• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

this scan you said in the CRT doesn't say what you think it does, it actually proves my point that it can only travel to points that have time.

This scan also doesn't say what you claim it does, it only says the time rings allow for time travel

but ig the rest seems fine, it's clear the arc wasn't thought out to well.

You can still travel to a void with dimensional travel or simply a BFR, friend

this scan you said in the CRT doesn't say what you think it does, it actually proves my point that it can only travel to points that have time.

This scan also doesn't say what you claim it does, it only says the time rings allow for time travel

but ig the rest seems fine, it's clear the arc wasn't thought out to well.

Clear...

From what gilver quoted, db won't be affected either. Plus the existence of 2 temporal zones, one in each macrocasm and the timeline itself is evident

Boys ….. I actually think DDT just made it harder for people to come at the Tier 1 proposal. I think this actually works in our favor if im understanding this right

Just saw the tier revision thread. There's really nothing to worry about, the crux of the matter is proving there are 2 distinct time zones

Pendulum room already gave one for the macrocasms, even without HTC

And then the one for the timelines which makes a copy of all the macrocasms

Just saw the tier revision thread. There's really nothing to worry about, the crux of the matter is proving there are 2 distinct time zones

Pendulum room already gave one for the macrocasms, even without HTC

And then the one for the timelines which makes a copy of all the macrocasms
Bet y’all happy we got Super now

Mechikabura leaving a void wherever it goes ( I simply think he's the best villain in DBH, he just did what he wanted and soloed without mercy and even ate the entire multiverse)

They basically tried to recreate ProfectusInfinity's Harvard essay length essay on the neutral zone, (the one where they said they wouldn't read all that then proceed to argue in a way the proved they in fact didn't read all that).

Aaaand the grace period just got delayed because of Dread
Is that how it works? Anyone can just come and say disagree and it resets? Dread didn't add anything, and was instantly corrected. Pretty sure she didn't delay anything , especially when it's a 6-0 in favor

Is that how it works? Anyone can just come and say disagree and it resets? Dread didn't add anything, and was instantly corrected. Pretty sure she didn't delay anything , especially when it's a 6-0 in favor
I don't know, db opponents don't typically have to abide by the same rules. She hasn't responded yet too, so who knows, with Pein finally peeking their head I'm guessing tomorrow we are in for a lot more push back

Back