• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like cheap move and it's doesn't add up imo, UI is all about being super calm and control your body, while Kaioken put stress on him and make his energy and body insatiable

I still don't get this whole "omen" thing, there no mention about it the canon they just call his form UI

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Its regular. Here ÞÂàÒé╣Òâ╝ÒâæÒâ╝ÒéÁÒéñÒâñõ║║ (at the bottom after Ultimate Unit were it has pictures of Kefla, Hit and Caba) = Super Saiyan.
https://i.imgur.com/5KYEtQC.png
You can say it's mix of SSJ and LSSJ

It doesn't explain how her hair is Green if she just SSJ, Kale whole transformation is BS, first she go berserk then she go SSJ but still have green hair, then berserk again and then control berserker but somehow she look exactly like her normal SSJ

I like how the writers doesn't explain shit and expect you to relate everything into the movie

ZERO7772 said:
Feels like cheap move and it's doesn't add up imo, UI is all about being super calm and control your body, while Kaioken put stress on him and make his energy and body insatiable
I still don't get this whole "omen" thing, there no mention about it the canon they just call his form UI

Yea exactly so together they'd create the perfect balance ;) yin and yang up in here.

Ultra Instinct

Ultra Instinct "Omen"

Omen is simply a form that grants Goku UI among other things. It's why Whis doesn't know wtf is up with the heat.

UI is technique for defensive purposes and UI Omen is that power up form that has heat that even WHis doesn't know about

Aizenishere said:
tbf this is te first time an SS is fusing with a LSS (I think OVO) So i'll accept it. But we can't deny those Kale properties are there so I suppose some things are up in the air.

Like so what It's SS but with LSS bonuses?
We got Karoly and Karoly Black, but they're Dragon Ball Fusions only

Aizenishere said:
ZERO7772 said:
Yea exactly so together they'd create the perfect balance ;) yin and yang up in here.
Ultra Instinct

Ultra Instinct "Omen"

Omen is simply a form that grants Goku UI among other things. It's why Whis doesn't know wtf is up with the heat.
Umm no .... he lost to jiren because of the heat ~

@Zero

He didn't lose because of the heat. Whis said he didn't know what was up with the heat. Us as the viewers already know that the heat comes with the form as far as we know. Maybe when he masters it (If he masters it) The heat will cease or something but its the only real tell aside from the shining eyes he's gone UIO. Plus it looks cooler.

Note when the heat decipated Jiren said "this heat, that is your limit" As in it's gone so you're ******. If anythign the heats a tell for "Don't mess with Goku unless you're mr. stare yo girl"

FTW395 said:
He lost to Jiren because he lost his Ultra Instinct right before he striked him
The reason his UI was goneI was because of the heat

@Aizen Jiren said "this heat .... this is your limit " it's heavenly implied the heat is the reason why he couldn't keep up the UI i don't know how we see it complete opposite

His form is incomplete because of the heat, yes for viewers it looks cool but that weak point for him, Heroes PV actually show him in UI without the aura

@Zero hence why i added

"Us as the viewers already know that the heat comes with the form as far as we know. Maybe when he masters it (If he masters it) The heat will cease or something" This bit m8.

Plus it was interesting in the 116 preview where we saw him start to steam. So it'll definetly be interesting. and perhaps get a more clear cut answer :D

From the spoilers it looks like:

- UI is a state where the user becomes unconscious.

- 18 will fight Rebrianne (Oh god no)

- Goku's gonna be rekt again.

- Vegeta is getting ringed-out (LMAO, alright I am kidding)

In the newest manga chapter ( 30 ) Jiren is capable of surviving in the vacuum of space without oxygen and is capable flying faster than the Spaceships through the cosmos.

It's gonna be interesting to see UI with presumable a full episodes worth of screen time (okay not the WHOLEE episode but you get my meaning.) I just hope that bit where Goku "powers up" isn't an actual power-up as much it is like a flex. I don't think people would like it if Kelfa made UI do anything other than take just take that booty

Manga jiren have more personality than anime jiren after appearing in one page, meanwhile Jiren been around for like 30 episode in the anime ~

Why yall so salty about Jiren not having a personality. He's your typical silent tough guy, why is it only now an issue lol.

Because his design is lazy, his personality writing is lazy, he lack any background what so ever, feels like rip off from kenshirou < for me at least lol

"His Design is lazy"

His design is actually pretty good. He goes back the our basic interpretation of an alien. Y'know, the Gray Aliens. It's actually very refreshing to go back to a classic alien design. It's pretty smart in my opinion.

"his personality writing is lazy"

Dude has honestly barely been on screen interacting with someone in a general conversation.

"he lack any background what so ever"

So does Hit. Hell, technically so does Frieza.

Matter of teaste in the end, for me his design look like villain from some gag manga or kids show

He fought Goku and Hit and all the vibes i got from him is "omae wa mou shindeiru" meme i should wait for 50+ to get something interesting ?

Yes but they make up for that with their personalities, albeit i will admit Hit was similar case at the begining, beside Frieza is galactic emperor while Jiren is some random dude who is part of meme team who want to be heroes of justice

It may be early to judge him yes but as of now he's meh ~

Jiren faster then a spaceship? How fast was the spaceship from earth yo Namek.

Btw if you are fast enough can you just hold your breath amd fly from planet to another planet? Maybe he cant breath in space at all, he is just to fast before needing to breath (lol)

H O O L Y SH I T. DRAGON BALL SUPER IS GONNA GET L I I I T

FOR ANYONE THAT'S READ THE LEAKS FOR DB FIGHTERZ.... LIT I TELL YOU. LIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back