• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aizenishere said:
Why would Goku take a risk like that though?
Last question btw, has he mastered UIO or was it still "incomplete"
I'm not sure, but i don't think so, i need to see it subbed to understand exactly what exactly was being said by both Goku and the Audience. They talked quite a bit about Kefla's power after she became SS2, since like i said, her Ki was shown as extremely powerful, as well.

I mean we are talking about saiyans who are 3-A without god Ki so lol

EDIT: oh yea and one of them is a LSS whose presence was known to Jiren so

That laser thing that hit( it wasnt really a clean hit)Goku was because of him losing power or something. He was heavely breathing. His UI wasnt that perfect anymore. Besides that he was dodging everything with ease and blitzing Kefla.

U6 had one chance with Hit, and they lost it.

Then they get lucky with Kefla, and they lose that.

The Namekians are the last U6 fighters left, and God knows they don't stand a chance against anyone.

RIP Universe 6.

Also maaaaaaan, that dodge right before Goku fired the Kamehameha was so sick.

NBA Goku confirmed? Man knows how to dodge weave and cross fools

EDIT: DID THEY PLAY THE TRACK?

EDIT 2: Sorry fellas I still gotta wait an hour before I can watch it that's why I'm asking all these things

NBA Goku vs Jiren's Glare of fists.

Also THE track was played and it still doesn't lose the awesome factor imo.

well done episode with heavy animation, music, and techique. They even gave UI goku weaknessess and explained how UI Goku was a challenge to Kefla equally as Kefla was a challenge to Goku.

Aizenishere said:
What are UI Goku weaknesses?
Is unable to use more than a few attacks before running out of stamina, as well as not being able to draw out his full Attack Potency in the form yet.

One interesting thing to note:

Kefla says that she could blow away an entire universe in one shot.

Also apparently SSJ2 Kefla is equal to the Spirit Bomb used on Jiren, according to Whis

So there's more to unlock as far as UI goes. Sweet.

As for Kefla I that just means she's where she belongs ATM as far as this wiki is concerned. IMO

Also Piccolo says SSJ2 Kefla is beyond Goku's previous level...whatever that means. I'm not sure if he's referring to Goku pre-Ultra Instinct or flat out UI Goku.

It seems that goku and kefla would destroy the world of void just to release energy. Kefla High 3-A confirmed? Although it may be a mistranslation.

I just watched with subs, it seems Goku can't really use UI to attack. It appears that until later UI Goku is a ++++Def/Agi but his Att is weaker. Huh, makes sense on why Jiren didn't take any damage.

Also, I think Piccolo means Goku as BKKx20. As far as I understood Goku in UI as of now has Low 2-C power but can't infuse it into his attacks, so he had to use what little stamina he had left to charge his attack to be strong enough according to Whis instead of outright taking her out with a quick punch or blast like Jiren would.

So it may seem tiresome but this is a case of Goku running on fumes since the beginning, add to that an unmastered form and you have this fight.

Steel Justice said:
It seems that goku and kefla would destroy the world of void just to release energy. Kefla High 3-A confirmed? Although it may be a mistranslation.
Actually Whis said that about SSJ Kefla, she had not transformed yet, meaning that SSJ2 Kefla is even more powerful than The Spirit Bomb.

So kefla possibly surpasses gokus earlier level of ssb kaioken x20, and possibly his earlier UI state... damm. I wonder how scary jiren will be at full power, knowing that he surpasses the power of a god of destruction.

Also take in mind that Vados says that Kefla SSJ2 power and speed are impressive, but Goku's UI has better reaction time. Which seems to suggest that, power-wise, she isn't too behind him

I interpreted previous level as SSB x whatever level of Kaiken he was in.. cuz lets not forget SSB KK x ??? was ******** on SSj Kefla. He got a solid hit in and was already at the "must end it at the next hit" mark. So I don't think she one shotted him as much as that kick just depleted him of any remaining stamina. So i think Kefla is fine where she is now at 3-A.

Now onto the episode... guys. This man straight up told her "You can't beat me anymore" This... SAVAGE. and another thing to note.. he actually made a stance. in comparison to last time where he was just drunk lee.

Lastly, I don't think him getting hit by the laser was him getting hurt. It looked more like "Shit I got tagged" and I mean like it didn't exactly hinder him in the slightest. Not even a shoulder stretch or a mention of it. Maybe it stung? Idk? But yea that's my 2 cents on it

Tsubasa16 said:
Also take in mind that Vados says that Kefla SSJ2 power and speed are impressive, but Goku's UI has better reaction time. Which seems to suggest that, power-wise, she isn't too behind him

See the problem is that wouldn't make much sense.. cuz that would mean SSJ2 was essentially SSB to UI level of a power up.

