• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Nope, we see the re-appearing sound effect after the blast leaves the atmosphere and Cell reacts to it. It's definitive proof that IT is not instant (the movement is, but the technique itself isn't)
I don't think the movement is instant. We can see that there's a time window after the disappearance and before the reappearance.

Yeah no in the manga after goku disappeared the blast moved before he reappeared. So doing IT involves sensing someone, invoking the technique, disappearing and after some time reappearing as shown with the blast. Mind you the time window is not big but it is there.

But in canon we obviously see Cell's kamehameha having moved during the disappearance and reappearance of Goku. So it's pretty much impossible for it to be instant.

Yeah the actual teleportation is instant (Because duh) but the startup and reappearance before and after the teleportation very much aren't.

I mean, as I covered in my own CRT, the Cell example is null because Goku travels vastly higher differences with visibly less time between the appearance and disappearance (and instances where seemingly absolutely no time has passed because they are teleport fighting, ala Goku and Gas' trip). Similarly, if IT had a set rate of disappearing and re-appearing, it would not be able to allow Goku to perform the same advantageous movements he's done for decades against vastly faster foes with it, like Beerus.

TL;DR it's generally instant and then has moments of inconsistency.

Hell, Granolah isn't even the first person to somehow out pace it's entire movement-Caulifla does so in the anime as well. It's why I was so adamant with my CRT being able to make a note on why we don't scale the instances to speed.

Erm, cringe
Nerd_Talking.png

Watch your mouth.....why can't an average Power scaler talk without Swearing 24h a day? Smh...
That's just how this community has always been. Tbh powerscalers are commonly a lot nicer than what the old standard was. People throwing around the r word and slurs all the time, telling people to self-terminate was a regular. Not on this site particularly but just the old forums and such. I was around during the Google+ era of powerscaling communities. I was a SeththeProgrammer subscriber when he was at a meagre 1.7k subs, before his voice reveal and WAY before the whole "nice guy" act he eventually put up. I been around lol.

Still crazy that Seth out-scaled the allegations and has stuck around just fine. He lost some subs after getting extremely close to 1 million but he actually bounced back. Tbh I figured he would get banned but he just took a big hit.

I be missing the OG powerscaling YouTuber's tbh. SSJRyu1 was an underrated goat. He's on this site iirc but doesn't use it really.

Still crazy that Seth out-scaled the allegations and has stuck around just fine. He lost some subs after getting extremely close to 1 million but he actually bounced back. Tbh I figured he would get banned but he just took a big hit.
Some people I know don't think he did most of the things he was "being charged with". They think he did horrible things but the 2 serious claims against him was addressed in his video and they believe him. This is a small minority tho so it's surprising to see he still has a big following.

Some people I know don't think he did most of the things he was "being charged with". They think he did horrible things but the 2 serious claims against him was addressed in his video and they believe him. This is a small minority tho so it's surprising to see he still has a big following.
A lot of the claims were either debunked or proven by Seth to at the very least not be concrete (as-in, he argued against them and they weren't proven to be factually true). The main one was the grooming thing which, if I remember correctly, was proven incorrect, but I could be wrong. However he still said and did heinous things that go a bit beyond being edgy and was 1000% a bit of a cyber-bully that harassed people. Joking about a depressed minor who considers you a close friend killing himself and insulting him daily isn't cool, obviously.

In the end though, he's just a bit of a bully. I don't think people like that should have a platform, but oh welol.

A lot of the claims were either debunked or proven by Seth to at the very least not be concrete (as-in, he argued against them and they weren't proven to be factually true). The main one was the grooming thing which, if I remember correctly, was proven incorrect, but I could be wrong. However he still said and did heinous things that go a bit beyond being edgy and was 1000% a bit of a cyber-bully that harassed people. Joking about a depressed minor who considers you a close friend killing himself and insulting him daily isn't cool, obviously.

In the end though, he's just a bit of a bully. I don't think people like that should have a platform, but oh welol.
Decided to do some digging since you mentioned him. He does stream sometimes and I found a twitter. Seems like he is taking his rehabilitation seriously since he has tweeted about being a Christian and stuff. Nowadays, he seems to be covering mainly JJK, Boruto, and surprisingly OP 👀.

“Out-scaled the allegations”

Oh nah bro you’re a real real Seth fan I’m crying 💀

Blud hasn’t uploaded a video on his main channel since, he tried to get past the allegations but after what he did to Swagkage right after, he really just lost the plot.

Bro’s name is tarnished.

That's just how this community has always been. Tbh powerscalers are commonly a lot nicer than what the old standard was. People throwing around the r word and slurs all the time, telling people to self-terminate was a regular. Not on this site particularly but just the old forums and such. I was around during the Google+ era of powerscaling communities. I was a SeththeProgrammer subscriber when he was at a meagre 1.7k subs, before his voice reveal and WAY before the whole "nice guy" act he eventually put up. I been around lol.
Was this before moviecodec?

“Out-scaled the allegations”

Oh nah bro you’re a real real Seth fan I’m crying 💀

Blud hasn’t uploaded a video on his main channel since, he tried to get past the allegations but after what he did to Swagkage right after, he really just lost the plot.

Bro’s name is tarnished.
FoxboyBubbleMeme.gif

Back