• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I think I'm the only one who doesn't understand these types of riddles with letters, they put the letters in and I'm trying to understand what they mean and what the reason for them is.

I was seeing here that Omega Sheron does not have a key for 3-B, where it is explicitly mentioned that it can destroy several galaxies, its base form should be at least 3-B, with all Dragon Balls it should be 2-C

What is it "TLDR"??
I think I'm the only one who doesn't understand these types of riddles with letters, they put the letters in and I'm trying to understand what they mean and what the reason for them is.
ahh sorry, I'll keep that in mind and be more clear from now on
Are mentioning how Ki manipulation works and what it represents (as vital energy, spirit, soul)
oh cool, hopefully the blog comes soon.

"too long; didn't read" aka he's asking u to summarize what's happening in the imgur links cuz he didn't read it
ty

Ok so I checked the raws and it says that Tambourine is indeed several times stronger than Cymbal. They use the kanji 数倍 = "suubai'

I'm not gonna lie.

I just randomly remembered that the Granolah Arc exists. Like, I am not joking one bit, I just was like "Wait a second what even happened before Black Frieza? I don't think the Moro arc led into it" and I remembered that. What a way to show how absolutely bored I was with that arc. Really did end up being a case where I was more reading it to see what happens than out of real interest. Ultra Ego and TUI were lit but god damn that arc was ass.

I'm not gonna lie.

I just randomly remembered that the Granolah Arc exists. Like, I am not joking one bit, I just was like "Wait a second what even happened before Black Frieza? I don't think the Moro arc led into it" and I remembered that. What a way to show how absolutely bored I was with that arc. Really did end up being a case where I was more reading it to see what happens than out of real interest. Ultra Ego and TUI were lit but god damn that arc was ass.
I have paused my dragonball interest for magic. It pisses me off that they aren't rushing for more series. Once toriyama or Goku's va die the db fate will be up in the air.

That's just how this community has always been. Tbh powerscalers are commonly a lot nicer than what the old standard was. People throwing around the r word and slurs all the time, telling people to self-terminate was a regular. Not on this site particularly but just the old forums and such. I was around during the Google+ era of powerscaling communities. I was a SeththeProgrammer subscriber when he was at a meagre 1.7k subs, before his voice reveal and WAY before the whole "nice guy" act he eventually put up. I been around lol.
Holy shit this brings back memories
I remember how the old days were
I started from there.Think it was called the lounge moviecodec.That was before coming to narutoforums and here.
I lurked there
Been awhile since I heard that name

For any of you interested in tier 1 stuff, I went back to the original hypertimeline Dragon Ball thread and found this comment from Ultima.
For the record, I agree with DontTalk's explanation from up above. Even in the past thread addressing this, and in multiple conversations about this subject, I made a very explicit distinction between an overarching flow of time which holds 4-dimensional spacetimes as infinitesimal cross-sections of itself and a spacetime which just has a larger hypervolume.

For contrast, DontTalk's construction ultimately involved the positions of each universe in 5-dimensional space being represented by a discrete set with a countable number of elements, namely {1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 12}, which, when taken as an element of the cartesian product representing an n-dimensional object, would have a size of size of 0 in the fifth dimension, since, as explained in here, constructing higher-dimensional objects requires cartesian products between continuous sets, which have uncountably-many elements instead. Hence why it could also be rotated into an identical construction where those universes were laid out on the fourth axis instead.
You know how I explained on the staff discussion thread that hypertimelines are only Low 1-C if the lesser timelines are stated to have their own time dimension/time axis? I think the agreement was that we should wait until there's a guidebook statement for the Macrocosms or their space-times having their own time dimensions/axes before we reattempt Low 1-C. However, based on this comment from Ultima, if we were to prove that the Neutral Zone was significantly 5-D, then the hypertimeline would automatically be Low 1-C (basically a 2 in 1 upgrade). This is since the reason why hypertimelines aren't automatically Low 1-C in the first place is because you can model a cosmology like that in a way that doesn't use 2 time dimensions; this is done by making the space between timelines 4-D, multiverse 3-D, and applying a single time axis over everything (which would allow the universes to be 2-C, mind you). However, if the 5th dimension were significant, you couldn't form a rotation like that and the overarching timeline would automatically be an additional time dimension. Just something to keep in mind.

Back