• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

It's combining the power of Super Saiyan God with Super Saiyan, hence the name Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan. Of course, he could theoretically combine Super Saiyan 2 and 3 with God's power, since as Toriyama stated, they're just powered up versions of Super Saiyan. The problem is: He hasn't mastered 2 or 3 yet. Blue demands perfect Ki Control and stability and up until this point, Goku has only achieved both with [Full Power] Super Saiyan. He'd have to train and master those forms before combining them with God.

It was said that On the DBZ wiki that Goku mastered SSJ2 as well. I guess also in the anime he and Caulifa could raise their power even more as SSJ2 but who knows

Toriyama already said SSJ1 is replacing SSJ2 and 3 anyway. At this point, Goku's SSJ at full power is probably not very different from SSJ3.

He still uses those forms though so still as of right now SSJ is less powerful then SSJ2/SSJ3. It’s just the form saps a lot less stamina

SSB2 could be possible, but the Ssj3 transformation itself takes a buttload of stamina. Trying to combine that with god ki might be difficult, but who knows. Maybe he would be able to stabilize the energy flow once going blue.

I want to do a sort of game.
Since in the last chapter/arc Toyota(ro) has at least tried to make the god ki somewhat different from normal ki (more than how it has been portraied until now), which power do you think or would like this ki might or should grant to the user?
We know that normal people can't sense it, but in your own conception what are the other characteristics and capabilities such ki should have?

I want to do a sort of game.
Since in the last chapter/arc Toyota(ro) has at least tried to make the god ki somewhat different from normal ki (more than how it has been portraied until now), which power do you think or would like this ki might or should grant to the user?
We know that normal people can't sense it, but in your own conception what are the other characteristics and capabilities such ki should have?
That was a pretty lazy attempt honestly, only reason he even made a difference was to have Uub be the one sending the energy that save the day instead of everyone's non divine ki. He didn't even probably explain if it's stronger or just has different property and is honestly shooting himself in the foot cause there's no reason to ever use non-divine ki now.

Ki can already do pretty much everything, not really sure what divine ki could do that it doesn't already do. I guesse divine key allowing you to breath in space and in general not need mortal stuff would be nice, same with a general 'it modify your biology' and maybe allowing you to make your own forms would be cool too.

Just wait for canon Dragon Ball to reach 2-A, but still have completely fodder hax for the tier.

I honestly wouldn't be too surprised if DBS eventually hits 2-B or something, though, in all seriousness. There are probably well over a thousand timelines, so if DBS ever reaches some villain threatening all of creation or whatever, that'd be solid 2-C to 2-B stuff depending on what's said. Although I doubt there'll ever be concrete proof for infinite timelines, so I don't think they'll ever hit 2-A in canon.

Inb4 I'm wrong and they somehow reach High 1-C with 1-B Zeno.

Just wait for canon Dragon Ball to reach 2-A, but still have completely fodder hax for the tier.

I honestly wouldn't be too surprised if DBS eventually hits 2-B or something, though, in all seriousness. There are probably well over a thousand timelines, so if DBS ever reaches some villain threatening all of creation or whatever, that'd be solid 2-C to 2-B stuff depending on what's said. Although I doubt there'll ever be concrete proof for infinite timelines, so I don't think they'll ever hit 2-A in canon.

Inb4 I'm wrong and they somehow reach High 1-C with 1-B Zeno.
Doesn't canon Dragon Ball already have "possibly 2-B" cosmology?

I figured that since there's no concrete statement of how many timelines there is, nor how big a specific difference has to be to spawn a new timeline, the canon multiverse was still considered 2-C. But 2-B still makes sense of course.

Speaking of Heroes, I've currently been replaying SDBH World Mission lately and I was thinking of making a CRT about it as I think we now have offical English translations of the entire Dark Demon Realm arc and first part of the Prison Planet Arc so I want to see if there's anything substantial going on with that if possible.

i mean. isn't zeno stated to be able to destroy everything?
Yes. Iirc, there were plenty of arguments for 2-B Zeno in the past. I think it's still arguable as a highball, but probably not good enough to be put on his page or anything. The statement that he's able to destroy everything is somewhat vague, as it could be referring to the timeline, not the multiverse as a whole. At most, I think it'd be okay to put "possibly 2-B" on his page, but probably won't happen.

I don't really get how Zeno's dimensional plurality could affect his rating, Godzilla has infinite version of himself but he still has a 2-A version.

I don't really get how Zeno's dimensional plurality could affect his rating, Godzilla has infinite version of himself but he still has a 2-A version.
It’s because it throws monkey wrench into the idea that he can destroy everything. Like what would be zeno doing? Destroying a countless number of his counter parts? If he is then how would we scale that? Is he a glass cannon or would all zenos survive the 2-B erasure? It’s too open ended

It’s because it throws monkey wrench into the idea that he can destroy everything. Like what would be zeno doing? Destroying a countless number of his counter parts? If he is then how would we scale that? Is he a glass cannon or would all zenos survive the 2-B erasure? It’s too open ended
It's not really open ended, it's the exact same for dozens of characters way above 2-B. Either the writers didn't think about it or yes they do survive the erasure, it's not like Zenos give a shit about just floating into nothingness like future Zeno was doing before Goku showed up.

