• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Really, but no one faces Gogeta head on, Frieza trembles in his presence
Hard to say. Freeza does claim he trained himself to never lose to a Saiyan again, so he probably kept fusion in mind.

There's always the possibility that Freeza has learned Spirit Fission. Even if not, with access to OG-73 (Has Vegeta's battle data recorded) and Zuno (Macki getting answers) he could learn it that way.

Hard to say. Freeza does claim he trained himself to never lose to a Saiyan again, so he probably kept fusion in mind.

There's always the possibility that Freeza has learned Spirit Fission. Even if not, with access to OG-73 (Has Vegeta's battle data recorded) and Zuno (Macki getting answers) he could learn it that way.
Sad to know that Goku and Vegeta once again have to overcome Frieza

Sad to know that Goku and Vegeta once again have to overcome Frieza
I hope it isn't either of them. I'm not a fan of Gohan beating him too. I think it'd make the most sense if it were Broly. He's the canon take on the 'Legendary Super Saiyan' and Broly mastering his rage in response to Freeza's cruelty would be an excellent inversion of Goku achieving Super Saiyan out of rage against Freeza.

I want Freeza to become the new Omni-King first though.

I hope it isn't either of them. I'm not a fan of Gohan beating him too. I think it'd make the most sense if it were Broly. He's the canon take on the 'Legendary Super Saiyan' and Broly mastering his rage in response to Freeza's cruelty would be an excellent inversion of Goku achieving Super Saiyan out of rage against Freeza.

I want Freeza to become the new Omni-King first though.
That could be good,I love Broly

Unironically I pray that Toriyama will give the earthlings (Krillin, Yamcha, and Tien) the same treatment he gave to Gohan and Piccolo, aka a movie that gives them a chance to shine and reach new heights. I'm not saying to make them surpass or exactly equal to Goku and Vegeta or Gohan and Piccolo, but enough to actually be of help in a fight.

I know this is some loser shit, but I'm a fan of the earthlings (mainly Yamcha) and I just wish they could be reliable in a fight and not be background pieces...

Unironically I pray that Toriyama will give the earthlings (Krillin, Yamcha, and Tien) the same treatment he gave to Gohan and Piccolo, aka a movie that gives them a chance to shine and reach new heights. I'm not saying to make them surpass or exactly equal to Goku and Vegeta or Gohan and Piccolo, but enough to actually be of help in a fight.

I know this is some loser shit, but I'm a fan of the earthlings (mainly Yamcha) and I just wish they could be reliable in a fight and not be background pieces...
What can they give Yamcha and Krillin to further power them up? (I'm sure they could give Tien something based on his races powers)

You'd think techniques like Fusion or something like God Ki would have given them relevance but nah.

What can they give Yamcha and Krillin to further power them up? (I'm sure they could give Tien something based on his races powers)
Idk, god Ki, Elder Kai's potential unleashed, Kaioken mastery, unlocking aspects of their ki unique to them, Toriyama could also make up a brand new form for earthlings (let's not act as if he can't lol).

Idk, god Ki, Elder Kai's potential unleashed, Kaioken mastery, unlocking aspects of their ki unique to them, Toriyama could also make up a brand new form for earthlings (let's not act as if he can't lol).
Master Roshi is almost at the bottom of the grave, I hope he asks to be younger.

Imagine this, it's the next arc of Super and UI Goku and UE Vegeta are able to match Black Frieza but are worn down so much that they need a minute to rest and recover stamina, and during that minute the earthlings are there to hold off Frieza with new forms/power ups. They aren't equal to Frieza but they're strong enough to be able to at least take a couple hits and hold him off until Goku and Vegeta are ready to brawl again.

Wouldn't that be at least kinda cool?

Imagine this, it's the next arc of Super and UI Goku and UE Vegeta are able to match Black Frieza but are worn down so much that they need a minute to rest and recover stamina, and during that minute the earthlings are there to hold off Frieza with new forms/power ups. They aren't equal to Frieza but they're strong enough to be able to at least take a couple hits and hold him off until Goku and Vegeta are ready to brawl again.

Wouldn't that be at least kinda cool?
Sounds like Namek 2.0 so it'd probably be Gohan Beast + Orange Piccolo + Krillin vs Black Freeza.

Earthlings should just have wished to be turned into saiyans when they reached the PL ceiling, icl.

Back