• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfollowing.

I will stay out of these discussion threads. I dont like how they develope.

Ciao

These DT have become very...well crappy. The past few threads have been nothing but complaints, complaints and more complaints. Nowadays, everything Super does requires a complaint. Gets annoying after a while when there is nothing but negativity...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
These DT have become very...well crappy. The past few threads have been nothing but complaints, complaints and more complaints. Nowadays, everything Super does requires a complaint. Gets annoying after a while when there is nothing but negativity...
^So much this.

It's more of, this is a Dragon Ball Super Discussion thread. I understand that, however, when all we see being discussed is "I hate this character", "This character has BS Power up", "This character needs to get knocked off", "This is an asspull", "This character should have lasted longer", "This is bad writing", etc, etc, it makes the discussion threads bascially shit. It makes you wonder if there are any pros to the series i.e any positives.

Last thread spent a good chunk of it harping on Caulfla, Kale, Kefla and U6 Saiyans in general. This thread started off with "Why is Kefla progile stated she is managed to defeat SsbKK Golu even though kt. Was already stated Goku was tired af. The wanking smh...."

This is what these threads have become.

Well, the last time i wanted to talk about how Champa's character is changed and developed mostly for how he respected Hit for his effort and all, but shitposting is more fun I guess.

And it's pretty groundless as well, because when you look at it and you start to put it into perspective. It really isn't all that bad. Kefla being the ones overpowered is hardly a fault by Toei seeing how when you think about it, they were the only logical options to make an overpowered character with. Maybe they should've given them somewhat of a backstory or give hints behind some new Hyper Training they do to get strong quickly and everything would be completely fine.

Something that also weirds me out is how people are so against the ending of the Goku Black arc, aside from Trunks being milked a little bit too much it was a pretty damn good arc and I ******* loved Giygas-Zamasu as well.

Thought undoubtly what annoys me the most is people who constantly defend the manga and say how much superior it is to the anime when in my opinion it definitely isn't.

I hate people who bitch about everything everytime.

With that said, I love y'all (no homo) OvO

I really loved the Giygas-Zamasu ending too. And I'm probably one of the few people who are angrier with Super Saiyan Rage Trunks than Sword of Hope Trunks.

Two things that GT gets better than Super is the SS4 and the powerscaling since most characters don't massively jump in tiers after a few hours of training.

Dark649 said:
Two things that GT gets better than Super is the SS4 and the powerscaling since most characters don't massively jump in tiers after a few hours of training.
I'd argue Ultra Instinct is marginally better than SSJ4 as a concept, it has roots to actual martial arts instead of Goku just hitting harder, not to mention Goku is in a completely different mindset, this is the most Goku has focused, he hasn't even said a word as of yet. But if you prefer SSJ4 that's fine.

Powerscaling moderately worse in Super I agree, but GT has its fair share of PIS (especially in the Black Star DB arc) and inconsistencies, like Omega Shenron not vaporizing base Goku with some of his strongest attacks, and unless Uub got some sort of boost with his merge with Buu he shouldn't have been able to even scratch Baby. Some other examples in there too.

But anyways can we stop ragging on with the inconsistencies, both you and ZERO really keep bringing it up over and over again, no offense, but is there anything significant you can add to the thread other than what you've already said?

I really can't stress enough how badass Frieza and Android 17 have been in this arc. Especially 17 after the many years he has been off-screen from the series.

I think Vegeta at this point is the Dragon Ball equivalent of Gilgamesh..

"Gate of Sayians" : As the Prince of all saiyans any form that a Saiyan obtains shall also be granted to vegeta.

Except for Divine Hair Styles such as SSJ3 (It's the one asset he lacks)

Vegeta getting Ultra Instinct without getting anything in between Blue and it sounds like such b.s. Goku had to use a 20x Kaioken to reach the limit

Given everything that's happened, could Android 17, still be perpetually higher than Goku?!

It's the old shounen trope, of character will be unambiguously stronger, until they fight and then, they get wolfed,

I wonder how Vegeta will achieve it if he really does achieve it?

It definitely won't be because of the Spirit Bomb thats for sure.

I just hope if he does really achieve it it keeps the same soundtrack as Gokus cuz it's so lit.

Goosebumps everytime lit. I think either Jiren or some other foe from another universe will push him to his limits and that + "I want to be the strongest saiyan" will unlock inner potential BS blah blah blah the song and dance continues

Btw *cough* UI Vegito OOOH THE POSSIBILITES

I'm tired of Vegeta mooching off of Goku. The prince of Saiyans gets everything after Goku, and has the nerve to complain about a super saiyan bargain sale.

SSJ1 - wanks himself to insanely high proportions by picking on fodder androids, lets Cell transform and gets stretched out

SSJ2/Majin - Goku already has it + another higher form and can one-shot you at any time, literally kills himself within hours of unlocking the form because he's too weak

SSB - Literally doesn't want to throw hands with Frieza and waits for him to be at 0.5 strength to fight, gets trashed by every fighter with a name in this form

And when he does get UI he's gonna go on his pompous rant about being the strongest Saiyan there is, and how he's the prince of a dead race he could've revived at literally ANY point in time during/after the Namek saga, and is magically going to be on the level of Goku who's gotten massively stronger than anyone besides Jiren for activating UIO twice.

Honestly, I wish he just got bodied and sent to the otherworld while the story progressed for a few years without him. :^)

In b4, Vegeta goes UI to fight Jiren and gets knocked off stage BUT he gave Goku enough time to recover stamina.

Calculated ;')

What if Goku gets ringed out but then there's Vegeta to save Universe 7 from destruction. Because he knows that if u7 gets erased, so will his baby and that will be his trigger to go Ultra Instinct.

What if Goku gets ringed out but then there's Vegeta to save Universe 7 from destruction. Because he knows that if u7 gets erased, so will his baby and that will be his trigger to go Ultra Instinct.

Might have some people disagree with me, but I'd like Vegeta to have a form Goku never gets. Goku can stay stronger than him of course though Vegeta should at least have one thing that's his own.

Ryukama said:
Might have some people disagree with me, but I'd like Vegeta to have a form Goku never gets. Goku can stay stronger than him of course though Vegeta should at least have one thing that's his own.
Vegeta has resistance to Absolute Zero, and Goku doesn't. No matter how stupid that sounds but it is a thing here OvO

Of course. I'm sure all Vegeta fans don't want him to simply get what Goku gets because the hype from it is taken down a notch. If he had something he could call his all new and fancy it'd be a hype overload and people would appreciate him not being "Goku but not the protagonist version"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back