• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

What would be removed are the Inteligence ratings based on Combat Inteligence........Combat Inteligence will pretty much sti be a thing

also the Sonic out of nowhere
Well something needs to change, because some of the shit i see is unacceptable. Verses that don't have any opps, mods or otherwise, get away with the most ridiculous shit, including combat IQ ratings

"Average generally. Extraordinary Genius in Combat (Although he lacks knowledge when it comes to things that aren't related to fighting, Goku is a master of prodigal skill when it comes to martial arts, with years of experience fighting against powerful opponents with a plethora of abilities. As a child, he was able to beat martial artists on such a level as Grandpa Gohan, who was stated to be an unparalleled master in all martial arts on Earth, with martial arts in Dragon Ball exceeding real life towards Dan/Level 30 where there is only 10. In his battle with Master Roshi, was able to copy and improve upon a technique on sight, later in that same battle once faced against the Sui-Ken, a martial art he couldn't copy because he had never experienced inebriation, Goku generated and created his own style known as the "Crazy Fist" in response to perfectly counter it off the top of his head, with these styles even specifically noted to be a variation of Kenpo. At this point should be so skilled he's beyond 22nd World Tournament Roshi and Tien, the former of which having such mastery his movements, energy, and breathing have no ineffiency, and the latter being able to detect this merely via observation of scant attacks whilst his future foe was suppressed. Learned predictive movements and enemy reading in merely three days and was able to immediately apply it in combat. His skill when it comes to combat and the usage of Ki allows him to replicate other Ki-based techniques after seeing them once, and learned the training of the mind within a day, which takes battles that are dead even in all physical abilities, except stamina, which was above Goku's, as well as all techniques go from even to utter defeats of the enemy. Eventually learned to make absolutely zero unnecessary movements, which is shown by creating absolutely no sound from bells that react to the tiniest movement. Honed his mind, body, and spirit in conjunction with each other for his martial arts. Should be more skilled than and effective at copying than Vegeta, who was able to replicate the Energy Sensory of the Z-Fighters by merely battling them, and their methods aren't detectable by any known conventional means. He was the first to realize how much energy the Super Saiyan transformations unnecessarily drained and despite the drawback was the first to master the Super Saiyan state, making it highly efficient and subsidizing the need to reach a higher grade, which decreases speed as a side effect. He is a genius in combat and is capable of devising new applications of his techniques on the fly, such as using Kamehameha with his feet, and Goku's training with King Kai was directly noted to be worth thousands of years of his prior accomplishments, experience, and skill. As a Saiyan, he has a natural sense for battle and adapts to it quickly. He as able to go toe to toe with Cell, a being created by the genius scientist Dr. Gero to be the ultimate warrior, taking the DNA and footage of every fighter on Earth and on Namek, copying their techniques, their mannerisms, and their skills to create him, including Goku himself, also having knowledge on how he approaches battle as well, down to real-time strategy, something that despite using an advanced supercomputer capable of creating machines that can destroy planets and stars, still took 20 years. Cell was even noted by others to perfect the martial arts and techniques of those who comprised him such as Tien's Multiform Technique, removing their flaws, and yet Goku was able to face four copies of Cell whilst their physical ability was identical off of his own raw battle intelligence and skill. Should be more skilled than Piccolo, who regularly utilizes perfect copies of himself to train with to hone all of his capabilities to their utmost extent. Fought and beat the Sigma Force, who had combat data on all of his capabilities that allowed them to evade and punish all of his movements by sharply increasing his power and using a move they had never seen before. Goku is capable of seeing the holes, flaws, and errors in techniques and fighters after seeing or hearing of them, such as when he took advantage of the weaknesses within the Multiform Technique after experiencing a single beatdown, how he noticed Hachiyack's sudden weakness at the 15 second mark of his Revenger Cannon Attack, the gap in the Thunder Flash and exploited it to take advantage of an opening, Frieza's inability to sense Ki to create openings in his defenses, or Cell's perfected combat to lure and lead the four fighters into a means of which he can defeat all at once. Identified that it wasn't Haze Shenron getting stronger, but him and Pan getting weaker.

Even outside of Combat, Goku is no slouch mentally. He played on the ego of Naturon Shenron to trick him into making Pan vulnerable so he could free him, planned a convincing act and fight with Nuova Shenron to trick Omega Shenron into a gambit that guaranteed victory outside of a specific ability they had no knowledge of, was able to identify and operate around a plan of Trunks and Giru's own making within secret to then perfectly go along with and bolster their scheme, revealing Baby and allowing them an attempt to kill the Tuffle. Was capable of crafting another plan along with Trunks and Pan to get Baby to reveal his own aims, make himself vulnerable, and defeat him. Goku was capable of realizing how Baby's body possession worked and figured out that cutting off his tail would force him into being ejected."

