• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Not an exception, because it was explicitly stated to be because of the mind and the body not being in sync.

You think toriyama would make that statement if he was complete? Cell was literally not complete.
His body and power were complete. What was missing was the mind control that would get Cell Max to do what the Red Ribbon Army wanted him to do. I've shown why Ginyu would be an exception by giving counterexamples, which you've responded to by just saying "no he's not an exception"
Not gonna keep arguing this anyways. Y'all too thickheaded to change y'all minds.
This is also just needlessly aggressive, and I don't know what calling others stupid accomplishes. Maybe tone it down

which one?
The ROSAT being between dimensions and lacking the conventional notion of space and time, that alone proves afterlife and living realm are different spacetimes, also the scan of the grand kai world being an entirely different universe, the scan of the kaioshin realm being a different dimension. The gt statements are definitely helpful, but not really required solely.

Peaking of. What a shock to see GT characters being 2-C.

What was the reason for it? Cause no one outside of here even believe that gogeta can destroy a universe.
Buuhan was going to nuke the universe in his fight with Vegito, and almost all important GT lads are stronger than him

We have the dimensional walls accepted for super as well which keeps 2-C even if there ever was an uncomposite
Pretty sure 2-C was accpeted before that was brought up, also, isn't the DOSL where that is mentioned outside of the universe? I remember someone bringing that up in one thread

The ROSAT being between dimensions and lacking the conventional notion of space and time
It has both so...

, that alone proves afterlife and living realm are different spacetimes
why would it?

, also the scan of the grand kai world being an entirely different universe
Yeah, which is from toei.......you know that the point was for the stuff outside of the composite for toei right?

the scan of the kaioshin realm being a different dimension.
being a different dimension doesn't mean being a different space time

The gt statements are definitely helpful, but not really required solely.
What statements do we have without anything from toei and gt?

Yeah 'why would it' is the strongest argument your gonna get son. It's super ******* easy to split hairs like that. More importantly I've looked and seen nothing regarding any web anime involving animators like shida.
lmao, only in dragon ball can we get that kind of response after doing 8 crt's on it. But his name is oecuf0 on twitter, and chronicles who have had the info.

lmao, only in dragon ball can we get that kind of response after doing 8 crt's on it. But his name is oecuf0 on twitter, and chronicles who have had the info.
Idc about the crt stuff rn I'm focused on finding out if this leak is legit or not. Chronicles apparently had a few goofs in the past and isn't super trustworthy

The room of spirit and time resides between dimensions, y'know, dimensions that you can't travel to via any physical movement? The dimensions that have been shown to contain they're own spatialtemporal barriers in the buu saga AND the super broly movie? That obviously means that the afterlife also is a different spacetime going off of the scan.

The room of spirit and time resides between dimensions, y'know, dimensions that you can't travel to via any physical movement? The dimensions that have been shown to contain they're own spatialtemporal barriers in the buu saga AND the super broly movie? That obviously means that the afterlife also is a different spacetime going off of the scan.
Don't engage you wont get anywhere. Your post will be divided up into 5 parts with like half a sentence as response for each one.

I'm still skeptical af rn tho

Don't engage you wont get anywhere. Your post will be divided up into 5 parts with like half a sentence as response for each one.

I'm still skeptical af rn tho
LMAOO. I was too, but this time its like so fr, expect an announcement from toei soon. 15 high quality episodes with the best animators working on it, in production since summer of last year. The leakers said they will keep us updated when they find out what the general story will be about.

I don't believe it. No matter how many times I hear "no it's actually real" I'm not gonna believe it until it's officially announced

The room of spirit and time resides between dimensions
Yeah, which i still don't why it matters? You could have just calmly explained you know? Because for the space time separation stuff that wasn't really part of the crts

, y'know, dimensions that you can't travel to via any physical movement?
You mean like even non space time separated dimensions? You do realize i am not arguing against the space time separation stuff right?

The dimensions that have been shown to contain they're own spatialtemporal barriers in the buu saga AND the super broly movie? That obviously means that the afterlife also is a different spacetime going off of the scan.
I think you didn't read my question, i asked what we had outside of the toei continuity, the buu saga part is only ever a factor in space time stuff in that continuity, and iirc, doesn't the dosl exist outside of the universe? I remember a point being brought up about that

Back