• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Goten and Trunks turning into babies in Daima has to be the biggest gripe for me at they finally established their teenage selves in the anime and manga.

I think everyone who participated in the Tournament of Power should have the Tier 2-C via scaling to Base Saiyans to some extent
This is just giving them the benefit of the doubt/assuming which isn't really good reasoning
fighting characters who can battle and damage the Saiyan Trio in their Base Forms
Obviously this is fine but this likely won't apply to all participants

Did whis say that EE is the only way to kill angels or that the only way they can be EE'd is by breaking the interference law?

"low class saiyan"
ODURgFG.jpeg

I think the second one tbf it is both the only way to kill Angel's is to ee them
Found it
Yea it's the second, which means traditional EE doesn't work, that's what I was trying to check
doesnt this grant all angels a form of immortaliry?
They have types 1 and 5 I believe, but the second statement would also give them type 8 and finally give the manga angels a full on resistance to their GoDs' EE instead of 'possibly' as it means normal EE doesn't work.

Found it
Yea it's the second, which means traditional EE doesn't work, that's what I was trying to check
The image didn't work
They have types 1 and 5 I believe, but the second statement would also give them type 8 and finally give the manga angels a full on resistance to their GoDs' EE instead of 'possibly' as it means normal EE doesn't work.
Type 8 immortality would be good, I think it would be through the law of angels, as long as they remain neutral to everything that happens in the Universe, they can continue living.

I think Buu’s profile should be altered to say he has endless energy. As stated by Toriyama, Buu doesn’t have any actual energy needs, and it’s stated pretty explicitly multiple times that Buu’s Ki doesn’t decrease whatsoever in fights. This is even true in the Super Manga, though this is also partially because he’s immune to Moro’s energy draining abilities. The only time any exception to this is when he fights his counterpart Buu. So I think his Stamina Rating should be changed to “Endless/Infinite, unless fighting another Buu.”

I think Buu’s profile should be altered to say he has endless energy. As stated by Toriyama, Buu doesn’t have any actual energy needs, and it’s stated pretty explicitly multiple times that Buu’s Ki doesn’t decrease whatsoever in fights. This is even true in the Super Manga, though this is also partially because he’s immune to Moro’s energy draining abilities. The only time any exception to this is when he fights his counterpart Buu. So I think his Stamina Rating should be changed to “Endless/Infinite, unless fighting another Buu.”
I sign below, open the crt and let chaos reign over all vsbtles.

El mangá also says this about Majin Buu

This doesn't apply to Toei Buu, who's regen weakened against Vegito to the point he didn't even notice that he still had a hole in his chest.

Found it

type 8 immortality for angels?? Yes please! but how?

Back