• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

f0f6f803-deeb-4766-b396-1489b8c2997e.png

I do love when someone says

Shouldn't Perfect Cell be >122.271129 QT, bare minimum, because of absorbing and adding Android 18's power atop its own? Super Trunks is Small Star level+ still, and Super Saiyan Goku (>244.542258 QT) is Star level still, but base Goku gets buffed to >4.89084516 QT, which is Dwarf Star level+, and that plus looks nice.

Shouldn't Perfect Cell be >122.271129 QT, bare minimum, because of absorbing and adding Android 18's power atop its own? Super Trunks is Small Star level+ still, and Super Saiyan Goku (>244.542258 QT) is Star level still, but base Goku gets buffed to >4.89084516 QT, which is Dwarf Star level+, and that plus looks nice.
Yeah probably.

Idk why people are scaling it to 5d when it was never said to be higher dimensional to a 4d space time and could simply mean 4d and the fact we see a tesseract further proves this

There was no need to instigate Omega. I agree that others who do complain about ragebaiting ragebait themselves but I thought this matter lost its relevance as you yourself said it wasn't that deep. You may say you didn't intend to instigate anything after reading this and replying back to me but to say "The irony is still funny" after Ryzen has commented is immoral and immature. Come on you're better than that. Let's drop this altogether to avoid any further escalation.

I heard vegeta finally defeated a main villain in the DBH manga. looks like over 35 years of hopium from vegeta fans finally paid off

Back