• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure he meant Base Frieza and not Frieza in his Golden Form? Cause it seems like a stretch for Base Frieza to be stronger than characters between the lvl of SSG and SSB.

I think he saw Frieza transform or something, though again Dyspo always got stomped in the end so how strong is he is kinda a mistery.

Knocking goku around isnt even an indicator of strength anymore.

That yellow garl from U2 had a similar performance against Goku. Imo dyspo is overrated, he is much weaker than we think.

Dyspo got speed but that's kinda it. Hit devastated him after he figured how to trick Dyspo from using his speed abilty.

He was able to damage Hit at the beginning of the tournament and knock around Pre-Jiren SSG Goku without much effort. This would mean Dyspo's is at minimum SSG lvl and at most somewhere in between the lvl of SSG and SSB. He is also the third strongest in universe 11. How is Dyspo's weaker than we thought.

@Peter all those feats are done cause of his speed, but the moment his opponent got used to it, he got stomped.

Wasnt some of Universe 11 also somewhat impressive? Hit of all people told Goku to be weary of Kunshi's thread which Goku replied to by transforming into SSB to rush at the minefield. He was also able to take a huge beating from Pre-Jiren SSB Goku and still be able to move. And ... yeah never mind they are mostly fodder. But yeah the point is Dyspo isn't that weak.

Oh right 5 Pride Troopers are able to briefly hold back the combined power of LSS Kale and SS Caulifla before getting completely overpowered after Caulifla turns SS2.

Tired Caulifla and Kale who didn't know how to control Berserk at the time and when she went berserk they got stomped

>Dyspo the jobber

>Toppo who Goku was kicking him around "seeme to be on Vegeta level"

>Rest got stomped by U6 Sayians

It's pride jobbers

Jiren the bland \ boring and lazy looking character is the only threat ~

@Blanked But Dyspo was still able to damage Hit and SSG Goku doesn't that still solidify him at SSG Lvl at minimum?

Peter1129 said:
@Blanked But Dyspo was still able to damage Hit and SSG Goku doesn't that still solidify him at SSG Lvl at minimum?
I believe he is around that level, but it's hard to tell since damaging someone simply cause you hit them before they placed their guard is hard to judge.

Peter1129 said:
Oh right 5 Pride Troopers are able to briefly hold back the combined power of LSS Kale and SS Caulifla before getting completely overpowered after Caulifla turns SS2.
4 Pride Troopers. And holding back SSJ Kale and Caulifla is still pretty impressive, even if there's 4 of them. The only Pride Tropper that got utterly fodderized was Vuon.

I believe he is around that level, but it's hard to tell since damaging someone simply cause you hit them before they placed their guard is hard to judge.

I just think Dyspo is somewhere in between the lvl of SSG and SSB considering how he was able to fight and knock around SSG Goku but than got wrecked by Hit who should be around SSB lvl at that time. This is also where I think Gohan might be somewhere in between a SSG and SSB.

4 Pride Troopers. And holding back SSJ Kale and Caulifla is still pretty impressive, even if there's 4 of them. The only Pride Tropper that got utterly fodderized was Vuon.

Oh right I forgot one was knocked off prior to this. Wait weren't they actually overpowering SS Kale and SS Caulifla before Kale went SS Berserker (LSS)? Which turned the tides around but they were still able to barely hold on.

Peter1129 said:
Oh right I forgot one was knocked off prior to this. Wait weren't they actually overpowering SS Kale and SS Caulifla before Kale went SS Berserker (LSS)? Which turned the tides around but they were still able to barely hold on.
One of them was overpowering base Caulifla in a 1v1 fight. Then 4 of them were having a roughly even beam clash with SSJ Kale and Caulifla until they both powered up. And afterwards, Kale and Caulifla were visibly very tired, so it wasn't like it was easy for them.

Er...Super Saiyan was heavily alluded to in the Namek Saga many, many, times. It's literally the opposite of an asspull

The real cal howard said:
Er...Super Saiyan was heavily alluded to in the Namek Saga many, many, times. It's literally the opposite of an asspull
Well to be fair, Ultra Instinct is Mastery of Self-Movement, the technique that Whis was training Goku and Vegeta back in the Resurrection of Frieza Saga, and originally mentioned two years ago.

The real cal howard said:
So was Ultra Instinct, but not nearly as much though. But don't even begin to compare it to SSJR Trunks, Spirit Sword, SSJ2 Caulifla, or Kefla.

SSJR Trunks and Spirit Sword have to be the biggest asspulls in DBS and possibly all of Dragon Ball. SSJ2 Caulifla and Cabba are asspulls, but we've scene worse. E.g Super Saiyan Goten and Kid Trunks. Kefla is debatable since Potara fusion is OP. Always has been. Golden Frieza is an asspull two.

Grand Priest likely also has Ultra Instinct if Whis has it. I think the argument people are trying to make is anyone who doesn't have it (or some other hax perception ability) can't hit Goku. Not that I agree with this argument, but Jiren is the only one to hit Goku while he was in it, and Jiren has Precognition on his page (why hasn't this been removed?).

Wow hold up. When did Jiren give UI Goku a clean hit?

Pannaliciour said:
Wow hold up. When did Jiren give UI Goku a clean hit?

Hmmm come to think of it, I guess never. I was looking back at it just now and there's no obvious moments where Jiren landed a hit. If he ever did, it was during one of their exchanges where they're throwing a flurry of punches.

Nope,he couldn't. He only had a chance when UI was offline. And during their excanges with flurry of punches, he also never (clean) hit him. I suggest you rewatch it again.

From what i saw and rode currently and previosly makes me want it to call it: Dragon Ball Asspulls. At this point i can expect anything like 10-C characters becoming Low 2-C after some minutes of training.

Akira writes the plot outline, and then a team of writers creates the script, expanding, adding, and changing elements from Toriyama's plan as they deem appropriate. They also sometimes decide not to include things from Toriyama's outline (such as Goku Black's Super Saiyan form and Fused Zamasu defusing due to the Potara's time limit).The original suggestions for some of the storylines come from the editorial office, then Toriyama writes the outlines. However, Toriyama has seemingly complained about the anime's quality at points. Informations from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back