• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aizenishere said:
Warren Valion said:
Wasn't the Spirit Bomb stronger than SSBKKx20 Goku?
And didn't Whis say SSJ Kefla was >= to that Spirit Bomb?
What implied the spirit bomb was stronger than SSBKKx20 Goku?
Goku used the Spirit Bomb because even SSBKKX20 was useless against Jiren and he thought that the Spirit Bomb was the last resource to win against him or something like that (don't fully remember the episode).

Aizenishere said:
SSBKKx20 Goku's attacks not phasing Jiren, yet Goku with the Spirit Bomb felt confident that Jiren made a mistake in letting him charge it up, the Gods of Destruction (specifically Belmond) fearing the Spirit Bomb, the peanut gallery's thinking Goku could win, and Jiren actually putting more effort into pushing it back than fighting Goku.

Honestly, everything did.

Warren Valion said:
Aizenishere said:
SSBKKx20 Goku's attacks not phasing Jiren, yet Goku with the Spirit Bomb felt confident that Jiren made a mistake in letting him charge it up, the Gods of Destruction (specifically Belmond) fearing the Spirit Bomb, the peanut gallery's thinking Goku could win, and Jiren actually putting more effort into pushing it back than fighting Goku.

Honestly, everything did.

I mean it is THE SPIRIT BOMB.

wait this episode = 2 minutes of the tournament??? It's a miracle :^) (though this increases the time limit on UI to 2 mins lol)

Well just remember that it's not on the likes of Matt or Aeyu. Unfortunately the show went and did what it did but it's on the writers.. not them. Yea getting a boost that equal to SSBKKx20 to UI only have it be SS to SS2 is just sad... but it happened.

Its definitely on the writers. Matt,Aeyu and anyone supporting Low 2-C Kefla (like me) where only arguing based on what the show has shown and given us. Logically they shouldn't be this strong.

The scaling is stupid, I'll give you that. But the feats are feats and the writers seemed pretty adamant about showing how close to UI Goku she was as a plot device thingy.

To be fair... This just goes to show us how much more powerful Goku became in only his second use of the transformation. They basically pit the 1st time he used it against this time and what the result? the latter curb stomped the first.

So it really was a showcase for Goku. the only concern is what'll happen if Kefla goes Blue lmao. Which I'm sure y'know if Super isn't done before that Goku will either have some other insane transformation or he'll be stacking Omen with other stuff. Even though it's a form but they clearly threw logic at the window so who knows xD

EDIT: Yea that;s right not out AT the window xD

So when whis said that jiren cant be defeated by a god of destruction, we all thought it was a scenario where jiren would be only slightly above them, but now it seems like jiren CANT EVEN BE TICKLED BY THEIR PUNCHES. LIKE HOLY SHIT, HOW STRONG IS JIRENS FULL POWER. is it going to take an actuall UI Vegito to at least match him?

Probably. I can see Fully mastered UI Goku giving Jiren a MAJOR headache though.. as again I'll say the fight we just saw was essentially UI's first showing vs the second and it was a roflstomp. So When Goku masters it I'd imagine it'll be a HUUGE boost for him. Since it's hinted and spoiled even that Vegeta is getting UI aswell yea UI Vegito sounds most likely. But damn that speaks volumes to Jiren.

Aizenishere said:
Probably. I can see Fully mastered UI Goku giving Jiren a MAJOR headache though.. as again I'll say the fight we just saw was essentially UI's first showing vs the second and it was a roflstomp. So When Goku masters it I'd imagine it'll be a HUUGE boost for him. Since it's hinted and spoiled even that Vegeta is getting UI aswell yea UI Vegito sounds most likely. But damn that speaks volumes to Jiren.
It indeed speaks volumes of jiren. Although i never imagined jiren being that ahead of G.o.D. knowing that, i would not be surprised if when he goes full power, whis mentions something like "his power is nearing that of us angels".

Although UI goku vs kefla wasnt that much of a roflstomp. Heck, if not for dodging hax, keflas beams could have killed UI goku if we go by the episode. But it was still one sided.