You being able to destroy the multivers doesn't change even if there is a dude who can destroy a multiverse in every universe.

In the super manga the only real way to tell Vegeta is useing Blue evolution is by the aura color

If it isn't a solid color aura then it isn't ssj blue, It's ssj blue evolution

Like the gray parts of the aura on the edge of the aura that are dark blue in the fill color version and the darker hair color from the light blue to dark blue

It's not really open ended, it's the exact same for dozens of characters way above 2-B. Either the writers didn't think about it or yes they do survive the erasure, it's not like Zenos give a shit about just floating into nothingness like future Zeno was doing before Goku showed up.

You being able to destroy the multivers doesn't change even if there is a dude who can destroy a multiverse in every universe.
If one zeno ruled over the 2-B multiverse then I would agree with you. But no there is a 2-B amount of them ruling over 2-C multiverses. Sure zeno would be ok with just floating around in nothingness but I know for a fact that zeno won’t be ok with some other random zeno destroying his multiverse randomly. It’s a lot more plausible that the everything statement means each zeno can destroy everything is his own respective multiverse. Feat wise and statement wise it’s all we can prove.

If one zeno ruled over the 2-B multiverse then I would agree with you. But no there is a 2-B amount of them ruling over 2-C multiverses. Sure zeno would be ok with just floating around in nothingness but I know for a fact that zeno won’t be ok with some other random zeno destroying his multiverse randomly. It’s a lot more plausible that the everything statement means each zeno can destroy everything is his own respective multiverse. Feat wise and statement wise it’s all we can prove.
Sure it's all we can prove but ONCE AGAIN it has nothing to do with how many Zeno there, there could be 89276487446 duo-decillion 1-A characters per atom in the universe all in a 3-A universe and they'd still be 1-A, because having other version of themself is independent to their power, it doesn't change anything.

Also yes, they'd be fine, with how see that the Zenos think the exact same way so something that make one blow the multiverse would make all of them do it.

Last edited:
Sure it's all we can prove but ONCE AGAIN it has nothing to do with how many Zeno there, there could be 89276487446 duo-decillion 1-A characters per atom in the universe all in a 3-A universe and they'd still be 1-A, because having other version of themself is independent to their power, it doesn't change anything.

Also yes, they'd be fine, with how see that the Zenos think the exact same way so something that make one blow the multiverse would make all of them do it.
The amount of zenos matters in this specific case because you are trying to make him 2-B from the “everything” statement when there is nothing else supporting him being 2-B. So it’s not plausible that each an every countless number of zenos can destroy the 2-B multiverse. Since we are talking countless timelines/possibilities it would be very likely that in one of those timelines zeno got angry and actually destroyed everything. If he was capable of destroying on a 2-B level there would not be a dragon ball now would there?

2-B zeno requires grandiose assumptions.

The amount of zenos matters in this specific case because you are trying to make him 2-B from the “everything” statement when there is nothing else supporting him being 2-B. So it’s not plausible that each an every countless number of zenos can destroy the 2-B multiverse. Since we are talking countless timelines/possibilities it would be very likely that in one of those timelines zeno got angry and actually destroyed everything. If he was capable of destroying on a 2-B level there would not be a dragon ball now would there?

2-B zeno requires grandiose assumptions.
No, it still doesn't, I explained why and you just saying 'but it does' isn't an argument.

Once again, the 'everything statement' is still 200% unrelated to how many Zeno there are.

Again, not enough evidence for your taste is still unrelated to how many Zeno there are.

Except your 'it's not plausible' is based on nothing? You just stated it from nowhere.

Infinite timelines are 2-A and even DBH, which is 2-A, you don't have a Zeno destroying everything despite Zeno's dimensional plurality is still in effect and he is confirmed stronger than people who can wipe out said 2-A multivers.

Zeno is 2-A in DBH and yet, there's a dragon ball heroes, almost like your logic completly crumble on it's own.

No, it doesn't, it require just interpreting Whis's 'everything' as meaning 'everything' instead of 'the timline / 12 univers' and literaly nothing else.

Zeno has a child like mentality he always wants his way.
Yes, he wants his way and as demonstrated in the actual show, all Zenos share the exact same way, which is why future Zeno and present Zeno literaly always agree and do the same thing, they even match each other perfectly during their games.

And Zeno's ''''''child like mentality'''''' is overblown, we actualy don't know much about what goes on in his head.

As far as we know (and yes, this is headcanon), Zeno could be an omniscient entity that just acts childlike to have fun.
Yup, that's how little we know, hell, the manga and the anime even contradict each other about them in the TOP. In the anime, the whole arc was a test by Zeno and in the manga, it really just was a 'hunger game' for the lulz and neither Zeno care that all the universes are brought back, effectively forgetting why they wanted the tournament to begin with.

Back