My current intelligence rating. Any other strategies or things of note in his combat section that I should cover?

Like the more I understand this site, the more I see the bigger picture, and the more it seems like an ecosystem.

Fuji got banned because she was bigoted and toxic, but she kept or would've kept some verses in line. I would be fine with her making bad threads on Dragon Ball if it meant GoW or Sonic or DMC or whatever other shit actually had a critical eye on it.

You kill the wolves, the lambs suddenly think they are hot shit and that's how we end up with 9D DMC or GoW having inflated haxes or the majority of Sonic scaling done in the past year.

Seth the Programmer is a POS, but he kept this site humble with the Roshi moon thing. What happens after bro is revealed to be a creep and gets sent to the IRL Cell Games? Tier 8 Roshi tries to come back in a limited way with Kamehameha somehow being a quintillion times amp that never applies to any other Kamehameha.

We need a new predator ngl. Not like a child predator, just a hardass for unchecked verses.

Well basically

Ngl I tried rewatching DBD again after all these years and he misses the forest from the trees so much in his criticism.

I used to think he was the end all be all but he's just a milque toast elitist to me these days. I never saw fully eye to eye with him on a lot even originally but now I just ignore him after he malds on Twitter about people liking the anime ToP

I just ignore him after he malds on Twitter about people liking the anime ToP
He's mad that people like the anime ToP? I have my issues with the anime, but you couldn't convince me that anime's Tournament of Power was anything less than great.

But that could be because as a Frieza fan, I consider him to be one of the primary reasons why I prefer the anime ToP over the manga ToP. He's so absurdly evil and sadistic that it was always so entertaining seeing him on screen.

Ngl I tried rewatching DBD again after all these years and he misses the forest from the trees so much in his criticism.

I used to think he was the end all be all but he's just a milque toast elitist to me these days. I never saw fully eye to eye with him on a lot even originally but now I just ignore him after he malds on Twitter about people liking the anime ToP
That's fine, I understand why you would't like him

Well basically

I mean from the logic standpoint of how he figured it out, yeah, but I don't really think it's out of the question when the last Dragon Ball villain that absorbed people had the power to manipulate their body (Buu), especially since within the context of the episode he can hear Pan telepathically within Naturon, which literally means she's not subsumed or reduced and is just a physical entity within him. Admittedly doing the writing for them there, but not that much of a leap logically. The bigger question for me is how Goku knew sniping off Baby Vegeta's Tail would then force Baby to leave due to being "too large" for Vegeta's body. Which doesn't even make sense because when he leaves he shapeshifts into a rock size mass and shows he totally could compensated to keep his body, on top of his other body morphing feats across GT. I'm guessing the idea is Vegeta was shrinking TOO FAST to keep up with? Meaning he'd need to leave and possess Vegeta again, which wasn't viable because of the Z-Fighters? No clue, honestly, and I plan to index it as either this or a PIS moment, since by all accounts Baby should've been able to keep Vegeta's body.

"Average generally. Extraordinary Genius in Combat (Although he lacks knowledge when it comes to things that aren't related to fighting, Goku is a master of prodigal skill when it comes to martial arts, with years of experience fighting against powerful opponents with a plethora of abilities. As a child, he was able to beat martial artists on such a level as Grandpa Gohan, who was stated to be an unparalleled master in all martial arts on Earth, with martial arts in Dragon Ball exceeding real life towards Dan/Level 30 where there is only 10. In his battle with Master Roshi, was able to copy and improve upon a technique on sight, later in that same battle once faced against the Sui-Ken, a martial art he couldn't copy because he had never experienced inebriation, Goku generated and created his own style known as the "Crazy Fist" in response to perfectly counter it off the top of his head, with these styles even specifically noted to be a variation of Kenpo. At this point should be so skilled he's beyond 22nd World Tournament Roshi and Tien, the former of which having such mastery his movements, energy, and breathing have no ineffiency, and the latter being able to detect this merely via observation of scant attacks whilst his future foe was suppressed. Learned predictive movements and enemy reading in merely three days and was able to immediately apply it in combat. His skill when it comes to combat and the usage of Ki allows him to replicate other Ki-based techniques after seeing them once, and learned the training of the mind within a day, which takes battles that are dead even in all physical abilities, except stamina, which was above Goku's, as well as all techniques go from even to utter defeats of the enemy. Eventually learned to make absolutely zero unnecessary movements, which is shown by creating absolutely no sound from bells that react to the tiniest movement. Honed his mind, body, and spirit in conjunction with each other for his martial arts. Should be more skilled than and effective at copying than Vegeta, who was able to replicate the Energy Sensory of the Z-Fighters by merely battling them, and their methods aren't detectable by any known conventional means. He was the first to realize how much energy the Super Saiyan transformations unnecessarily drained and despite the drawback was the first to master the Super Saiyan state, making it highly efficient and subsidizing the need to reach a higher grade, which decreases speed as a side effect. He is a genius in combat and is capable of devising new applications of his techniques on the fly, such as using Kamehameha with his feet, and Goku's training with King Kai was directly noted to be worth thousands of years of his prior accomplishments, experience, and skill. As a Saiyan, he has a natural sense for battle and adapts to it quickly. He as able to go toe to toe with Cell, a being created by the genius scientist Dr. Gero to be the ultimate warrior, taking the DNA and footage of every fighter on Earth and on Namek, copying their techniques, their mannerisms, and their skills to create him, including Goku himself, also having knowledge on how he approaches battle as well, down to real-time strategy, something that despite using an advanced supercomputer capable of creating machines that can destroy planets and stars, still took 20 years. Cell was even noted by others to perfect the martial arts and techniques of those who comprised him such as Tien's Multiform Technique, removing their flaws, and yet Goku was able to face four copies of Cell whilst their physical ability was identical off of his own raw battle intelligence and skill. Should be more skilled than Piccolo, who regularly utilizes perfect copies of himself to train with to hone all of his capabilities to their utmost extent. Fought and beat the Sigma Force, who had combat data on all of his capabilities that allowed them to evade and punish all of his movements by sharply increasing his power and using a move they had never seen before. Goku is capable of seeing the holes, flaws, and errors in techniques and fighters after seeing or hearing of them, such as when he took advantage of the weaknesses within the Multiform Technique after experiencing a single beatdown, how he noticed Hachiyack's sudden weakness at the 15 second mark of his Revenger Cannon Attack, the gap in the Thunder Flash and exploited it to take advantage of an opening, Frieza's inability to sense Ki to create openings in his defenses, or Cell's perfected combat to lure and lead the four fighters into a means of which he can defeat all at once. Identified that it wasn't Haze Shenron getting stronger, but him and Pan getting weaker.

