• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Realistically I think that Gohan will win but Goku will teach him something (yatta yatta control or whatever) in the process. Like Gohan Vs. Piccolo, with Gohan being stronger and faster but Piccolo being better at fighting.
I think Gohan is Blue level, but if Goku activates the superior instinct it's over for Gohan.

My headcanon tells me that goku would win not because of power but because of experience I could be wrong though and goku would train gohan to beat black frieza after seeing his power

Shouldn't Zamasu return to have Mid-Godly Regeneration? Because technically, the soul and mind are together with the Dragon Ball characters, as in the case of the Freeza saga where Captain Ginyu switches bodies with Goku, his soul and mind goes into Goku's body and the same happens with Ginyu

Just as the soul and mind of dead people continues even after dying in the afterlife, Ema just erases their memories and makes them reborn

Last edited:
Shouldn't Zamasu return to have High Godly Regeneration? Because technically, the soul and mind are together with the Dragon Ball characters, as in the case of the Freeza saga where Captain Ginyu switches bodies with Goku, his soul and mind goes into Goku's body and the same happens with Ginyu
Returning from soul getting erased is just mid godly for high godly you need to return form one fundamental aspect like history getting erased for high godly if we can prove hakai is history erasure we can give zamasu high godly

uh wtf

the profile literally says he has mid godly, not high godly

Do you guys think gohan will beat goku or goku experience would prevail
stand_proud__you_are_strong_meme_by_z_dragon_dgr41nm-pre.jpg

"B-But Gohan is j-just blue level from M-Moro Arc."

Gohan is smiling because he knows he can one tap Goku now

#agendawars

"B-But Gohan is j-just blue level from M-Moro Arc."

Gohan is smiling because he knows he can one tap Goku now

#agendawars
Nah, Goku and Gohan already had an even clash in the last few pages in just MUI.

Goku's gonna pull out TUI and one-shot Gohan

#agendawars

Back