• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark649 said:
Akira writes the plot outline, and then a team of writers creates the script
That's the thing though. It's a team of writers working together (more-or-less). Marvel's various writers aren't really a team in the same way. They just take turns writing different comics.

Keflas cheeky grin...

With all the shit going on in hollywood I wouldn't be surprised if he asked for consent before the UI Kamehameha

That's the thing though. It's a team of writers working together (more-or-less). Marvel's various writers aren't really a team in the same way. They just take turns writing different comics.

Less of a team more-so than more... Toshio on Twitter when he tried to explain Roshi beating Tien he said it was due to the Possession from Yurin, not his actual power, he said that's how he interprets it, it seems the writers don't communicate as much as we think.

But on another note, let's just wait for the next episode before we jump to conclusions, again there could be multiple variables as to why their base can compete against SSJG.

Look for the past week ive been hearing nothing BUT whining about how Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragonball GT and Dragonball Super have Asspulls, and honestly I don't really care, the past five years I've been hearing nothing but whining and complaining about how so and so's series has "objectively bad writing" and wannabe analytical hipster reviewers, and honestly I don't mind them as long as the "Asspulls" are executed well as something unexpected that happened like Ultra Instinct.

I don't care about how "so and so" is too strong or got too strong too fast, I'm here to discuss my favorite show and the feats with like-minded people, it's getting annoying to hear the rabbling, babbling, ********, whining every time the ******* planets don't align.

Does anybody have anything to say that ISN'T whining about the asspulls?

Master Xar said:
Look for the past week ive been hearing nothing BUT whining about how Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragonball GT and Dragonball Super have Asspulls, and honestly I don't really care, the past five years I've been hearing nothing but whining and complaining about how so and so's series has "objectively bad writing" and wannabe analytical hipster reviewers, and honestly I don't mind them as long as the "Asspulls" are executed well as something unexpected that happened like Ultra Instinct.

I don't care about how "so and so" is too strong or got too strong too fast, I'm here to discuss my favorite show and the feats with like-minded people, it's getting annoying to hear the rabbling, babbling, ********, whining every time the ******* planets don't align.

Does anybody have anything to say that ISN'T whining about the asspulls?

This

for the record, i dont hate Kefla, Caulifla or Kale.

The only ones I cant stand are those U2 love-obsessed garls.

I wonder how Goku is going to reach UI again though. Will they go the BoG route by having him remember the feeling of Ultra Instinct?

What if every time Goku reaches his limit he goes UI, and to fully gain control of UI is for him to be completely limitless? :^)

I saw the preview myself... It still seems she's able to fight back pretty well, despite tanking a direct hit from UI Goku. It's literally still in Super Saiyan form tho.... GOD.

Warren Valion said:
Low 2-C Vegito confirmed.
And his Potara enemy Merged Zamasu Low 2-C comfirmed too lol

In dragonaball I hold the Potara Fusions to be special and OP. Look at Kefla haha

Not sure about Low 2-C Zamasu. That would mean Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Hit, etc would be High 3-A or Low 2-C

Basically anyone who is SSB level to a degree would be Low 2-C ... Hmm.... Interesting. May I suggest making a thread for this ? I doubt it'll go anywhere, but it's interesting .

Some things i noticed in episode:

- Definitely seems like Kafla's holding back quite a bit on Goku. She was toying around with him the entire fight, even when Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-Ken was unleashed ( BTW, he had to transform just to deflect a Ki Blast from her Super Saiyan Form) . Keep in mind, most agreed here this is a very strong version of Goku.

- 116 Preview has her tanking hits from UI Goku... She still hasn't used SS2 BTW. SO.. Upgrades incoming [ Kafla, I am unsure about Zamasu and Vegito ] .

Why are people suggesting Low 2-C Vegito anyways? Like does he scale to anyone who is Low 2-C or something?

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Why are people suggesting Low 2-C Vegito anyways? Like does he scale to anyone who is Low 2-C or something?
I think it's because Goku and Vegeta are > then Kale and Caulifla, so Vegito would be > Kelfla.

Vegito should logically be far superior to Kefla yes. However he has no statements or feats to even remotely imply he is around UI Goku level.

Its kind of inconsistent but it is to be expected as of now.

How will jiren, being potentially 2-C, affect scaling? Because, at the current rate, everyone, will be scaled, via latter arcs., or will it be 3-A's everywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back