Based on the episode it might be possible for Kefla to get low 2-C but only with her "Final Attack" As Vados put it. Since it was stated that it could even harm or kill UI Goku. Any opinions on that?

He blitzed her and she didn't land a single blow. It was a stomp whether she had the means to beat him or not xD

You could have the tools required but if you never get the chance to use them what's really the point. May as well get a point stick bend over and **** yourself for him xD

Yea that's true. Although I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Jiren surappsed even the angels and was deemed one of the 5 most powerful beings in the verse.

Amlad22 said:
Based on the episode it might be possible for Kefla to get low 2-C but only with her "Final Attack" As Vados put it. Since it was stated that it could even harm or kill UI Goku. Any opinions on that?

check her profile m8

Amlad22 said:
Isnt she already low 2C, i checked her profile a couple minutes ago and the upgrade went in

So I absolutely loved everything about today's episode.

ssj Kefla = SSBkkx20 Spirit Bomb > SSBkkX20

ssj2 Kefla after powering up even further can take blows from UI Goku.

Aizenishere said:
He blitzed her and she didn't land a single blow. It was a stomp whether she had the means to beat him or not xD

You could have the tools required but if you never get the chance to use them what's really the point. May as well get a point stick bend over and **** yourself for him xD

Yea that's true. Although I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Jiren surappsed even the angels and was deemed one of the 5 most powerful beings in the verse.
That would be a huge leap in power. And if you keep up with the manga it was mentioned that if anything was to occur in U11 during the tournament, Jiren would immediatly leave to help. So there might be a possibility that jiren may forfeigt if U11 is in danger.

That's a bit counter intuitive seeing as if he leaves and the fodder get scrapped U11 gets deleted anyways xD plus that's the Manga so unless he also said it in the Anime I doubt that's how he'll go out.

As for the huge leap in power... A fusion going from SS to SS2 powered up literally x infinity so I wouldn't be surprised at all tbh

Aizenishere said:
That's a bit counter intuitive seeing as if he leaves and the fodder get scrapped U11 gets deleted anyways xD plus that's the Manga so unless he also said it in the Anime I doubt that's how he'll go out.

As for the huge leap in power... A fusion going from SS to SS2 powered up literally x infinity so I wouldn't be surprised at all tbh
the end result is always the same in the manga and anime,only the inbetween parts differ.

I agree with you on the gap part. But seeing jiren as the Top 5 is just... weird.

Ovrhide said:
Aizenishere said:

the end result is always the same in the manga and anime,only the inbetween parts differ.

I agree with you on the gap part. But seeing jiren as the Top 5 is just... weird.
Seeing as how none of the Angels stand out I woudn't find it weird it all.. He already shakes the world of Void by friggin walking. Imagine when this fool flexes. He'd make Arnie shit his pants. and again with current powerscales it seems almost inevitable since the Gods are already considered "You aint beating Jiren" So it makes sense for him to be approaching if not already on the level of angels. I think it'd be weird if he was somehwere in between. That doesn't quite sit right.

As for that other part maybe but could you imagine the shitstorm? I doubt they'd risk that. "Oh hey guys gotta go!".... WTF

I really don't think that Jiren is strong enough to casually one-shot a God of Destruction. I think that he is in between GoD level and Angel level for now.

Jiren must be pretty lonely at that level. Either he defeats the GoD's or gets stomped by the Angels. Nobody to compete with him....until now that is.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Jiren must be pretty lonely at that level. Either he defeats the GoD's or gets stomped by the Angels. Nobody to compete with him....until now that is.

Shame Universe 1 isn't taking place in the tournament, he'd have Saitama who could give him a fight.

Yeah. Jiren being in between is lonely. Thats why i hope his full power could be nearing (but not be at) the level of an angel. Somewhere that the angels could have fun fighting him at his full power.

AquaWaifu said:
So it was sick and all but how in the Buttfuck DID Goku dodge like that in mid-air, mid JUMP even?
I dont get why Kefla is making a big deal of that. Didn't she saw him fighting and dodging/jumping in mid air when he fought Jiren?

I noticed that SS2 Kefla is Low 2-C, but SSB Vegito and Grotesque Zamasu should be too since they should be superior to her and Sidra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back