• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

that is not the same thing at all, also that is dimensional travel since it went from one space to another, so it isn't a quantifiable speed feat in the first place, also that is not much relevant to what i

he said that he meant that for characterization specifically, not for feats of power or anything of the like
https://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/wired-japan-1997-akira-toriyama-interview
Did you really read what I said? It seems not, the attack did not go to another dimension, but to outer space, where Galaxies, planets, and stars are located.

Where is dimensional travel? Lol, "the energy crossed the planet and went into space", and not into other planes, I guess you don't have much knowledge about dimensional travel and what I'm really talking about.

In the speech Akira toriyama talks about quotes specifically, he doesn't waste his time with useless things. What we talked about, DB does not work with hyperboles about destruction.

@godofice Why the hell did you add "at least" to Broly's Legendary Super Saiyan key? 💀

If there's no possibility of him having a rating higher than High 3-A then there is no reason to have "at least" in his rating

That is exactly why I removed it

@godofice Why the hell did you add "at least" to Broly's Legendary Super Saiyan key? 💀

If there's no possibility of him having a rating higher than High 3-A then there is no reason to have "at least" in his rating

That is exactly why I removed it
because he already had atleast it doesn’t necessaeily mean he should be a higher tier it’s just hes high 3-A at the minimum Ion see an issue with it

Did you really read what I said? It seems not, the attack did not go to another dimension, but to outer space, where Galaxies, planets, and stars are located.
i did, i assume that you were talking about the spirit bomb at the end since you didn't told me what you were refering to

Where is dimensional travel? Lol, "the energy crossed the planet and went into space", and not into other planes, I guess you don't have much knowledge about dimensional travel and what I'm really talking about.
you never said what you were talking about so..... that's on you lol

In the speech Akira toriyama talks about quotes specifically, he doesn't waste his time with useless things.
nope:
"If you're going to go out and say something, then do something that further strengthens the characterization, is what I mean."
he specifies that he was talking about characterization
What we talked about, DB does not work with hyperboles about destruction.
which is irrelevant since this is not a destruction feat in the first place

i did, i assume that you were talking about the spirit bomb at the end since you didn't told me what you were refering to

you never said what you were talking about so..... that's on you lol

nope:
"If you're going to go out and say something, then do something that further strengthens the characterization, is what I mean."
he specifies that he was talking about characterization

which is irrelevant since this is not a destruction feat in the first place
Omega, I'm not talking about genkidama lol, but he is specifically talking about the quotes, he doesn't waste his time with useless things, and again, I'm very busy, I don't want to have an endless debate with you , even because you weren't understanding what I'm talking about.

Omega, I'm not talking about genkidama lol
You are talking about what then?

but he is specifically talking about the quotes, he doesn't waste his time with useless things
define "useless" since hyperboles ar3 definitely not useless in a narrative sense, they can be used to show greater power or feat while being metaphorical

, and again, I'm very busy, I don't want to have an endless debate with you , even because you weren't understanding what I'm talking about.
Then how about you explain what you are talking about? You said that there is a similar "feat" to the other one you sent in the end of buu saga, but you didn't said what feat it was

You are talking about what then?

define "useless" since hyperboles ar3 definitely not useless in a narrative sense, they can be used to show greater power or feat while being metaphorical

Then how about you explain what you are talking about? You said that there is a similar "feat" to the other one you sent in the end of buu saga, but you didn't said what feat it was
I'll send you a scan lol

Would it be possible to make a profiles for Brolyverse Gohan? He's the guy who actually shows up the most during it aside from Broly himself and the one who has the most fights aside of him (he shows up in Burn Up!! Hot fight! Fierce Fight! Super Fight! Violent Fight!, Plan To Eradicate The Saiyans and The Dangerous Duo! The Super Warriors can't rest, and he fights in all of them), his story is different due to all the adventures that neither his manga or Toei self goes through...just food for thought.

I argue Goku but he only fights in two of them (Burn Up! Hot Fight! Fierce Fight! Super Fight! Violent Fight! And Plan to Eradicate The Saiyans) while in The Dangerous Duo Super Warriors can't not rest it's ambiguous if he was real or not while in The Super Warrior Defeated, I'm the one who'll win! He only makes a cameo.

I'm referring to this feat here that might further strengthen that feat in the quote where the energy was redirected into space and kept going.

Btw Ice, the cross-quadrant feats are in fact a problem

There's already infinite galaxies in each quadrant (countless meaning infinite in this context), so any of the feats in which someone crossed quadrants poses the problem Lephyr suggested

And by the way, there's an abundance of cross-quadrant feats
I mean there could be infinite galaxies and still be a finite distance between galaxy since when we see how the quadrants are seperated it’s outwards instead of inwards

Also (and sorry if this comes as a sub purist) I feel Broly's quote in his page should be changed to his sub/JP one rather than his Dub one, since I feel that fits him a lot better.

The worst thing is that all of DB's feats are energy crossing the universe or a character hit a ship that crossed several galaxies, most feats are like that, there are no other feats he can't be used, we have to risk it at infinite speed or we go back to speed of sound lol

I mean...yeah? He goes through different stuff that the Gohan from canon doesn't go through and is far more willing to fight.

Most of Dragon Ball's currently MFTL+ feats are shit that crosses entire quadrants

And I don't see ALL of them getting nuked

Although for the sake of Lephyr's fair concern, look to the relativistic feats 💀

Back