• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Base Vegito > base Kefla

SSB Vegito > ssj2 Kefla

It's pretty clear cut imo

AKM sama said:
Base Vegito > base Kefla
SSB Vegito > ssj2 Kefla

If the admins disagree with that, then i doubt that they accept this simple powerscaling.

Some of the admins agree with this.

Anyway, that would be an appeal to authority.

Im neutral. But I dont want a thread regarding Kefla to be derailed hard because everyone is arguing.

And we know what happens to dbs threads.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
>arguing.

>on a character battle forum.
You skipped the "everyone" because in dragon ball matters, the number of users grows exponentially and they get out of hand in the blink of an eye.

Imho

Spirit Sword Trunks > Grotesque Zamasu = Vegito Blue > ssj2 Kefla > UI Goku (1st trigger) > Infinite Zamasu = Low 2-C

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Vegito kinda kicked zamasu and his ass. Just wouldnt have ohko. I'd put him above, it defintly wouldn't be eqyal.
In a grand scheme, it doesn't matter. I just think they are equal because he no selled Vegito's trump card.

Fusion Zamasu should've been Low 2-C anyway. From a story telling standpoint it doesn't make sense that he's weaker than Giygas Form, because iirc that was just zamasu alone without Goku Black. SSB Vegito is without a doubt stronger than SSj2 Kafla so if she gets an upgrade so should he.

Another thing i want the removal of the Unknown from Infinite Zamasu speed since he became omnipresent in U7.

Yes I also made a CRT about that. Infinite Zamasu was just a form of Future Zamasu, not Fusion Zamasu. This is evidenced by only Future Zamasu's face floating all over the sky, not Fusion Zamasu's.

I also believe that Sidra, SSB Vegito [Fusion + God Ki], Grotesque Zamasu and Hope Trunks are Low 2-C at this point.

Just watched the part where Piccolo states SSj2 Kafla might be stronger than the UI Goku that fought Jiren, so yeah she scales.

Dark649 said:
I also believe that Sidra, SSB Vegito [Fusion + God Ki], Grotesque Zamasu and Hope Trunks are Low 2-C at this point.
Me too. I read the thread and its stupid not to do so when even the upgrade to low 2C is based to a statement from Shin!

Anyone read the part where Frieza says Goku has to keep working for him? I wonder what our Lord Frieza is up to.

Dark649 said:
AKM sama said:
Base Vegito > base Kefla
SSB Vegito > ssj2 Kefla

If the admins disagree with that, then i doubt that they accept this simple powerscaling.
And why? DB was always about Characters compared to other characters... Then If only feats matter then the GODs and Angels should be downgraded to High 3A. And Shin's statement shouldn't take value.

AKM sama said:
Imho

Spirit Sword Trunks > Grotesque Zamasu = Vegito Blue > ssj2 Kefla > UI Goku (1st trigger) > Infinite Zamasu = Low 2-C
And that whole confusion comes from Shin's statement...

WAIT A MINUTE.

That bitch said jiren was above any power they faced, which would include any zamasu, including the one Vegito couldn't ohko and if he is above kefla but kefla is above original ui who fought holding back jiren, who is above any zamasu .

Itd be jiren (cadyal)=u1 goku>>> super vegito=fusion zamasu>>kefla> Jiren(casual)=ultra 1 goku>>>fusion zamasu=vegito>kefla>ultra 1 goku=jiren.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
WAIT A MINUTE.
That bitch said jiren was above any power they faced, which would include any zamasu, including the one Vegito couldn't ohko and if he is above kefla but kefla is above original ui who fought holding back jiren, who is above any zamasu .

Itd be jiren (cadyal)=u1 goku>>> super vegito=fusion zamasu>>kefla> Jiren(casual)=ultra 1 goku>>>fusion zamasu=vegito>kefla>ultra 1 goku=jiren.
Shin said that Jiren's power feels different which is very vague to be used in powerscaling.

And this statement brings the powerscaling to a terrible confusion.

Then kefla wouldn't be tier 2 anyway for fighting. Kefla got tier low 2 for fighting goku, who got tier 2 for fighting jiren who got tier off that statement..

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Then kefla wouldn't be tier 2 anyway for fighting. Kefla got tier low 2 for fighting goku, who got tier 2 for fighting jiren who got tier off that statement.
Indeed. What I mean is that either we take both statements,feats and etc into consideration or we just go by feats and that's it. But we can not go sometimes with the first option and other times with the second one.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
No matter what, there will be an inconsistency because of that. No matter what option, there will be a contradiction.
Yeah but only one optio and not both should be used.

I was just talking with a fb friend about this. He brought up a good point which might help get rid of this scaling issue.

According to him, Kefla's ssj forms do not scale to Vegito's ssj forms because of the Kale factor. Because of her berserker transformation, which appears to have a huge multiplier, maybe Kefla's transformations have different multipliers as well.

AKM sama said:
I was just talking with a fb friend about this. He brought up a good point which might help get rid of this scaling issue.
According to him, Kefla's ssj forms do not scale to Vegito's ssj forms because of the Kale factor. Because of her berserker transformation, which appears to have a huge multiplier, maybe Kefla's transformations have different multipliers as well.
According to this (ÞÂàÒé╣Òâ╝ÒâæÒâ╝ÒéÁÒéñÒâñõ║║ (at the bottom after Ultimate Unit were it has pictures of Kefla, Hit and Caba) = Super Saiyan) Kefla is just SSJ. Also nobody in the episode said that Kefla was something different than SS2.

Kale was also a ssj1 but her power was equal to ssj2 Caulifla. Apparently green haired ssj forms have greater multiplier.

AKM sama said:
Kale was also a ssj1 but her power was equal to ssj2 Caulifla. Apparently green haired ssj forms have greater multiplier.
Even if that applies its weaker than SSG and SSB. Why? Because Kefla wanted to go Blue so her transformations up until now are way weaker than Blue.

In the epsiode they say something about they will deatroy the fighring stage. Then somebody saod no everything. Meaning world of voip or the stage itself?

Btw destroying the stage itself isnt that multiverse feat? 4 gods couln't destroy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back