evidence then
sure maybe, but the primary piece of evidence is nigh irrefutable and if it is rejected it'll hinge on incredulous stances not refutation of the statement. Dont worry though the crt will have you in the disagree section before its even posted ;)
and the greater burden of evidence of proving 4-A Cell Saga would make it very hard to get accepted.
which is, again, due to sheer incredulity. Nothing disproves that statement as far as I am aware

btw cell has other statements in the manga as well (such as being able to destroy all celestial bodies in the universe before he knows any teleportation with his alleged hypersonic travel speed so his 4-B rating is actually more contradictory if anything lol) so we're far from short on indirect supporting evidence

Last edited:
sure maybe, but the primary piece of evidence is nigh irrefutable and if it is rejected it'll hinge on incredulous stances not refutation of the statement. Dont worry though the crt will have you in the disagree section before its even posted ;)
Good luck.

Good luck.
Thanks. hope you read this part too lol
btw cell has other statements in the manga as well (such as being able to destroy all celestial bodies in the universe before he knows any teleportation with his alleged hypersonic travel speed so his 4-B rating is actually more contradictory if anything lol) so we're far from short on indirect supporting evidence

Also I just realized that because its a galactic nebula it may actually be quite large and contain a lot of stars in it. according to esahubble.com, planetary nebulae are on average 1 lightyear in size. However since this is referred to as a galactic nebula its likely far larger and possibly more like a dwarf galaxy

someone send me this which is even worse than codex wiki

The Namekian ship is 476x the speed of light and the Capsule Corporation Spaceship is 2,697 xC. CCS is the fastest in Z manga, we need evidence that anyone surpassed it.

I found this video that's going on about the tl

Around 40 min.

someone send me this which is even worse than codex wiki

Cool renders, but...
Striking strenght: Small Building Level
Durability: Large Planet Level
Yikes.

There is a guide/databook saying a Dr slump character got mystical power to travel at the speed of light. I will try to find it

Last edited:
Does Goku downscale from Gohan in any way? Because if not, then being >2.6325 Foe in base makes Gohan ~257.283753x more powerful than Super Saiyan Goku.
Unless, for some reason, Goku downscales from Perfect Cell.

ngl this shit is so goofy 😹😹
it is. Cell, Buu and even Frieza have so many statements of cosmic destruction it almost warrants MFTL+ travel speed for them. Im still of the mind that Guru and everyone stronger than him scales to the dragon ball's intergalactic travel speed. There is virtually no exception to the fact that the dragon balls shouldnt be capable of a feat their own creator's ki isnt potent enough to do (provided they have the ability as Kami had creation ability to remake the moon) and speed is no exception

Last time I checked SSJ2 Gohan only scales that high because he's rage boosted on top of SSJ2.

Inherently, Gohan is kind-natured and gentlehearted, which subconsciously inhibits the power he can output at any given time because of either an innate fear or an innate desire to preserve all life, even the lives of evil individuals like Cell; when his emotions spike, though, he loses control, and the power he keeps suppressed is unleashed.

Base Gohan should downscale from Super Saiyan 2 Gohan.

Oh, and, apparently, the Super Exciting Guide's Training section, which was supervised by Toriyama, reads: "Goku thought that Gohan, who had a gentle heart, was not able to demonstrate his true strength in battle.", "After awakening, Gohan exploded the super power he created with Goku to its limit and saved the Earth!!", and "After awakening, Gohan exploded the super power he created with Goku to its limit and saved the Earth!!"

When were the Super Dragon Balls stated to be smaller than an average planet,
Champa states that they are "almost as big as planets", that almost part is a key point because if he had just said that they're as big as planets then this calc would be wrong
and,—forgive my ignorance,—why would they have a GBE if they aren't celestial bodies?
thats not the point of the calc and they do seen have a gravitational field (given their mass) if you've seen how the nameless planet formed

Champa states that they are "almost as big as planets", that almost part is a key point because if he had just said that they're as big as planets then this calc would be wrong
That doesn't necessarily imply that they're smaller than planets though. If you a guy who was 170 cm tall and another guy who was 180 cm tall, you could say that the second guy is "almost the same size as the first guy".

There are also planets that factually have a bigger size than the Super Dragon Balls anyway like Neptune, Uranus, etc.

Nowhere is it implied that places like Namek or Planet Vegeta are bigger or comparable in size to the Super Dragon Balls.

Back