• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

i didn't insult so i think I'm good then. i'm not even talking about DB here i'm trying to get him to see his extremely hypocritical behavior which he has refused to acknowledge (much less apologize for HIS insults) despite the examples i presented.
It's as simple as reporting him when he messes up. Clogging threads to incite drama ain't it.

Visual argument, you used that a lot with us, let me see if i can find it here, I think it was about 2 years ago
Visual? I legit don't remember ever using the universe looking finite as an argument anyway

Regardless, thinking that my views are the same as 2 years ago is......rather a weird assumptiom imo

I will, for the last time, ask you to stop. Take it to RVR.
For the love of God, help us finish this, I've been waiting for this to be finished for days 😭

For the love of God, help us finish this, I've been waiting for this to be finished for days 😭
Gave my thoughts and called staff. I have done what I can.

Apparently it’s in the video Zamasu linked.
Nothing in the video even remotely suggests Toriyama personally supervised the production of the Chōzenshū. You were just going off of word of mouth? Because Charmander said Toriyama supervised the books, he supervised the books? The condensed versions of the original Daizenshuu books with additional information to supplement the spin-offs and Battle of Gods?

C'mon, guys, get with the program; Toriyama's name may be on the cover as the author, but the book is handled almost entirely by Caramel Mama. We all know this.

Back