Even outside of Combat, Goku is no slouch mentally. He played on the ego of Naturon Shenron to trick him into making Pan vulnerable so he could free him, planned a convincing act and fight with Nuova Shenron to trick Omega Shenron into a gambit that guaranteed victory outside of a specific ability they had no knowledge of, was able to identify and operate around a plan of Trunks and Giru's own making within secret to then perfectly go along with and bolster their scheme, revealing Baby and allowing them an attempt to kill the Tuffle. Was capable of crafting another plan along with Trunks and Pan to get Baby to reveal his own aims, make himself vulnerable, and defeat him. Goku was capable of realizing how Baby's body possession worked and figured out that cutting off his tail would force him into being ejected."

My current intelligence rating. Any other strategies or things of note in his combat section that I should cover?
Gero being able to make Androids that are ridiculously stronger than Frieza with just earthly materials, as well as infinite energy generators, and using all that genuis to create Cell and implant him with the techniques and skill of some of the Z fighters means Cell is probably nuts if Gero gave him anywhere near the same combat IQ as Gero has normal IQ

Like the more I understand this site, the more I see the bigger picture, and the more it seems like an ecosystem.

Fuji got banned because she was bigoted and toxic, but she kept or would've kept some verses in line. I would be fine with her making bad threads on Dragon Ball if it meant GoW or Sonic or DMC or whatever other shit actually had a critical eye on it.

You kill the wolves, the lambs suddenly think they are hot shit and that's how we end up with 9D DMC or GoW having inflated haxes or the majority of Sonic scaling done in the past year.

Seth the Programmer is a POS, but he kept this site humble with the Roshi moon thing. What happens after bro is revealed to be a creep and gets sent to the IRL Cell Games? Tier 8 Roshi tries to come back in a limited way with Kamehameha somehow being a quintillion times amp that never applies to any other Kamehameha.

We need a new predator ngl. Not like a child predator, just a hardass for unchecked verses.
for what its worth, Fuji was never bigoted. toxic sure, but people were bigoted towards her, as far as I've seen, not the other way around

for what its worth, Fuji was never bigoted. toxic sure, but people were bigoted towards her, as far as I've seen, not the other way around
People were definitely bigoted towards her, which is unacceptable behavior. But I've seen for myself both here and offsite her saying some ridiculously prejudiced shit and justifying it by saying she had been discriminated against first. Which not an excuse and a mod even called her out on it.

Bambu is pretty strict but he doesn't do verses like DB so oof

Who are these "opps" you speak of?
many sonic, OPM, naruto supporters have expressed clear vendettas here in the past. we just had Alexander as a recent example. if we rewind back even further, Matthew Schroeder is a notorious dragon ball downplayer even to this day.

which isn't even that big of a problem, verses having opponents is normal, just that pretending otherwise is lame. this is also a powerscaling site, so it shouldn't even be a surprise (naruto vs bleach fandom wars used to be a literal hell here at one point too)

anton-ego-flashback.gif

Back