• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I'm so confused. Even as a joke, where's the Infinite speed coming from?
In the case of elec, it's for reacting to granolah attacking him and reacting to Goku attacking gas both of which either scale to or have performed infinite speed feats in the previous chapters.
In the case of infinite speed feat 3, it's when gas teleports elec away from granolah and granolah and gas do movements before elec reappears. However I can see where doubt can come from for this one as this is gas teleporting someone other than himself and he also needs to point to where they need to teleport so elec might not be reappearing instantly. But gas has already shown infinite movements so it's entirely possible if he's moving that fast.
Also Dragon Ball Super has some serious ******* white hot fire for the art style. ***** so damn clean.
I agree, this was an amazing chapter right from the beginning.

This chapter is definitely some of Toyotaro's best in terms of fight choreography, right up there with the Goku/Zamasu fight and uh... other things that I'll remember eventually.
I find it funny that the opening of Budokai Tenkaichi has better choreography than most of the fights in the Super anime.

That shit had zero business being that good for its time.

e9e.jpg

People are thinking Goku will lead Gas to Broly so that they can fight, but I don't think it's likely at all. Goku using someone completely unrelated to the current conflict feels very OOC, and it wouldn't make sense for Broly to even be near Gas, and that's including his transformations, seeing as Granolah wished to be the strongest in the universe (which would include Broly), and Gas wishing after Granolah placed Gas far above even him. And considering that Broly becomes a near-mindless raging brute as a Super Saiyan, the whole pressure point thing would be extremely effective on him.

Not to mention, if Broly did take down Gas, what would happen afterwards? Broly would at least need to go Super Saiyan or FP Super Saiyan, in which he'd just begin destroying everything in sight, then he'd be an even bigger threat than Gas was. Goku would need to fuse to beat him, assuming Gogeta would even be capable of that (if Gogeta>Broly still, and Broly>Gas, why didn't they just fuse against Gas).

As for where he actually would take Gas, that's hard to say. Taking him to Frieza wouldn't make sense, Frieza would just attack Goku, and Gas isn't a mindless brute that will target anyone in front of him, he'd just continue pursuing Goku. And taking him to Beerus would probably be suicide. Beerus is lenient with Goku, but if Goku tried using Beerus as a means to defeat Goku's own opponent, that's something I could see Beerus outright attacking Goku for, and Goku would know that.

I think, if anything, Goku may just take him to Earth to get help from other Z Fighter's, or to random places across the universe. Not to any specific being.

I don't think Broly can do anything. Both Gas and Granolah both wished to be strongest, and they did stronger than both Goku and Vegeta strongest form, so that mean the wish did account for transformation including Broly and all his forms

I find it funny that the opening of Budokai Tenkaichi has better choreography than most of the fights in the Super anime.

That shit had zero business being that good for its time.
I'll be honest, it had better choreography than most of the fights in Z, too. That shit was fire.

Honestly, I just want to see Goku and Gas fight throughout the universe, planet hopping constantly, playing what is effectively fight tag. That shit would be sick. Also, god damn, Gas went real hard on Granolah. Literally shot his eyes out. ****.

Also, while it isn't Goku's style to go get someone else to resolve the problem, if he did get Broly's help I could imagine him being useful. The dude just keeps on getting stronger as he fights, I could see him catching up if he does fight. Hell, Goku and Vegeta kept doing it against Granolah and now apparently Gas.

That's why that's infinite speed feat number 3. Gas was able to move in the time frame between elec disappearing and reappearing.
I'm like 99% sure it takes a lot more than that for infinite speed.

Although I would find it funny that Goku's manga counterpart is faster than his anime counterpart, and significantly more skilled imo.

Broly's power kinda depends on whom he fights. If he doesn't explode when Gas touches him, which I think he won't, then one can say "adapt GG".

I'm like 99% sure it takes a lot more than that for infinite speed.

Although I would find it funny that Goku's manga counterpart is faster than his anime counterpart, and significantly more skilled imo.
I'm missing a lot of details. There is actual statements of IT being instantaneous movement and 3 feats of them outpacing it.

well atleast u are right. goku ssb cant even defeat infinite zamasu who become one w universe even though his weaker form can destroy universe. plus narrator said krillin power rival goku. so its not downplayed

Last edited:
tbh I think they're both equally implausible. Massive downplay is just as bad as massive wanking.

Also... yo, is SDBH really just yoinking from Dragon Ball Multiverse? Oh my god, I'm laughing so hard.

Back