Aizenishere said:
I interpreted previous level as SSB x whatever level of Kaiken he was in.. cuz lets not forget SSB KK x ??? was ******** on SSj Kefla. He got a solid hit in and was already at the "must end it at the next hit" mark. So I don't think she one shotted him as much as that kick just depleted him of any remaining stamina. So i think Kefla is fine where she is now at 3-A.
Now onto the episode... guys. This man straight up told her "You can't beat me anymore" This... SAVAGE. and another thing to note.. he actually made a stance. in comparison to last time where he was just drunk lee.

Lastly, I don't think him getting hit by the laser was him getting hurt. It looked more like "Shit I got tagged" and I mean like it didn't exactly hinder him in the slightest. Not even a shoulder stretch or a mention of it. Maybe it stung? Idk? But yea that's my 2 cents on it
Well, actually, after he was hit, Master Roshi did say that even Goku would not be able to stand taking Kefla's energy lighting attacks head-on, so it sure remarks how powerful she was power-wise.

It didn't hit him, because Roshi said if that laser hits Goku he will be dead. But Goku survived ergo laser did't hit him. It was only showing us the impact of the laser.

Basically Whis said: Goku has mastered UI defence-wise but not attack-wise. If I recall correctly.

Kefla said she felt the power to one shot the universe.

Roshi and Krillin said they could destroy everything. Meaning fighting stage or world of voip. But destroying the fighting stage its impressive because even 4 gods didn't succeed that. And 2 Gods fighting each other means destruction of 2 universes.

Pannaliciour said:
It didn't hit him, because Roshi said if that laser hits Goku he will be dead. But Goku survived ergo laser did't hit him. It was only showing us the impact of the laser.
He meant hitting him head-on, as in completely hitting his body, not simply barely hitting his arm. And it really seem to have hit him, judging by Goku's reaction. Though indeed the fact that people thought that Goku, even in UI state, wouldn't survive stand that attack head-on sure seems to show how powerful Kefla was

Actually m8 I just played it back in slo-mo.. and it might not have hit him. He might've just been like "Oh shit that was a close call"

But if it could kill him if he's hit head on. What sense does it make that his arm gets hit and comes out completely unscathed? Either Roshis lying throuh his teeth or Goku didn't actually get hit.

and m8 come on now.. They could have very well used that statement to simply hype it up. I'll throw a bone here though in saying it honestly is quite inconsistent (her power) So who the **** honestly knows.. I know I don't. Cuz as I said it doesn't make sense. if SSJ2 Kefla was at UI level that's a ******* HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE leap in power for just simply ascending saiyan

He meant hitting him head-on, as in completely hitting his body, not simply barely hitting his arm. And it really seem to have hit him, judging by Goku's reaction. Though indeed the fact that people thought that Goku, even in UI state, wouldn't survive stand that attack head-on sure seems to show how powerful Kefla was

Thats right but its basically the same. If it hits the arm he should have been wounded. But it didn't.

So uhh is this the current scaling between Goku and Kefla?

Post-Jiren UI Goku > SS Berserker 2 Kefla >= Pre-Jiren UI Goku > SS Berserker Kefla >= Post-Jiren SSBKKx20? Goku >= SSBKKx20 Goku w/ Spirit Bomb > Post-Jiren SSB Goku > Base Kefla > Pre-Jiren SSBKKx20 > Post-Jiren SSG Goku > Pre-Jiren SSB Goku

Maybe because Goku was so tired he would be one-shotted like with the kick? Kefla is strong, definitely stronger than KKx20 Goku but is doubtful she even approaches UI, much less Jiren.

The best I can see it this is Ultra Trunks vs Prefect Cell if Cell had the attack power of semi-perfect and couldn't regenerate.

"Definetly better than KKx20 Goku" there was no indication Goku was near x20 when he smack SSJ Kefla. and again the one-shot shouldn't be taken as a literal one shot since he was practically out of stamina. He couldn't get up if he wanted to. and considering he actually damaged SSJ Kefla I'd say the scaling between the two is actually in terms of the latter stages is

Post-Jiren UI Goku > Pre-Jiren UI Goku > SS Berserker 2 Kefla > SSBKKx20 Goku = SSJ Kefla

something like that. I definetly think without the whole "need to end in one shot" BS SSBKKx20 could definetly beat SSJ kefla.

and again.. Saying SSJ2 Kefla is at Pre-Jiren UI Goku level literally means the jump from SSJ to SSJ2 Kefla is the same as SSB to UI. A SINGLE sayian transformation = a degree of infinity higher in strength? That just doesn't sound right.

Off of what? Roshi saying even Goku wouldn't survive? cuz there's nothing else to Scale it off of. She got blitzed. Tanking a couple hits doesn't mean jack otherwise SSB Goku should be Low 2-C for taking hits from Jiren. And so should Hit while we're at it.

Warren Valion said:
Wasn't the Spirit Bomb stronger than SSBKKx20 Goku?
And didn't Whis say SSJ Kefla was >= to that Spirit Bomb?

What implied the spirit bomb was stronger than SSBKKx20 Goku?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back