• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Hey guys, Kaioshin's creating stars and planets whole 100 millions years, so if universe is infinite it doesn't mean that there is infinite stars and planets 🌚
We already have a statement on infinite galaxies, and (unless you wanna say these galaxies are empty lol) they have star systems within them ofc

We already have a statement on infinite galaxies, and (unless you wanna say these galaxies are empty lol) they have star systems within them ofc
We also have statement about Yakon's planet what exist so far in cosmos, so there's no light from stars 🌚
And yeah, that mostly joke but... Hey, infinite galaxies means that Kaioshin's can create infinite number of stars and planet in finite time xD

We also have statement about Yakon's planet what exist so far in cosmos, so there's no light from stars 🌚
And yeah, that mostly joke but... Hey, infinite galaxies means that Kaioshin's can create infinite number of stars and planet in finite time xD
Depends how the wiki treats it if infinite galaxies does mean also infinite stars and planets

Hey guys, Kaioshin's creating stars and planets whole 100 millions years, so if universe is infinite it doesn't mean that there is infinite stars and planets 🌚
Well, the kaioshin have to replace the lost lives of people and new planets that were destroyed by Majin Buu, Freeza, and Moro, it's an endless cycle of death and life.

What is confirmed in the anime is that the kaioshins create new lives after destroying plants and killing lives

GT is so silly because what is this? Goku says merely knowing of a technique (because he never saw Cell's absorption, ever) allows him to just nullify it and allows him to make it useless on himself. Dude has the Garou Hero Encyclopedia feat off of a game of Telephone.
This happens in the evil dragons arc too, where Goku says that an attack doesn't work twice on him, once he's taken the attack his body adapts and ends up turning it into another's ability useless characters.

Episode 57 ( 04:50 minutes )

Last edited:
Something I'm writing up because I think it's accurate.
  • Saiyans within the Toei Continuity are repeatedly stated to have what appears to be infinite or bottomless power, their Saiya Power. Given they don't have infinite Stamina, nor do they have literally infinite potency without training, and given the stress on "Seemingly" endless power, I think they should have their Ki's have this quality. This would align with another trait they have revealed by Toei Daimao Piccolo's perception, who could only see the Oozaru, the gigantic monster that created fear within, a trait specifically tied to Goku's Saiyan Heritage and Dormant Powers. Essentially an extra part of their Social Influencing that instigates further fear. In this case it creates an “endless” or “bottomless” quality to their Energy.

Last edited:
Now they say it's hyperbole and fallacies

Do ya'll know where this supposed statement about the Supreme Kai's being 1,000x stronger than Frieza came from? I've heard it a few times but can never seem to find it. Most I can find is Supreme Kai saying that him and his kin could defeat Frieza with a single blast.

Its power is infinite! What is Super Kamehameha?
Super Saiyan Son Goku's special attack on Coola. It was "Kamehameha". Kamehameha is a technique that condenses latent energy within the body and releases it all at once! However, the Super Saiyan Kamehameha, which has ultimate power, is far more powerful than normal Goku's! That is the “Super Kamehameha”!!!

If Saiyans have infinite latent power, and the Super Kamehameha draws it out, I see no reason it can't be high 3-A

No idea. Would be interesting to have, though.
Both because it would provide heavily supporting evidence for large star-solar level statements/scaling and because it offers pretty easy power level calcs for anyone who cares about that. Would automatically make him 120,000,000,000,000 which has funny implications for other Buu Saga characters. Base Goku and Vegeta in particular being stronger than Shin would imply that in base they each surpass 120 trillion. Now add in multipliers...

Back