• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Can someone tell me if a crt got passed or not? When did Jiren get Infinite speed?
No it wasn’t passed

So Buu has a Universe Survival Saga that scales him to DBS anime Goku. Shouldn't Buu have a separate profile for DBS anime stuff?

So Buu has a Universe Survival Saga that scales him to DBS anime Goku. Shouldn't Buu have a separate profile for DBS anime stuff?
Was that passed? I mean whoever is vandalizing us is cooking but still.

Can someone tell me if a crt got passed or not? When did Jiren get Infinite speed?
When i looked there was no infinite speed

Nothing too big for Cell Max

I just finished the sandbox for my multiplier review, I'm not sure if I should post it now or later after some of these threads are concluded?

Maybe now since it affects the AP upgrade thread

Off-topic but man I was thinking about watching One Piece for a second then checked out how many episodes it had and saw almost 1100 💀 😭 that'd take me like literally a few months at least assuming I was watching a bunch of episodes per day.

How much of that is filler because I'm wondering if I should read the manga instead. The anime is just too much. But if it's mostly filler then I'll check out the manga probably.

(I would ask in a OP thread but I can't find a general discussion thread for it and I'm sure there's gotta be some fans here)

Off-topic but man I was thinking about watching One Piece for a second then checked out how many episodes it had and saw almost 1100 💀 😭 that'd take me like literally a few months at least assuming I was watching a bunch of episodes per day.

How much of that is filler because I'm wondering if I should read the manga instead. The anime is just too much. But if it's mostly filler then I'll check out the manga probably.
Watch One Pace. It cuts down about 120 hours and 15 minutes (and rising) of filler

(I would ask in a OP thread but I can't find a general discussion thread for it and I'm sure there's gotta be some fans here)
last time i checked? about 96 filler episodes

Watch One Pace. It cuts down about 120 hours and 15 minutes (and rising) of filler
💀That's still a lot for me either way. I have a full-time job and need to play a large role in handling a house of multiple people. I just don't got that kinda free time these days. I mean I could watch it but it'd take a few months and that kinda commitment is pretty huge, especially since I'm not sure I'll like it very much.

last time i checked? about 96 filler episodes
So about a thousand main-canon episodes? Good GOD.

There's also pacing issues that make episodes increase three-fold, so... Yeah, watch One Pace
Jesus.

After reading that I think my best bet is sitting through the first major arc and seeing how I like it by then. If I'm still not that invested I'll probably drop it.

Even Dragon Ball is like, less than a third of One Piece. 😭 And I've only watched all of Dragon Ball because I did it as a kid. These days the longest I can casually sit through is something like HXH.

💀That's still a lot for me either way. I have a full-time job and need to play a large role in handling a house of multiple people. I just don't got that kinda free time these days. I mean I could watch it but it'd take a few months and that kinda commitment is pretty huge, especially since I'm not sure I'll like it very much.

After reading that I think my best bet is sitting through the first major arc and seeing how I like it by then. If I'm still not that invested I'll probably drop it.
Yeah but they turn episodes into "movie-like director-cut" versions of the original episodes, you can watch it by parts.

Here, watch it until Arlong Park, which is usually the point where people love it or hate it
It's about 12 hours of content.

Apparently it's blocked, just type "one pace" on google and should be the first link

The manga is just a wholly better experience, you should read it highkey.

But to answer your question, the anime has a very very low % of filler, it's just the pacing that's really really slow/bad.

Yeah but they turn episodes into "movie-like director-cut" versions of the original episodes, you can watch it by parts.

Here, watch it until Arlong Park, which is usually the point where people love it or hate it
It's about 12 hours of content.

Apparently it's blocked, just type "one pace" on google and should be the first link
I already have a way to watch it. Rhymes with "FineAnime".

Back