• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball: Statistics without any justifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way, shouldn't most Dragon Ball statistics besides Tao Pai Pai be edited with proper justifications? That's vaguely what the topic was about and from outside this community I have seen people complain about that all of the time, so this doesn't really help someone in terms of being a character log with information about combat abilities and such, the second point of the wiki.

To be fair, Goku could casually dispatch General Blue who survived an underwater cave crumbling on top of him. It's kind of hard for him to have escaped at the nick of time, since Goku and co. needed a submarine and the power of Goku's Kamehameha just to get out.

That and Blue also survived his plane crashing mountainside at full speed, giving him Large Building Level+ durabillity.

Tao killed him with just his tongue, make of that what you will.

We don't know how fast his plane was and I don't think a cave crumbling on top of him is Large Building level.

God-King Superman77 said:
We don't know how fast his plane was and I don't think a cave crumbling on top of him is Large Building level.
It was matching the Flying Nimbus in speed, Nimbus is around Hypersonic so the plane must have been at least supersonic, although I think both were Hypersonic.

Also, this: http://h.mfcdn.net/store/manga/214/07-081.0/compressed/jdragon_ball_v007-135.jpg

We can request the calculation, if you want.

The cave was large enough to house a battleship, the weight alone should easily make it City Block, but of course, his size wouldn't allow him to take the full thing so it'd have to be only a portion of it.

CinCameron20 said:
Tien should scale to Goku and Krillin. He was challenging enough to force Goku to remove his weighted clothing, and should be at least equal to Krillin, who could withstand blows from Piccolo.

Tien and Krillin should be upgraded to Likely Island level via scaling.

If everyone is concerned due to Tien stating that "he is no where near Goku's level anymore", the low end of Island level is < 1% of the middle field of Large Island (being something like 4.3 Gigatons vs 500 Gigatons of energy). It makes sense for them to be Low end Island at the bare minimum.

Tao Pi Pi on the other hand... he had only dealt superficial injury to Tien with a blade. He should only scale to "At least Mountain level+, possibly higher" since he is clearly FAR inferior to Tien.
So are people ok with this?

At least island level, possibly Large Island level for Kami as he was able block an attack from Piccolo that would have killed Goku. 21st Budokai and Red Ribbon arc Goku still have no stat justifications.

@God-King - a punch that would've killed Goku? that's not even remotely the case. Kami saw that Goku was losing ground, so he thought "you know what, I should probably help him to ensure we can beat Piccolo Jr."

Everyone should honestly be "possibly Island level" as 1) they have no feats to place them there, and 2) they should not be fodder tier as compared to Goku and Piccolo as they could survive casual blows (in the case of Krillin and Tien).

Kami might scale as "At least 6-C" for performing much better against Piccolo than Krillin could hope to accomplish, but he was clearly out of his league as revealed towards the end of their fight, so he too should scale as "Possibly 6-C" with the rest of them.

Another thing, Chi-Chi was present in the budokai tournament, but i don't think it is enough for an upgrade for her.

I think that CinCameron20 seems to make sense.

@God-King - i misread Yamucha... yeah i disagree for Yamucha's upgrade... he can only be 7-A at best with what he has shown... could not even hurt Kami with a direct blow.

Okay, so what are the current intended upgrades?

Killen and Tien: Likely Island level

Yamcha: likely Mountain level+

Tao Pai Pai: likely Mountain level+

Kami: Island level

Okay then. Just remember to insert appropriate explanations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back